Black spot in baby's heart

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, today Doctor told there is a black spot in baby's heart and asked to do Fetal Echo on 11th Nov in another hospital where they have this facility. Also gave protein biscuit for baby's weight growth.

You can pray that there be no problem in baby's heart. Also for peace & good health for baby and mother, & complete protection for both.

Thanks!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, today Doctor told there is a black spot in baby's heart and asked to do Fetal Echo on 11th Nov in another hospital where they have this facility. Also gave protein biscuit for baby's weight growth.

You can pray that there be no problem in baby's heart. Also for peace & good health for baby and mother, & complete protection for both.

Thanks!
Praying now!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will be praying my friend .
My dreams , something so wonderful just came to me .
I say this as only a reminder , which i am sure you will agree with .
My heart had more than just a tiny black spot on it . DID you know my heart , the entire heart was coal black .
AND JESUS HEALED ME . YES HE DID . Isnt that wonderful .
he turned my coal black heart into a NEW HEART that loved righteousness and no longer loved the coal black death of sin .
What a wonderful reminder that was to me . JESUS can do both physically and far more important SPIRITUALLY
what no other can do . Just bask in the beauty of that reminder my friend . AND FOR SURE we will be praying for a physical healing
for the baby . Oh it was such a lovely reminder the LORD did give me . HE ALONE IS MY ONLY HOPE . Now let the KING be praised
my friend .

Reactions: My Dreams