Biden Supports Transgendering 8-yr-olds

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's my thoughts on this. First of all I don't believe that Biden supports it, he kept looking up as if he was reading something,... again. Second of all I don't think any child should be discriminated against,.. but children don't have the mental capacity to decide that they want to be a transgender. They think they know what it means (and they might) but they don't fully understand it the way we do. When I was a child I wanted to be a cat or a dog, but I was taught that I should be happy the way God made me and that's what all children should be taught as well.
Thanks for your comments.

All we have to go on is what Biden SAID. It didn't look to me as if he were reading a statement, but even if he were, he made the statement!

This is something I think about as a former public school teacher. It would go against my conscience to act like a child is the opposite sex when I know the child's true gender (meaning how God made them). To me, this would be lying. It's the principle of the thing. So...do I get fired for not going along with a lie even if I'm a good teacher???

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your comments.

All we have to go on is what Biden SAID. It didn't look to me as if he were reading a statement, but even if he were, he made the statement!

This is something I think about as a former public school teacher. It would go against my conscience to act like a child is the opposite sex when I know the child's true gender (meaning how God made them). To me, this would be lying. It's the principle of the thing. So...do I get fired for not going along with a lie even if I'm a good teacher???

I agree, and as I do believe you said,.. children play pretend all of the time. However as parents and teachers it's our job to teach them fantasy from reality. In other words if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck,.. guess what? It's a duck. Just like I was born a girl, I look like a girl, and talk like a girl (even though I have a bit of a lower voice and I'm sort of a tomboy lol) so I'm a girl and I'm proud of that!! :D (Periods on the other hand are a pain but it's part of nature and I've come to accept that. :D)

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was telling my son today, the Dem leaders are some of the worst humans who ever lived.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, and as I do believe you said,.. children play pretend all of the time. However as parents and teachers it's our job to teach them fantasy from reality. In other words if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck,.. guess what? It's a duck. Just like I was born a girl, I look like a girl, and talk like a girl (even though I have a bit of a lower voice and I'm sort of a tomboy lol) so I'm a girl and I'm proud of that!! :D (Periods on the other hand are a pain but it's part of nature and I've come to accept that. :D)
Yup, it helps to accept how God made us (although I think we can do without the comment about female problems.)

Reactions: April_Rose

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was telling my son today, the Dem leaders are some of the worst humans who ever lived.
I think that they are overtly evil, but there are plenty of politicians who are covertly evil. Squeaky clean on the outside, but full of dead men's bones, as Jesus said to the Pharisees.

But the DNC has outdone themselves the last few years by openly kicking God our of their party, and it shows!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that they are overtly evil, but there are plenty of politicians who are covertly evil. Squeaky clean on the outside, but full of dead men's bones, as Jesus said to the Pharisees.

But the DNC has outdone themselves the last few years by openly kicking God our of their party, and it shows!
Dem leaders are anti "everything Christian"! They would murder all Christians if they could get by with it!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is why we should pray extra hard for them and for national revival!
We have wonderful promises from God!
Psalm 91:3-11 (NKJV)
3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence. 4 He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. 5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, 6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. 7 A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. 8 Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place, 10 No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; 11 For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have wonderful promises from God!
Psalm 91:3-11 (NKJV)
3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence. 4 He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. 5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, 6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. 7 A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. 8 Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place, 10 No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; 11 For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways.
Thanks! I love this Psalm.

Reactions: kcnalp

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Might as well vote for Kanye. o_O
Unfortunately he should have got in earlier, then he could have got more votes.

images

If maybe even 50% of voting Americans were to vote for a minor party or independent they might stand a chance of winning, if only more would vote that way, as some of the minor party candidates and independents are probably far better options than the 2 main candidates.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Might as well vote for Kanye. o_O
Unfortunately he should have got in earlier, then he could have got more votes.

If maybe even 50% of voting Americans were to vote for a minor party or independent they might stand a chance of winning, if only more would vote that way, as some of the minor party candidates and independents are probably far better options than the 2 main candidates.

Kanye definitely has some great ideas, some very strong Christian ideas! I'm glad he's making himself heard.

I know that you don't understand this, but I believe that God is using Trump as POTUS, and He is not finished using Trump. When God is finished, Trump will not be POTUS anymore. That's how I see it.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we have many more promises from God, my friend!
Acts 16:31 Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you'll be saved, you and your household.
This is true. His Book is full of His promises. I rely on them to get me through the day!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JOE BIDEN TELLS MOM HE SUPPORTS TRANSGENDERING
EIGHT-YEAR-OLD KIDS

Greenlighting the ‘transition’ of eight-year-olds in the name of non-discrimination to advance your political career has to be one of the most cynical political moves of this presidential contest.

By Katy Faust
OCTOBER 19, 2020

At presidential candidate Joe Biden’s TV town hall last week, the mother of “two girls, eight and 10” whose “youngest daughter is transgender” asked if he would reverse President Trump’s supposed “dangerous and discriminatory agenda” against trans people. Biden’s response? That he will “flat-out just change the law.”

Biden continued, “The idea that an 8-year-old child or a 10-year-old child decides, you know, ‘I decided I want to be transgender. That’s what I think I’d like to be. It would make my life a lot easier.’ There should be zero discrimination.”

Read the rest of this article here:
Joe Biden Tells Mom He Supports Transgendering Eight-Year-Old Kids

Very sad.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anyway I don't see a complete loss of freedoms if Biden was to become President.

Reason being is at least Biden, Nancy and AOC are Catholics, they might be left wing Catholics, but at least they still somewhat see the importance of Churches and Christianity and at least we know Biden is a praying Catholic, there are still Christians in the Democratic party, so deep down, they still must have some Biblical beliefs.

NZ, Canada both have left wing governments, probably far left, and they still have Christians living in them. Jacinda Ardern isn't even a Christian, plenty of Christians are still living in New Zealand. Justin Trudeau is suppossedly another left wing Catholic (he was at least raised one), Canada still has plenty of Christians living there.

The UK has still got plenty of Christians, the EU still has plenty of Christians.

South Africa was way ahead of USA with introducing LGBT laws, there are still plenty of Christians in South Africa, possibly a higher percentage of Christians than USA.

My point is, if a left wing government got into USA now, USA would still survive and will still have plenty of Christians.