Blockers..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though I'm still a work in progress you can not judge me because you don't know me or anything about me. Only the Lord knows me, the Lord created me, not you. He knows what I'm going through and what plans he has on my life if anything the last thing you want to be doing is judging me because if you knew who I really was you would not be talking to me that way or my bad, maybe you would, they all do..I can understand though which such a high calling on my life who wouldn't be jealous...but there's nothing to envy about if Jesus sent me here to reconcile and help you people....what is the truth David? That women can't teach? Are you still talking about that? Well who cares...whether I teach or not you should be teaching yourself by going to Jesus for the truth since obviously yob say I am in error why keep arguing with me, a baby does that and I clearly don't have time to argue over and over with you only to find myself sounding like a broken record...there's no point in arguing with someone who doesn't agree with me.its an endless opportunity that will get me nowhere but back in the same argument with you...that women aren't capable of teaching..yeah yeah I get..I won't be coming back in here to argue back..I am already sick and not in the mood for immature debates....the real reason you are mad is because you don't like the truth, so you get upset and try to block the truthsayers in here...you don't like hearing the truth David...that's why it hurts you so much..you would get anyone in here to agree with you to lesser the truths in this thread....
Did I say women are not capable of teaching? No. Never once have I said that. I do like truth, I fight for truth. But the truth is not in you.

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
www.jenaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes many said that of Saul I am sure,

whats the bible say,

Mat 11:16 But whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows,
Mat 11:17 And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.

they say they want the truth, yet when you point them to he hone who is the truth, they run away and hide, just like Adam and Eve when they discovered there nakedness and Hid from God,

and that is why so many will be left out when the door at the wedding is shut, He gave His life for us, bu they wont give Him 5 minutes of there time.
Hebrews 12:6 Romans 8:28 Romans 8:1 Romans 3:28

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Deep water of what? Accusing me of what?

Mat 15:16 And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
Mat 15:17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
Mat 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Mat 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

you speak of things that you do not understand because you wont go to the one who is the Truth Jesus Christ to learn from him, but there are many just like you.

Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mat 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light

you wont go will you?? If Christ is dead, than our faith is dead, if He lives as he promsed than we have Him just as he promised.

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 15:17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
Mat 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Mat 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

you speak of things that you do not understand because you wont go to the one who is the Truth Jesus Christ to learn from him, but there are many just like you.

Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mat 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

you wont go will you?? If Christ is dead, than our faith is dead, if He lives as he promsed than we have Him just as he promised.
Are you sure you are addressing David or doing that to slightly condemn me in my posts? Because if you are doing that you are far more worst then David... :-/

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Romans 1:17

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you sure you are addressing David or doing that to slightly condemn me in my posts? Because if you are doing that you are far more worst then David... :-/
If you look I spoke to David not you, if you truly are who you say you are, than you wouldnt be so quick to jump to conclusions, but if it has pricked your heart, maybe its time to take a break and think about where you are going.

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you look I spoke to David not you, if you truly are who you say you are, than you wouldnt be so quick to jump to conclusions, but if it has pricked your heart, maybe its time to take a break and think about where you are going.
But that was the goal right to condemn me in here but in a much slyier way, girl I'm not crazy but you should stop being ahead of yourself...cause you don't know nothing about my life and what I go through but the Lord Jesus knows so let him handle that.... if you are gonna speak the truth atleast do it without trying to condemn me at every chance you get...cause that's more evil...if you have a problem with something say it to me straightforward and not hide snide remarks in your post like Easter eggs..cause you can't fool me I can see right through your posts....etc

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But that was the goal right to condemn me in here but in a much slyier way, girl I'm not crazy but you should stop being ahead of yourself...cause you don't know nothing about my life and what I go through but the Lord Jesus knows so let him handle that.... if you are gonna speak the truth at least do it while trying to condemn me at every chance you get...cause that's more ev

Like I said, that post had nothing to do with you so why are you saying im beeing sly,,, was it not you just posted, there is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, so how can I condemn you??? And besides if you want to know where i have being there are posts around, also where people try to rip my arms off, its all good, Jesus said it would happen.