Billions of Demons can do Supernatural Things Not Accounted for by Science

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@lforrest I remember it well....I thought that the person was helped out of the door?

Every one of this persons threads are all about demons...

I don’t ‘think’ Angelina is around on here much any more. ...but maybe I’m wrong.
( I can pass on a message though. ....? )

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
@lforrest I remember it well....I thought that the person was helped out of the door?

Every one of this persons threads are all about demons...

I don’t ‘think’ Angelina is around on here much any more. ...but maybe I’m wrong.
( I can pass on a message though. ....? )

No, he just left last time.

The question rather is are his teachings about demons false, and unedifying.

She checks her messages on here.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The question rather is are his teachings about demons false, and unedifying.

I don't read that Jesus or Paul "Taught" on demons.
Neither did either of them "only" talk about demons as he seems to do. In my experience with them I have found that demons LOVE to be talked about and acknowledged...so his threads and posts are like candy to them..they love it...

In writing about them as he does...he sows into it a fear in some people of them, which while saying the " I can cast them out" stuff...it can on the other hand put concern in some young unlearned Christians, of them. ( then every problem that they have- 'must be a demon? ' )
I can't read, or 'feel' any real victory in his threads. Just a drawing of the eyes away from Christ to the Enemy..which, as I say, he loves.

But I am just one of the gang here....you are the boss. :D
I will ignore his threads as much as possible...I just hope and pray that everyone else does too. ...especially young immature Christians.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't read that Jesus or Paul "Taught" on demons.
Neither did either of them "only" talk about demons as he seems to do. In my experience with them I have found that demons LOVE to be talked about and acknowledged...so his threads and posts are like candy to them..they love it...

In writing about them as he does...he sows into it a fear in some people of them, which while saying the " I can cast them out" stuff...it can on the other hand put concern in some young unlearned Christians, of them. ( then every problem that they have- 'must be a demon? ' )
I can't read, or 'feel' any real victory in his threads. Just a drawing of the eyes away from Christ to the Enemy..which, as I say, he loves.

But I am just one of the gang here....you are the boss. :D
I will ignore his threads as much as possible...I just hope and pray that everyone else does too. ...especially young immature Christians.

Also anyone trying to calm him down a bit...is also demonic in his estimation. How can that be edifying for anyone? :oops:

Reactions: Helen

Alert

Sep 20, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am an example of what can happen because the apostate churches don't cast out demons.

Churches and Christian forums are populated in part by servants of Satan, and they behave contrary to the word of God. See my example in this thread; they refuse to admit that exposing evil, actually doing the word of God, glorifies God. They work to coverup evil, keep it hidden.

People are being attacked by demons, and they are not getting the help needed. The demons need to be cast out (removed).

Demons Greatly Interfere with My Ability to Serve the Lord in a Higher Capacity

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am an example of what can happen because the apostate churches don't cast out demons.

Churches and Christian forums are populated in part by servants of Satan, and they behave contrary to the word of God. See my example in this thread; they refuse to admit that exposing evil, actually doing the word of God, glorifies God. They work to coverup evil, keep it hidden.

People are being attacked by demons, and they are not getting the help needed. The demons need to be cast out (removed).

Demons Greatly Interfere with My Ability to Serve the Lord in a Higher Capacity

They interfere with YOUR ability? You have a tremendous self-regard...

The real fruit of a servant of God is humility not self-importance if not...self-delusion.

Last edited:

Alert

Sep 20, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They interfere with YOUR ability? You have a tremendous self-regard...

The real fruit of a servant of God is humility not self-importance if not...self-delusion.
Completely out of bounds. You can't deal with the subject matter, and like the Devil, falsely accuse a servant of the Lord.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Completely out of bounds. You can't deal with the subject matter, and like the Devil, falsely accuse a servant of the Lord.

You are coming then as a unique servant of the Lord and only finding devils?

But don't you have everything upside down. You are coming here to look for demons...but they seem to be found wherever you are. And you are here to accuse others of what you are doing.

Has that ever occurred to you?

A person with a rational mind looks at their own motives.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are coming then as a unique servant of the Lord and only finding devils?

But don't you have everything upside down. You are coming here to look for demons...but they seem to be found wherever you are. And you are here to accuse others of what you are doing.

Has that ever occurred to you?

A person with a rational mind looks at their own motives.

See...you get a "like" because we agree!!!
We agree much more than we disagree.

........Thumb.gif

Reactions: Episkopos