BLM supports looting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently BLM is now supporting the looting and rioting. There had been a cry from the left that "BLM is only interested and supports the peaceful protests.". Well the cats out if the bag and we are seeing more and more often BLM supporters and members rioting, being violent or supporting those actions. We will continue to see this more and more.
Black Lives Matter justifies Chicago violence, mass looting as 'reparations'

I actually hope they continue to show support for these actions. I think it will lead to people waking up and realizing just how dangerous this is. If they keep it up, we'll see a Trump win in November. Then it will get worse.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Apparently BLM is now supporting the looting and rioting.
Is that any surprise? BLM is a domestic terrorist organization, committed to anarchy, and using race as an excuse to commit atrocities. They all should have been locked up on day one. BLM and Antifa are birds of a feather being funded generously by the likes of George Soros and other who are committed to the destruction of America.

Since they have been around for at least four years, a comprehensive plan by all federal law enforcement agencies to stop them should have already been in place and implemented since late May. What BLM shows is the massive failure of all politicians are government officials in America to address lawlessness.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If they keep it up, we'll see a Trump win in November.
The plan from January 1 has been to SABOTAGE THE ELECTIONS. Now there is no question of "winning" or "losing" elections. That is ancient history. Now it is a matter of "stealing elections", or having them stolen from under you.

One of the critical issues which was neglected by Trump was voter fraud (and all the components of voter fraud which has many facets). That should have been thoroughly investigated, and proper safeguards should have been put in place -- if necessary via Executive Order -- since it was already clear in 2016 that elections would be stolen from now on. That is a very real possibility in November, and bemoaning theft after the fact does not work.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Apparently BLM is now supporting the looting and rioting. There had been a cry from the left that "BLM is only interested and supports the peaceful protests.". Well the cats out if the bag and we are seeing more and more often BLM supporters and members rioting, being violent or supporting those actions. We will continue to see this more and more.
Black Lives Matter justifies Chicago violence, mass looting as 'reparations'

I actually hope they continue to show support for these actions. I think it will lead to people waking up and realizing just how dangerous this is. If they keep it up, we'll see a Trump win in November. Then it will get worse.
It's typical of thugs to claim such things by standing in the way of others making threats or intimidating others for money as they feel intituled if they can get away with such.
I had people like that in my small town back in the 80's who would stand in front of the door of every business like sports centres and make demands on all who walked in, this mob were black thugs in gangs. I would want to go and then see them morons and did not want the confrontation and go do something other, but then at times I had a gut full of such creeps and they would come the heavy and it was on and they were like what happened man, I am not paying them nothing and I did not like to be taken advantage of or threatened like that.
I said you know who I am you idiots, why do I have to go through this, you know I am not going to tolerate you with such and they are all angered at me, as if I was the one in the wrong. they came the heavy and copped it, they were laying on the ground spinning out as to what happened and I was the bad guy, just like back in the school days, they started it and I never backed down to such.
Talking to my elder brother some years ago he said was talking about them days in that town to an old mate of his and this mate said but you would not back down to him, as if was his fault ? as if this was a fault on his part.
Well we don't like being threatened we learnt defence from 7yo so we did not fear like a mouse and run away, we took such on and we never hurt them but their ego was shattered and that was a nasty thing to them. so they would then come in a gang to attack :rolleyes: or have some backup, I had them demanding others to help them out and they would back out, haha !

But I know this low life mentality, give them an inch and they will take a mile, they will try to take over America and lead it to rune, such people do not strive to work and have no virtue they are just like a mongrel dog. the majority of whites are to stupid to understand they only grovel no backbone and just go along with the flow because they have no virtue. right and wrong to them is their selfish deranged ego.

Reactions: rjs330

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How come black lives matter to almost everyone except Black Lives Matter?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want the looting and violence to continue so BLM looks worse and Trump looks better? That's pathetic.

Remember when racists tried to take over the Tea Party movement? The Tea Party clamped down on them, realizing racism would damage their movement. If BLM is smart, the rest of their leaders will denounce the people in Chicago who did this. They've already damaged their cause by having a sign advocating looting. They're going to lose support from both whites and blacks.

Mayor Lightfoot also let it be known she wasn't going tolerate criminal behavior. She's a Democrat by the way. . . and black too.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want the looting and violence to continue so BLM looks worse and Trump looks better? That's pathetic.
????????????????????????

That's not what jrs330 said! This is what he said:

I bolded the statement that applies here. Hoping that BLM will continue to show support and hoping that the looting and violence continue are two completely different things. Stop misrepresenting what someone has said so that you can make your point.

C'mon, Giuliano, get it right!!!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's consistent with the right-wing rioting, killing police, and destroying property to blame BLM.

White nationalists thrive on rioting and disorder. I hope BLM distances themselves from this person; she's no better than the white nationalists, if she justifies rioting and theft.

Reactions: Giuliano

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It's consistent with the right-wing rioting, killing police, and destroying property to blame BLM.

White nationalists thrive on rioting and disorder. I hope BLM distances themselves from this person; she's no better than the white nationalists, if she justifies rioting and theft.

If it were white nationalists rioting the left wing governors and mayors would have quickly cracked down on them in their cities.

The politicans are not cracking down because they support the BLM movement, which is communist just as they secretly are communists.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it were white nationalists rioting the left wing governors and mayors would have quickly cracked down on them in their cities.

FBI mainly. The FBI has been keeping track of right-wing extremists. It's part of the reason so many attempts to kill police or damage property and blame BLM, were exposed. As you know, the FBI has known for some time that the greatest danger and the most killings by terrorists are from right-wing extremists. The latest events are nothing new.

The politicans are not cracking down because they support the BLM movement, which is communist just as they secretly are communists.

That story doesn't seem to be holding up so well lately. For reasons we've discussed earlier.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The plan from January 1 has been to SABOTAGE THE ELECTIONS.

That was apparent when Trump's allies killed a ballot security bill in the Senate. It would have made it harder for foreign nations to interfere in our elections. Moscow Mitch killed it.

Now there is no question of "winning" or "losing" elections.
That is ancient history. Now it is a matter of "stealing elections", or having them stolen from under you.

That's the new republican spin on "why we lost the last election,and probably will lose this one, too."

One of the critical issues which was neglected by Trump was voter fraud

He set up a voter fraud commission. It was hastily disbanded when it became clear that there was very, very little voter fraud to be found, and most of it was by republicans. Would you like to see that?

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Remember when racists tried to take over the Tea Party movement? The Tea Party clamped down on them, realizing racism would damage their movement. If BLM is smart, the rest of their leaders will denounce the people in Chicago who did this. They've already damaged their cause by having a sign advocating looting. They're going to lose support from both whites and blacks.

Mayor Lightfoot also let it be known she wasn't going tolerate criminal behavior. She's a Democrat by the way. . . and black too.

Umm... I didn't say that. I don't think you should put words in my mouth. Go back and re read what I said before you comment. It keeps you from looking silly.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

rjs330

Aug 3, 2020
Belgrade
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well apparently BLM is the ones supporting this. Not white supremacists. So nice try. Keep up your nonsense. It just makes your arguments worthless.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
FBI mainly. The FBI has been keeping track of right-wing extremists. It's part of the reason so many attempts to kill police or damage property and blame BLM, were exposed. As you know, the FBI has known for some time that the greatest danger and the most killings by terrorists are from right-wing extremists. The latest events are nothing new.

Then you would be able to provide press releases directly from the FBI instead of an incredible, biased news source.

It is a false narrative that those opposed to a movement are able to infiltrate it and insight others within to violence. Such an infiltration would not prove successful if the others rioting were not of the same mind.

I hope your mind is not warped as theirs are by your escalating cognitive dissonance which seems proportional to the open lawlessness on the left.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you would be able to provide press releases directly from the FBI instead of an incredible, biased news source.

FBI director to Congress: Most domestic terror cases are driven by "white supremacist violence"

Despite Trump's denials, FBI Director Christopher Wray says right-wing racist terrorism is a major threat
FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress on Tuesday that the agency has seen an increase in the number of domestic terror arrests this fiscal year, a majority of which have been motivated by white supremacy.

Wray told the Senate Judiciary Committee that the FBI has recorded about 100 domestic terrorism arrests in the last nine months. “A majority of the domestic terrorism cases we've investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence,” he told the panel.
FBI chief: White supremacists are major domestic terror threat

Reactions: Giuliano

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a false narrative that those opposed to a movement are able to infiltrate it and insight others within to violence.

Incitement is a crime specifically because one can incite violence by others. It largely failed, because the BLS members tended to turn in the right-wing agitators, stopped people from vandalism and protected police from violent rioters. And of course, because federal officials were already watching domestic terrorists, and were often able to identify them.

I think you've seen it here, but I wouldn't mind posting the evidence, again.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well apparently BLM is the ones supporting this.

One person who claims to be associated with BLM does. That would be like blaming Donald Trump because some right-wing idiots murdered police officers and tried to make it look like BLM did it.

Trump has never advocated murder, even if some of the people following him have done it.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Umm... I didn't say that. I don't think you should put words in my mouth. Go back and re read what I said before you comment. It keeps you from looking silly.
Do you know yourself what you wrote? You wrote: "I actually hope they continue to show support for these actions." How could BLM continue to show support for actions if the actions stopped?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your evidence for them being communists secretly? When you think you know something is true "secretly," it could be a waste of my time trying to talk you into considering the evidence.

By the way, the "looting" sign showed up because the Chicago police had arrested looters. Mayor Lightfoot correctly said there is a difference between protesting and looting. Some of the looters were well organized, with rental trucks to fill with merchandise. They had special cutters to help get in. And they started moving into the shopping area at the same time, late at night when they knew there would be fewer police. It was a planned robbery scheme. When the looters got released from jail, the woman from BLM was there with the sign showing support for the looting.

One problem perhaps with the legal system in Chicago (and one elsewhere as well) is how long it takes to get someone put on trial. There had been looters arrested much earlier as well. They were either let out on bail or released on their own recognizance. They hadn't gone to trial yet; and someone started the rumor that Chicago wasn't going to prosecute people for looting.

Mayor Lightfoot (a Democrat and black) sent the message to looters, "We are coming for you."

Overnight Restrictions to Continue Downtown ‘for Foreseeable Future,' Mayor Says

Restricted access and an increased police presence will continue in downtown Chicago "for the foreseeable future," Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot announced Tuesday.

"There are going to be similar restrictions and our resources deployed as last night, and we're going to keep those in place for the foreseeable future," Lightfoot said.

The city's mayor said while there were "some attempts at looting," the city did not receive reports of "any widespread problems" similar to those that damaged stores across multiple neighborhoods and resulted in the arrests of more than 100 people. She also noted that from 6 p.m. Monday to 6 a.m. Tuesday, there was one shooting reported citywide.

"So we're certainly not applauding ourselves, taking a victory lap," Lightfoot said. "But we feel comfortable that the plan that was put in place with a comprehensive effort, obviously led by CPD, worked last night. We're going to remain diligent."

The overnight restrictions included shutting down part of Lake Shore Drive, blocking several expressway ramps, lifting bridges and rerouting rail service for parts of the city. Only those who can prove they live or work in the area will be able to access the restricted areas.
It looks to me (my opinion) that the BLM woman with the sign showing support for looting would like to see race riots break out. I can't prove that, but she was also talking about how breaking into those stores were "reparations." She gave me the impression she saw the looters as black looting white businesses. Why would she want black people to loot white businesses unless she wanted race riots?

Mayor Lightfoot doesn't think like that, not at all.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FBI director to Congress: Most domestic terror cases are driven by "white supremacist violence"

Despite Trump's denials, FBI Director Christopher Wray says right-wing racist terrorism is a major threat
FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress on Tuesday that the agency has seen an increase in the number of domestic terror arrests this fiscal year, a majority of which have been motivated by white supremacy.

Wray told the Senate Judiciary Committee that the FBI has recorded about 100 domestic terrorism arrests in the last nine months. “A majority of the domestic terrorism cases we've investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence,” he told the panel.
FBI chief: White supremacists are major domestic terror threat

Sometimes the government can do some things right. I am sure the FBI has an interesting list of people they are watching.

I was also favorably impressed by how the Secret Service arrested the man close to the White House who claimed to have a weapon and then pretended to point it at an agent. The agent shot him and stopped him. That was his job. The agent did not shoot to kill. He showed us all how the police can stop someone without using lethal force. He gave me a good impression of the Secret Service. I am so glad too -- the last thing the country needs is for some mentally ill person or political fanatic to shoot the President. Yes, protect Trump and keep him safe -- we don't want a race war to break out.