Bipolar, Depression, Obesity - Amazing Reversal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is being found that many mental conditions are actually metabolic conditions.
Even dementia has been called by doctors "Type III diabetes" due to the connection with insulin resistance.

This man has reversed his lifelong struggle with depression and bipolar, and has lost over 170lbs by eliminating carbs from his diet.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is being found that many mental conditions are actually metabolic conditions.
Even dementia has been called by doctors "Type III diabetes" due to the connection with insulin resistance.

This man has reversed his lifelong struggle with depression and bipolar, and has lost over 170lbs by eliminating carbs from his diet.
With those conditions if they are not clinical then they could be just psychological which means any placebo could work including diet. There is a difference between situational conditions and clinical conditions.

For instance schizophrenia when not properly treated by a doctor can lead to brain damage.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With those conditions if they are not clinical then they could be just psychological which means any placebo could work including diet. There is a difference between situational conditions and clinical conditions.

For instance schizophrenia when not properly treated by a doctor can lead to brain damage.
These are doctors consistently treating patients with these conditions with profound success. I'm sure not every single one is a psychological/placebo effect.

My purpose is to present testimonials and experiences of people using a high protein/high fat (keto, ketovore, carnivore) diet to heal many conditions. It's happening a lot! I will post more today.

P.S. ....this is not a debate thread. Let's keep this in line with my OP. Thanks.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Diet & Bipolar Disorder

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ketogenic diet & Exercise for Depression in Bipolar Disorder

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Overcoming:
*8 years of Suicidal Depression
*Bipolar Disorder
*Multiple Sclerosis
....eliminating carbs.

I want to mention something. There are many who have decided they will never go back to eating carbs and they do great. There are some who, after 2, 3, or 4 years, have reached a level of health and have begun adding back in one non-carnivore food item at a time to see how their body reacts. Some have been able to move from strictly carnivore to eating some foods that in the past would have sent them spiraling.

For the last 5 or 6 years, I wasn't able to eat pork or chicken because I began to have a histamine reaponse, throat closing up, etc. I also began to have bad gastrointestinal response when I had dairy or coffee. All of those are improving after 8 months eating a 99.5% carnivore diet.
(I do have electrolytes with stevia, which isn't carnivore. I have some seasonings .... Redmond's salt, garlic powder, paprika ...which are not carnivore. And I have herbal teas sweetened with non-caloric natural sweeteners like stevia and monk fruit ... and there is stevia, monk fruit, and vanilla in my carnivore/keto vanilla ice cream.) And on holidays with my grown kids, I will bring a keto dessert and have some of that with them. So I am almost completely carnivore, but not 100%.