Biden staffers met with Special Counsel Jack Smith’s aides before Trump indictment Aug 26, 2023

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously?

You truly do not see the political motives of the left in their attacks against President Trump??

That's hard to imagine! Even democrats can see it!

Much love!
the left magically made Trump and his allies try to install groups of “fake electors” in several states who would falsely certify that Trump had won the election in that state?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After all these years, with all these people trying to find ANYTHING to pin on President Trump, and they haven't suceeded yet!
Just 91 (and counting) felony charges
And even now all they have are these patently garbage charges.
racketeering, forgery, obstruction, conspiracy are garbage?
Don't you think if he were actually guilty of something they'd have found it by now?
91 and counting times
Are you familiar with the nature of the indictments against him? Law experts across the spectrum agree they are invalid, unconstitution, free speech issues and things like that.
Name them.
They are desperate to not have to be accountable for their crimes against humanity, they will do anything, I think, to prevent President Trump from being restored to his office.
it seems you are the one who doesn't want people to be held accountable
Are you just itching to see him convicted of something, even if it's made up?

Much love!
I haven't seen any made up charges and neither have you.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the left magically made Trump and his allies try to install groups of “fake electors” in several states who would falsely certify that Trump had won the election in that state?
It sounds like you've drank the koolaid. It doesn't sound like you know what was actually done.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump tried to replace the legitimate electors form 6 states with people he hired.
So then you don't know what happened, I suspected that. You may want to research this before speaking more about it. What they did was something others Democrats have done before.

A second slate of electors was formed to be ready for the possibility of the election being overturned. This isn't something new, only, it didn't serve the elites who are seizing power, so they use this as an excuse to persecute the man who has the best chance of unseating and prosecuting them.

You need to know the facts, not just the party line.

Much love!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then you don't know what happened, I suspected that. You may want to research this before speaking more about it. What they did was something others Democrats have done before.
Peddle your lies elsewhere

Trump tried to remove duly chosen electors by fiat and reverse the outcome in battleground states. This had never been done before by anyone.

Trump employed people to sign falsely claim to be state appointed electors and had them sign fake electoral certificates falsely declaring Trump the winner in their states and sent the documents on to the National Archives.

Fake electoral certificates were signed by Republican state lawmakers and party officials in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada and New Mexico, states accounting for a combined 84 electoral votes. And like the violent insurrectionists who came to the Capitol on Jan. 6 with knives, bats and other weapons, the fake electors sought to overturn a democratic election through extralegal means. They did so in a coordinated effort, mostly out in the open, and through official channels.

A second slate of electors was formed to be ready for the possibility of the election being overturned.
peddle your lies elsewhere.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peddle your lies elsewhere

Trump tried to remove duly chosen electors by fiat and reverse the outcome in battleground states. This had never been done before by anyone.

Trump employed people to sign falsely claim to be state appointed electors and had them sign fake electoral certificates falsely declaring Trump the winner in their states and sent the documents on to the National Archives.

Fake electoral certificates were signed by Republican state lawmakers and party officials in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada and New Mexico, states accounting for a combined 84 electoral votes. And like the violent insurrectionists who came to the Capitol on Jan. 6 with knives, bats and other weapons, the fake electors sought to overturn a democratic election through extralegal means. They did so in a coordinated effort, mostly out in the open, and through official channels.

peddle your lies elsewhere.
You've really bought into it. Sorry to see! You are one of the only people I actually know or have met who believes these things. I talk with lots of people. I'm the guy who starts conversations in grocery lines. Nobody believes this stuff! You do.

Fiat? It doesn't even work that way. They were prepared to be ready in case the contested election were reversed or sent back, which is what the capitol incursion was all about. They were invited in, while federal plants of various groups did their best to incite rioting. And even then, the actual protesters were trying to stop them.

This is all a matter of public record. You can choose to learn the truth. Or you can believe the doctored videos and doctored texts and doctored phone transcripts, and pretend to know the truth. These things again are all public record, the "evidence", and the reality. You can see the original undoctored videos, and what was presented. It's criminal what they are doing.

President Trump is correct in saying this . . . "It's not me they are coming for, it's you. I'm only in the way." This kind of coup on a nation has one goal only, to support the status of those who are taking power, at the expense of everyone else.

Our representative republic has safeguards built in that protect us from this sort of takeover. History shows time and again what happens otherwise, when those who have the resources subvert the legal process, to remove those safeguards.

It's you who will pay the price, everyone, who is not part of the new elite rulership. Our nation is becoming ruled by oligarchs and corrupt politicians, and it will not end well.

Much love!

Reactions: amigo de christo

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've really bought into it. Sorry to see! You are one of the only people I actually know or have met who believes these things. I talk with lots of people. I'm the guy who starts conversations in grocery lines. Nobody believes this stuff! You do.

Fiat? It doesn't even work that way. They were prepared to be ready in case the contested election were reversed or sent back, which is what the capitol incursion was all about. They were invited in, while federal plants of various groups did their best to incite rioting. And even then, the actual protesters were trying to stop them.

This is all a matter of public record. You can choose to learn the truth. Or you can believe the doctored videos and doctored texts and doctored phone transcripts, and pretend to know the truth. These things again are all public record, the "evidence", and the reality. You can see the original undoctored videos, and what was presented. It's criminal what they are doing.

President Trump is correct in saying this . . . "It's not me they are coming for, it's you. I'm only in the way." This kind of coup on a nation has one goal only, to support the status of those who are taking power, at the expense of everyone else.

Our representative republic has safeguards built in that protect us from this sort of takeover. History shows time and again what happens otherwise, when those who have the resources subvert the legal process, to remove those safeguards.

It's you who will pay the price, everyone, who is not part of the new elite rulership. Our nation is becoming ruled by oligarchs and corrupt politicians, and it will not end well.

Much love!
peddle your lies to someone dumb enough to believe them.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
peddle your lies to someone dumb enough to believe them.
The fact is that the current illegitimate regime is filled with lying, and again, it's all public record, the many statements made by the current administration that have been shown false is staggering! Lies about all sorts of things!

Biden demonstrates a clear sign of a pathological liar, in that he lies about inconsequential matters. That means he either just enjoys lying, or that he can't stop himself from lying. Either way it's not evidence of presidential material. But they that's why they had to cheat to put him into the office. It's all public record, you could know the truth if you want.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact is that the current illegitimate regime is filled with lying, and again, it's all public record, the many statements made by the current administration that have been shown false is staggering! Lies about all sorts of things!

Biden demonstrates a clear sign of a pathological liar, in that he lies about inconsequential matters. That means he either just enjoys lying, or that he can't stop himself from lying. Either way it's not evidence of presidential material. But they that's why they had to cheat to put him into the office. It's all public record, you could know the truth if you want.

Much love!
Do try and remember who you are conversing wtih my friend . If folks dont even know what a woman is
and support transgendersim and etc , DO you really think they can discern truth at all .
GOTTA keep in mind who you are dealing with my friend . DO keep it in mind .
The man called tin supports much sin . They could care less if trump is guilty or not
SIE RAINBOW agenda is all some folks care about .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Liberal accusing someone of lying? Such irony!
When they can turn insanity into sanity and sanity into insanity . DO YA REALLY think reasoning will work on such a mind .
We gotta remember a lot of folks out there may have a lot of college learning
and sound very wise , BUT IF One cannot even discern what a woman is , I GOTTA SAY i wont be heeding such a person . JUST
a real super duper friendly reminder to all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Liberal accusing someone of lying? Such irony!
When those who champion in change and do all to speak out as though they are against OL JIM CROW
and yet, yes yet , when you see where its headed you see JIM CROW all over them .
There once was time in america where signs said WHITES ONLY .
Yet today , those who do all to champion against what they consider racist , ARE THE REAL racist .
Example , take a peek at the white and black liberals that now
go into asian or white shops , and if said shops are selling certain things THEY SAY blacks only should .
THINK it aint happening . IT ALREADY IS .
Another example
They tore a white lady up . I mean they tore her up with hate speech and slurs .
Calling her racial and etc .
WANNA KNOW WHY
cause the poor girl had those braided weaves in her hair . THEY SAID that is for blacks ONLY .
JIM CROW DUDE . THEY cannot even see they are THE RACISTS
but they say ITS NOT POSSIBLE for blacks to be racists . WRONG again , ANY RACE can be racists .
What do you think this CRITICAL RACE THEORY GARBAGE IS . ITS RACISM
but since its against whites , ITS ALL GOOD . I tell us all when that which is insane becometh sane
and that which is sane becometh insane , JUST Know and understand SOMETHING WENT DEAD WRONG .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When they can turn insanity into sanity and sanity into insanity . DO YA REALLY think reasoning will work on such a mind .
We gotta remember a lot of folks out there may have a lot of college learning
and sound very wise , BUT IF One cannot even discern what a woman is , I GOTTA SAY i wont be heeding such a person . JUST
a real super duper friendly reminder to all .
Satan is clearly revealed in the Liberal agenda teaching children they aren't really what they think they are. Boys are girls and girls are boys or something else.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When those who champion in change and do all to speak out as though they are against OL JIM CROW
and yet, yes yet , when you see where its headed you see JIM CROW all over them .
There once was time in america where signs said WHITES ONLY .
Yet today , those who do all to champion against what they consider racist , ARE THE REAL racist .
Example , take a peek at the white and black liberals that now
go into asian or white shops , and if said shops are selling certain things THEY SAY blacks only should .
THINK it aint happening . IT ALREADY IS .
Another example
They tore a white lady up . I mean they tore her up with hate speech and slurs .
Calling her racial and etc .
WANNA KNOW WHY
cause the poor girl had those braided weaves in her hair . THEY SAID that is for blacks ONLY .
JIM CROW DUDE . THEY cannot even see they are THE RACISTS
but they say ITS NOT POSSIBLE for blacks to be racists . WRONG again , ANY RACE can be racists .
What do you think this CRITICAL RACE THEORY GARBAGE IS . ITS RACISM
but since its against whites , ITS ALL GOOD . I tell us all when that which is insane becometh sane
and that which is sane becometh insane , JUST Know and understand SOMETHING WENT DEAD WRONG .
And Black Lives Matter unless it's MILLIONS of unborn black babies.

Last edited: