Connecticut Enacts Ebola Quarantine And Martial Law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014

Connecticut does not even have a single case of Ebola yet, but they have taken pre-emptive action and can now force vaccines, detain people without due process, THE WHOLE 9 YARDS, an Agenda 21 dream come true.

HARTFORD, CT — Governor Dannel Malloy has declared Connecticut to be in a state of public health emergency, enabling the indefinite suspension of certain civil rights. State bureaucrats have been granted the broad authority to forcibly detain suspected sick people without due process. The declaration came preemptively, as Connecticut has not yet seen a single case of the virus it purports to stop.

The governor’s October 7th declaration read as follows:

“In response to the epidemic of the Ebola virus currently affecting multiple countries in western Africa, and in order to provide the Commissioner of Public Health and other appropriate officials with all authorities necessary to prevent any potential transmission of the Ebola virus within the State of Connecticut, I hereby declare a public health emergency for the State, pursuant to the Connecticut General Statutes Section 19a-131a, for the duration of the epidemic. Specifically, in accordance with Connecticut General Statutes Section 19a-131b, I authorize the Commissioner of Public Health to Order the isolation or quarantine, under conditions prescribed by the Commissioner of Public Health, of any individual or group of individuals whom the Commissioner reasonably believes to have been exposed to, infected with, or otherwise at risk of passing the Ebola virus.” – Governor Dannel P. Malloy, October 7, 2014

Rationalizing his actions, the governor said in a statement: “We need to have the authorities in place that will allow us to move quickly to protect public health, if and when that becomes necessary. Signing this order will allow us to do that.”

The recipient of most of the newly-imparted power is Jewel Mullen, Connecticut’s Commissioner of the Department of Public Health (DPH). By having this measure in place, Commissioner Mullen explained, “we don’t have to scramble in the event I need to take action.”

From Police State USA

Mandatory Ebola vaccines on the horizon

[SIZE=16pt]Bottom line? The battle lines are drawn. Do not accept an "Ebola" vaccine, and additionally, do not let them take you to a prison camp to vanish quietly into the sands of time, USE YOUR GUNS; this time it is real folks, and there will be only one way to win.[/SIZE]

The National Institute of Health has declared that rushed "Ebola" vaccines may need to be given to everyone.

Obviously this has been the plan all along, and the vaccine will NOT be for "Ebola", because there is not even a real outbreak, only really bad actors and a scamming zio press. If you ignore the glaring headlines and instead look at the hard evidence, it will quickly reveal that this "Ebola" outbreak is nothing but the Sandy Hook of all outbreaks, a complete fabrication with scam news reports so bad that even CNN, the mother of all hoax news agencies, cannot keep them posted and maintain a reputation with their audience, which on average has the strongest following with the worst of idiots.

If "Ebola" vaccines become mandatory, we will see a great washing out of the public on a magnitude as great as the Civil War. There will no doubt be a higher percentage of the public involved in the war this time around, because more people are aware of the fact the government is the enemy this time around and that the government actually WILL try a scam vaccination campaign against a "pandemic" that is in fact a drive to get everyone secretly chipped via a shot.

Additionally, that same shot is very likely to be formulated to both cull the herd and have those who remain afterward have their personalities modified by genetically modified brain eating bacteriophages that attack the emotional centers and therefore eliminate the ability to resist tyranny, with the end product being a population that is pacified and compliant with a tyrannical New World Order.

I am not making this up folks. I was first warned about modified bacteriophages by friends in the medical community who said they have personally witnessed the modified bacteriophage technology, that it is really advanced already and that it causes permanent destruction to both the recipient of the shot and subsequent generations of children - a permanent wipe out of who you are, that will be passed down through the generations. And that was five years ago, in 2009. The passing along of the pacified traits to subsequent generations is accomplished via DNA insertion performed by lytic bacteriophages, which can insert new DNA into host cells, including in the testicles and ovaries, without killing the host cells. Once this happens, all subsequent generations carry the traits contained in the genetic code the bacteriophages inserted.

For the kill factor, rapidly multiplying lysogenic phages will be used instead. Modified bacteriophage viruses were chosen because they are highly selective with what they will attack, so a precision application can be accomplished.

We reported the New World Order effort to permanently modify the public with a scam vaccine campaign during the first "swine flu" outbreak that proved to be entirely fake. The linked article went absolutely viral, got translated into all major languages and triggered policy changes in several nations. Significantly later, Alex Jones got onto the topic and completely confirmed that brain eating vaccines had been developed and WILL be pushed on the public.

Alex was slightly sabotaged by his staff in this video, most notably with the Bill Gates clip, but the heart of this report is BANG ON. If you have a hard time believing what I am saying about modified bacteriophage viruses being used to wipe people's emotions out, Alex did a good job with this video. WATCH IT, this is absolutely real.

Alex Video: Brain eating vaccines: NANOTECH INJECTION LOBOTOMY

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
A government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take away your freedom. Waxing statism is something the American people crave when it gives them things confiscated from others, but then they moan and wail when it usurps their freedom.

You can't have one without the other.

All hail the recipient!
All hail the recipient!
All hail the recipient!

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
Tragically, I agree. When you turn your back on God, you give ungodly men rule over you. God gives people the government they deserve. They've just about exhausted his grace; judgment is at the door.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
[SIZE=26pt]Blockbuster: Executive Order For Ebola Quarantine ALREADY in place[/SIZE]

This is a new one for me folks, but President Bush laid the groundwork for Ebola quarantines in 2003. And it was amended on July 31 2014 to contain terms which will allow them to just nail anyone now, Ebola or not. Read it and weep, folks!

The testimony of Ebola being delivered via injection in Africa is posted in another thread here. This testimony got banned on all the blogs and forums. IF ANYONE HAS THIS POSTED NOW, THEY ARE LEGIT. BANS WENT INTO PLACE IN MANY PLACES TO KEEP IT FROM GOING VIRAL.

If you do not want an Ebola disaster, ARCHIVE, POST POST AND REPOST THIS MAN'S TESTIMONY, IT CAN BE THE DEATH BLOW FOR THE EBOLA SCAM. They can run whatever scam they want in the media, but if most of the world's governments opt out on mandatory vaccines, the scam will fail miserably.

Now on to that executive order, which is probably just as important. Note specifically Section 1(a) of Executive Order #13295 from the CDC website here.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014

Looking for that Border Patrol report that states Fema is preparing for 200 million American deaths in the near future, the report that Examiner published and deleted? It's here.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
sojourner4Christ said:

Looking for that Border Patrol report that states Fema is preparing for 200 million American deaths in the near future, the report that Examiner published and deleted? It's here.
That's 2/3 of the country. There would effectively be no government left much less FEMA. Individual states or state groups would form their own countries just to regain law and order.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
sojourner4Christ said:

Connecticut does not even have a single case of Ebola yet, but they have taken pre-emptive action and can now force vaccines, detain people without due process, THE WHOLE 9 YARDS, an Agenda 21 dream come true.

HARTFORD, CT — Governor Dannel Malloy has declared Connecticut to be in a state of public health emergency, enabling the indefinite suspension of certain civil rights. State bureaucrats have been granted the broad authority to forcibly detain suspected sick people without due process. The declaration came preemptively, as Connecticut has not yet seen a single case of the virus it purports to stop.

The governor’s October 7th declaration read as follows:

“In response to the epidemic of the Ebola virus currently affecting multiple countries in western Africa, and in order to provide the Commissioner of Public Health and other appropriate officials with all authorities necessary to prevent any potential transmission of the Ebola virus within the State of Connecticut, I hereby declare a public health emergency for the State, pursuant to the Connecticut General Statutes Section 19a-131a, for the duration of the epidemic. Specifically, in accordance with Connecticut General Statutes Section 19a-131b, I authorize the Commissioner of Public Health to Order the isolation or quarantine, under conditions prescribed by the Commissioner of Public Health, of any individual or group of individuals whom the Commissioner reasonably believes to have been exposed to, infected with, or otherwise at risk of passing the Ebola virus.” – Governor Dannel P. Malloy, October 7, 2014

Rationalizing his actions, the governor said in a statement: “We need to have the authorities in place that will allow us to move quickly to protect public health, if and when that becomes necessary. Signing this order will allow us to do that.”

The recipient of most of the newly-imparted power is Jewel Mullen, Connecticut’s Commissioner of the Department of Public Health (DPH). By having this measure in place, Commissioner Mullen explained, “we don’t have to scramble in the event I need to take action.”

From Police State USA

Mandatory Ebola vaccines on the horizon

[SIZE=16pt]Bottom line? The battle lines are drawn. Do not accept an "Ebola" vaccine, and additionally, do not let them take you to a prison camp to vanish quietly into the sands of time, USE YOUR GUNS; this time it is real folks, and there will be only one way to win.[/SIZE]

The National Institute of Health has declared that rushed "Ebola" vaccines may need to be given to everyone.

Obviously this has been the plan all along, and the vaccine will NOT be for "Ebola", because there is not even a real outbreak, only really bad actors and a scamming zio press. If you ignore the glaring headlines and instead look at the hard evidence, it will quickly reveal that this "Ebola" outbreak is nothing but the Sandy Hook of all outbreaks, a complete fabrication with scam news reports so bad that even CNN, the mother of all hoax news agencies, cannot keep them posted and maintain a reputation with their audience, which on average has the strongest following with the worst of idiots.

If "Ebola" vaccines become mandatory, we will see a great washing out of the public on a magnitude as great as the Civil War. There will no doubt be a higher percentage of the public involved in the war this time around, because more people are aware of the fact the government is the enemy this time around and that the government actually WILL try a scam vaccination campaign against a "pandemic" that is in fact a drive to get everyone secretly chipped via a shot.

Additionally, that same shot is very likely to be formulated to both cull the herd and have those who remain afterward have their personalities modified by genetically modified brain eating bacteriophages that attack the emotional centers and therefore eliminate the ability to resist tyranny, with the end product being a population that is pacified and compliant with a tyrannical New World Order.

I am not making this up folks. I was first warned about modified bacteriophages by friends in the medical community who said they have personally witnessed the modified bacteriophage technology, that it is really advanced already and that it causes permanent destruction to both the recipient of the shot and subsequent generations of children - a permanent wipe out of who you are, that will be passed down through the generations. And that was five years ago, in 2009. The passing along of the pacified traits to subsequent generations is accomplished via DNA insertion performed by lytic bacteriophages, which can insert new DNA into host cells, including in the testicles and ovaries, without killing the host cells. Once this happens, all subsequent generations carry the traits contained in the genetic code the bacteriophages inserted.

For the kill factor, rapidly multiplying lysogenic phages will be used instead. Modified bacteriophage viruses were chosen because they are highly selective with what they will attack, so a precision application can be accomplished.

We reported the New World Order effort to permanently modify the public with a scam vaccine campaign during the first "swine flu" outbreak that proved to be entirely fake. The linked article went absolutely viral, got translated into all major languages and triggered policy changes in several nations. Significantly later, Alex Jones got onto the topic and completely confirmed that brain eating vaccines had been developed and WILL be pushed on the public.

Alex was slightly sabotaged by his staff in this video, most notably with the Bill Gates clip, but the heart of this report is BANG ON. If you have a hard time believing what I am saying about modified bacteriophage viruses being used to wipe people's emotions out, Alex did a good job with this video. WATCH IT, this is absolutely real.

Alex Video: Brain eating vaccines: NANOTECH INJECTION LOBOTOMY
This thing is so bogus, man. One case of a man dying and two nurses with the disease. More people get killed in car accidents in one hour and nobody cares.

I've been in Africa when Cholera swept through and nobody in the States cared a twit - not even missionary groups that everybody gives their money to. From the field I learned that missionary groups do not release the necessary drugs until they've raised the money to replace their stocks. But all that was real suffering, real disease.

The only disease running around America is naked fear. Land of the free? Give me a break

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
The diabolical forces controlling the governments, say "let the microchipping begin"..through the fictitious ebola vaccinations...let the lineups begin!

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
It's a terrible situation. And the perps deal in incrementalism, one small but inexorable step at a time, almost imperceptible, but never ceasing, toward their objective.

It breaks my heart that there are people here who will fight tooth, fang and claw for the right to receive such an injection. And they are totally clueless. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. And I am not concerned with man's government per se, as I am not a citizen of it. Presently I am more concerned with my "neighbor" and the reality of John 16:2.

As usual, I am waiting on the Lord and on nothing else. Praise his holy name!

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
The four horses are now galloping, false religion and wars have been around for a long time time, now the famine which has been in Africa for a long time, will seriously hit the "rich" western countries..Monsanto is taking care of that...the pale horse of disease and death is now galloping, through the man made diseases and natural diseases which are coming onstream...
We all better pray we are right with God, and He gives us His protection He promises in Revelation.."for those who have the testimony of Jesus and keep the Commandments of God"

Remember to follow the Son of God, His days and Commandments, and NOT the sun god/satan and his pagan based days of sunday,dec 25th and easter which are not Biblical.