Biden - It's not Easter! It's Transgender Day!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You obviously don't like what Jesus said about gays and Hell.
and is it not obvious to you that you favour diversions and bring any subject around to your favourites?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember other things he said attacking the Bible.

I've seen some of those posts, but the good things that he has said also, seem to be lost on you. He might be a younger christian and just have a lot to learn? That's how he strikes me.

I'm not ready to give up on him just yet. I guess he could be an evil genius, but it's doubtful, lol. We've all been wrong before. Me, you...and him. So I came to a different conclusion than you did about him. A babe in Christ needing to learn. You have to make room for those younger in spirit and knowledge and not drive them away by being contentious to them. Who will correct them? How will they learn?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've seen some of those posts, but the good things that he has said also, seem to be lost on you. He might be a younger christian and just have a lot to learn? That's how he strikes me.

I'm not ready to give up on him just yet. I guess he could be an evil genius, but it's doubtful, lol. We've all been wrong before. Me, you...and him. So I came to a different conclusion than you did about him. A babe in Christ needing to learn. You have to make room for those younger in spirit and knowledge and not drive them away by being contentious to them. Who will correct them? How will they learn?
I'm here to defend the Christian Bible that he attacks. Just trying to pull some from the everlasting fire.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
and is it not obvious to you that you favour diversions and bring any subject around to your favourites?
and what are you favorites Jack if it is not a retributive God with extreme punishment for those who disagree with you?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is so sick, degrading and deplorable to any decent real normal human being. I do not know if I could hold back and not curse them or show my extreme prejudice with this 'lifestyle' Jack. And in my face...don't get me started....they would regret it...and they would get an earful that might make them leave the table, quickly.
APAK, consider Daniel's approach while being in the service of King Nebuchadnezzar? What practices is it supposed Nebuchadnezzar engaged for Daniel to politely asked him to let up on his sins?

.....and another, what practices do we think the Roman soldiers were guilty of and willingly engaged in the process of crucifixion? Did Jesus mouth his disgust at their behaviour?

Is it forgotten whose children we claim to be.....and do we suppose God behaves as a Devil would?

• Wow
Reactions: APAK and MA2444

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden had the choice to promote the Christ or Barabbas. And he chose Barabbas.

We honor the extraordinary courage and contributions of Jesus Christ and reaffirm our nation’s commitment to forming a more perfect
union — where all people are created equal and treated equally throughout their lives.

Or

We honor the extraordinary courage and contributions of transgender and reaffirm our nation’s commitment to forming a more perfect union — where all people are created equal and treated equally throughout their lives.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe biden is thinking about "transitioning" to become a fake "woman"
so if he wins the election he can claim to be the first "woman" president. :rolleyes:

Biden had the choice to promote the Christ or Barabbas. And he chose Barabbas.

Did Barabbas like to dress in women's clothing and claimed to be gay?

Peterlag

Jul 20, 2022
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so if he wins the election he can claim to be the first "woman" president. :rolleyes:

Barabbas had a different spirit, but it's still spirit just like the Trans, and it's not the spirit from God.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and what are you favorites Jack if it is not a retributive God with extreme punishment for those who disagree with you?
One of my favs is trying to pull people out of the fire who say Jesus was wrong about the Genesis Flood!

Last edited:
Reactions: MA2444

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Can you imagine what shape Biden would be in after four more years as Pres? Can someone be President while in a nursing home? Wouldn't he look cute wearing lipstick and a tight skirt?

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Biden now saying he did not declare this day.

“NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility,” the White House declared on Good Friday. “I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.”

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

About believers (Christians) , the people of the world and sexual immorality.

WE are not to keep company with any who names themselves a brother in the faith who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.

But we are in this world and it is not a sin or against God's will to 'keep company' with unbelieving evil people .

We are all going about our lives down here for a short time. The goal is to evangelize the unbelieving and see them enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Since Biden considers himself a catholic Christian and is promoting sexual immorality, the teaching is to not keep company with him. Don't support his evil plans. Sexually immoral people approve of other people's sexual immorality, refer back to Romans 1:32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

1 Corinthians 5​

New King James Version​

Immorality Defiles the Church​

It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and such sexual immorality as is not even [a]named among the Gentiles that a man has his father’s wife! 2 And you are [b]puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he who has done this deed might be taken away from among you. 3 For I indeed, as absent in body but present in spirit, have already judged (as though I were present) him who has so done this deed. 4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, along with my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord [c]Jesus.
6 Your glorying is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump? 7 Therefore [d]purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed [e]for us. 8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

Immorality Must Be Judged​

9 I wrote to you in my epistle not to [f]keep company with sexually immoral people. 10 Yet I certainly did not mean with the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. 11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.
12 For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? 13 But those who are outside God judges. Therefore “put away from yourselves the evil person.”

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You obviously don't like what Jesus said about gays and Hell.
You first and foremost need to always remind people it was Jesus' Father who called it an abomination, first.

Ya need book and verse?

Try Leviticus 18:22 NRSVUE You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Or Leviticus 20:13 NRSVUE 13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their bloodguilt is upon them.

Want earlier?????

Genesis 19:4-8 NRSVUE 4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, both young and old, all the people to the last man, surrounded the house, 5 and they called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, so that we may know them.” 6 Lot went out of the door to the men, shut the door after him, 7 and said, “I beg you, my brothers, do not act so wickedly. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have not known a man; let me bring them out to you, and do to them as you please; only do nothing to these men, for they have come under the shelter of my roof.”

Do you need a picture of the end result of Sodom and Gomorrah? A fiery destruction.

This was our Heavenly Father... a long time ago. He has not changed and neither has his Son.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you need a picture of the end result of Sodom and Gomorrah? A fiery destruction.
The restoration of Sodom and Gomorrah from "eternal" fire

Jude 1:7
In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns
gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as
an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Zephaniah 2:9
Therefore, as surely as I live,” declares the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel,
“surely Moab will become like Sodom, the Ammonites like Gomorrah—
a place of weeds and salt pits, a wasteland forever. The remnant of my people
will plunder them; the survivors of my nation will inherit their land.”

Ezekiel 16:53
“‘However, I will restore the fortunes of Sodom and her daughters and of Samaria
and her daughters, and your fortunes along with them,

/

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we have a BIG LGBT fan among us. Maybe we can pull him from the everlasting fire!