Bird flu

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
10 years ago, I got my whole family and friends to buy three months worth of food and water because of the bird flu

Which turned out to be a big nothing burger

Was I 10 years ahead of everybody?
It appears now that might possibly be the epidemic that is planned for the near future.

If it transfers over to Humans possibly has a rate of like 50% fatality
We’re just gonna have to wait to see what the CDC says about it

Either way, the eggs and chicken prices are going to skyrocket now they say it’s even in cattle

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, they're creating more diseases in labs and the attack is on our food supply, as you know. This is a concerted effort ...attack food supply/sustainability, shut down farms, while implementing digital currencies.... this will lead to the MOB, and forcing people into the beast system in order to buy and sell.

Reactions: Stash

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can pool money together with family members to purchase a freeze dryer, mylar bags, oxygen absorbers, etc ....then freeze dry meats, eggs, fruits and veggies, leftovers from the meals you cook .... plant a food forest .... be creative, pray for ideas. Freeze dried foods can store and hold their nutrient values for 20+ years.

Reactions: Stash

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can pool money together with family members to purchase a freeze dryer, mylar bags, oxygen absorbers, etc ....then freeze dry meats, eggs, fruits and veggies, leftovers from the meals you cook .... plant a food forest .... be creative, pray for ideas. Freeze dried foods can store and hold their nutrient values for 20+ years.
I thought of getting a freeze dryer decades ago, but never followed through. Let me know if you've done this and encountered any special problems, for example with finding the right containers and methods of sealing?

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This could be "100 times" worse than Covid': Bird flu warning from scientists who say HALF of infections with H5N1 in people are fatal - as White House says it's 'monitoring' the situation.

Here we go again! Election time,

My family thought I was completely insane when I told them 10 years ago it’s coming
Every time we get together for a full family get together, somebody would always bring it up

Here we go again I advise everybody to stock up on food, canned chicken beans, etc. that is not contaminated yet do I think this will be real
Don’t forget water

In California one of my sons works at the water treatment plant which handles wastewater. He is monitoring the water for me. I will pass on what I hear. The wastewater is monitored in the population

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I copied and paste this from a medical site !

What about vaccines? What role could they play here?

With human vaccinations, we have expert groups come together to decide which strains to include in our seasonal flu vaccines. Right now, there's no reason to believe that these avian influenza strains will

rise to the need to be included in our decision-making over human vaccines. We'll see if that changes.

With animal vaccination, there are two different considerations: How effective is it

in preventing disease, and is it economically feasible? We tried this with COVID-19

vaccines for animals and found that the cost-benefit ratio wasn't really where it

should be. With the bird flu, I'm not certain these questions have been fully addressed to the point where an effective vaccine could be brought to market. To my knowledge, there is no widespread deployment right now of vaccines for poultry.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought of getting a freeze dryer decades ago, but never followed through. Let me know if you've done this and encountered any special problems, for example with finding the right containers and methods of sealing?
I am currently watching some YT channels who have used them foe a few years already.

Reactions: Randy Kluth

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another presidential election year, another health crisis or pandemic? Will this become the norm from now on?

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This could be "100 times" worse than Covid': Bird flu warning from scientists who say HALF of infections with H5N1 in people are fatal - as White House says it's 'monitoring' the situation.
I'm not sweating it. First I want to see if I'm still alive after the eclipse.

Reactions: Stash and Rita

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BREAKING: Thousands of penguins found dead on island in Antarctica, researchers investigating whether H5N1 bird flu is involved.

@GeneralMCNews

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sweating it. First I want to see if I'm still alive after the eclipse.
I'll wait for 40 days after the eclipse. Lol.

I don't prep too much because I think we're closer to the end than most think.

There sure is a lot going on.

DEVELOPING: Scientists investigating thousands of dead Antarctic penguins for bird flu​

Bird Flu Detected In Cattle And Infects American, Largest Egg Facility Closes Due To Spread. Media Launches Blitzkrieg Of ‘Next Pandemic’ Fears​

Peaceful Sabbath.