Biblical Support v Explicit Biblical Teaching

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree there is enough of that.
However, I don't see how your prior observation, posted for context: All true, but that is all reality...that is not what I am talking about. Both the physical and the spiritual are real. But the only way you can quote the spiritual is if you have had a visitation. And then, not everyone is going to believe you.

Relates to your latest observation.

In particular this is the part that is confusing given the inumerable posts that discuss the spiritual here.
But the only way you can quote the spiritual is if you have had a visitation. And then, not everyone is going to believe you.

If that
in bold were true, there
would be no bible would there?
God, the holy spirit, would need make a visitation to everyone he wanted to deliver from sin.

And if the very last were the case, And then, not everyone is going to believe you, would mean there would be very few Christians. And even fewer pastors .

I understand.
A person that has insight into the spiritual....what do call that? Most would call that a mystic.
As far as people not believing you....you might be surprised that although people believe in the Bible, they do not expect anything to happen outside the Bible.

I have had several visitations and more miracles than I can count. But I only tell close friends, those precious moments are mine and I am not going to subject them to the scrutiny of others.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand.
A person that has insight into the spiritual....what do call that? Most would call that a mystic.
As far as people not believing you....you might be surprised that although people believe in the Bible, they do not expect anything to happen outside the Bible.

I have had several visitations and more miracles than I can count. But I only tell close friends, those precious moments are mine and I am not going to subject them to the scrutiny of others.
I too understand your statement better now.
And that second part you shared, I can absolutely relate to and appreciate your resolve to keep such things private.