Blockers..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
www.jenaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I've been on this forum I noticed three types of people on here, when someone comes in and speaks the true words of God in a thread, there goes the next one trying to stop the truth from being heard or someone else comes in defending that person because what they said made them agree with that person they defend that person and go against the one who told the truth...you know what some of you people are like.... Matthew 13:19. If we gonna be real here you better speak it wholeheartedly...and not just say stuff just to be right about something..you need to make sure what you speak is with all your heart..if you are not feeling it in your soul..then that means you don't love the truth because there is no truth in you....so you try to block the truth out.....with your deceptions and lies of a delusion.. etc. Please stop..lol you not fooling nobody....truth blockers

Last edited:

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I've been on this forum I noticed three types of people on here, when someone comes in and speaks the true words of God in a thread, there goes the next one trying to stop the truth from being heard or someone else comes in defending that person because what they said made them agree with that person they defend that person and go against the one who told the truth...you know what some of you people are like.... Matthew 13:19. If we gonna be real here you better speak it wholeheartedly...and not just say stuff just to be right about something..you need to make sure what you speak is with all your heart..if you are not feeling it in your soul..then that means you don't love the truth because there is no truth in you....so you try to block the truth out.....with your deceptions and lies of a delusion.. etc. Please stop..lol you not fooling nobody....truth blockers
Then I would suggest you stop posting and do some serious study because often you are in error.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...so you try to block the truth out.....with your deceptions and lies of a delusion..
Jennifer,
Are you positive that you yourself understand Bible truth properly? Some of your posts appear to show that you are not firmly grounded in the truth. I would have to do a little bit of searching to illustrate this, since I have mostly glanced at your posts.

Here's a doozy you posted on another thread:"... do you notice how we women in here are smoking you to dust with your carnal and inadequate responses ha! more proof that we women are capable of teaching..."

If we are to understand you correctly, you do not believe that God has forbidden Christian women to preach or teach publicly (to a mixed audience), or assume authority within the local church (as a pastor or elder). Which means that you are NOT holding to sound doctrine or Bible truth. You are actually opposing God, not man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan B

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jennifer,
Are you positive that you yourself understand Bible truth properly? Some of your posts appear to show that you are not firmly grounded in the truth. I would have to do a little bit of searching to illustrate this, since I have mostly glanced at your posts.

Here's a doozy you posted on another thread:"... do you notice how we women in here are smoking you to dust with your carnal and inadequate responses ha! more proof that we women are capable of teaching..."

If we are to understand you correctly, you do not believe that God has forbidden Christian women to preach or teach publicly (to a mixed audience), or assume authority within the local church (as a pastor or elder). Which means that you are NOT holding to sound doctrine or Bible truth. You are actually opposing God, not man.
But I'm not preaching to anyone..I was talking to David...he said he could not understand my writings and that I had bad theology ..if y'all gonna correct me atleast point out my errors first and not a figure of speech I said to David...John 3:12

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But I'm not preaching to anyone..I was talking to David...he said he could not understand my writings and that I had bad theology ..if y'all gonna correct me atleast point out my errors first and not a figure of speech I said to David...John 3:12
One does not need theology all one needs is the truth, from all i read, is if you cant quote scripture you are not a christian, I thought Christianity as all about Christ. If you asked the devil to back up what he is saying with scripture, he could out do most on this or any christian forum.

Luk 4:9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
Luk 4:10 For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:
Luk 4:11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One does not need theology all one needs is the truth, from all i read, is if you cant quote scripture you are not a christian, I thought Christianity as all about Christ. If you asked the devil to back up what he is saying with scripture, he could out do most on this or any christian forum.

Luk 4:9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
Luk 4:10 For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:
Luk 4:11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
I don't even know what theology is

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's not bad if I know the Lord, go figure
Love this one

Luk_10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love this one

Luk_10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
Yeah, I don't know why David keeps arguing with us, I'm not trying to dismiss his posts but I won't agree with something that I know is not true ...he's just spatting out things ..I bet he is confused about his own writing and just keep talking BS cause he know he is in denial ...he probably does see the truth but keep denying it because he don't want to say we right...even though he knows we are telling the truth...he does it to feel right and superior in his posts...cause he thinks he is correct when in reality he is in error...I guess one would do anything to hide the truth while facing it...and scripture doesn't lie, I mean him of all people must be in the bible more then us..he can't possibly be a bible devoted believer and say we are wrong when the scripture speaks for itself...David can't imply he's a bible lover and then turn around and reject scripture I post to him backing up my responses to him...

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yeah, I don't know why David keeps arguing with us, I'm not trying to dismiss his posts but I won't agree with something that I know is not true ...he's just spatting out things ..I bet he is confused about his own writing and just keep talking BS cause he know he is in denial ...he probably does see the truth but keep denying it because he don't want to say we right...even though he knows we are telling the truth...he does it to feel right and superior in his posts...cause he thinks he is correct when in reality he is in error...I guess one would do anything to hide the truth while facing it...and scripture doesn't lie, I mean him of all people must be in the bible more then us..he can't possibly be a bible devoted believer and say we are wrong when the scripture speaks for itself...David can't imply he's a bible lover and then turn around and reject scripture I post to him backing up my responses to him...
Simple we have being deceived by church and religion for so long that the truth has gotten far from many than it should be, I dont agree with the whole bible there are far to many arguments over which text is right, even today scholars are still unsure over who wrote what, but we have Christ who is the truth and because of Him God gave us His best, the Holy Spirit His mark upon His children that,

Gal_4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

and

Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

al one needs do is ask, but you already knew that.

Reactions: Jenniferdiana3637

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple we have being deceived by church and religion for so long that the truth has gotten far from many than it should be, I dont agree with the whole bible there are far to many arguments over which text is right, even today scholars are still unsure over who wrote what, but we have Christ who is the truth and because of Him God gave us His best, the Holy Spirit His mark upon His children that,

Gal_4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

and

Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

al one needs do is ask, but you already knew that.
But David doesn't know lol or do he

B

brakelite

Here's another one John 5:39 Matthew 5:39
I like your reference to John 5:39. Christ should be the focus of all our Bible reading... Because He is the focus of the Bible. I would have loved to be walking with those disciples when they meet Jesus on the road to Emmaus. That would have been a great Bible study...
KJV Luke 24
27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

I think there are probably more than a few Christians who Jesus could direct the following to today...

KJV Luke 24
25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:

Reactions: Jenniferdiana3637

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like your reference to John 5:39. Christ should be the focus of all our Bible reading... Because He is the focus of the Bible. I would have loved to be walking with those disciples when they meet Jesus on the road to Emmaus. That would have been a great Bible study...
KJV Luke 24
27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

I think there are probably more than a few Christians who Jesus could direct the following to today...

KJV Luke 24
25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
Well Jesus deserves to be exalted in this world, we have all these celebrities and Christian/world leaders being praised and exalted all the time. You would very little hear something about Christ in this world unless it's a holiday of his "kind" or people boasting about blessings and charity events etc, people rarely bring up the name Jesus unless it's spoken in vain or idly out of people's mouths. He probably not in all thier thoughts. They worship the Lord in vain. And you can tell they do because when the truth comes they deny it or change the story.. etc... I watched this on and off for years how Jesus is degraded and criticized by this world. How they think they can stay exalted over him while living on this earth , planet he created. How they think they can stomp over him and do what they want and not respect Jesus. I can't see people s hearts and I'm not God but I do see, I see a lot ....how his name is mistreated in this world...but because Jesus is so forgiven and has a perfect heart, he can overlook such things and still love and forgive people...but whether he is being exalted today or not in the time being, at the end of the day we all know Jesus will be the one conquering, ruling and winning in the end..just because the sun is still shining doesn't mean the Lord isnt on the sidelines now watching every play doesn't mean he wont interfere and blow his whistle near the end of the game...because I know in any kind of game if something goes wrong, the referee is bound to blow his whistle....the Lord just has his own appointed time where he states his cause ...etc. however the Lord sits higher then we do so he always watching us...we may not see the whole picture but he does...he sees everything we do...we can't hide from God...etc

Last edited:
B

brakelite

Well Jesus deserves to be exalted in this world, we have all these celebrities and Christian/world leaders being praised and exalted all the time. You would very little hear something about Christ in this world unless it's a holiday of his "kind", people rarely bring up the name Jesus unless it's spoken in vain or idly out of people's mouths. I watched this on and off for years how Jesus is degraded and criticized by this world. How they think they can stay exalted over him while living on this earth , planet he created. How they think they can stomp over him and do what they want and not respect Jesus. I can't see people s hearts and I'm not God but I do see, I see a lot ....how his name is mistreated in this world...but because Jesus is so forgiven and has a perfect heart, he can overlook such things and still love people...but whether he is exalted today or not in the time being, at the end of the day we all know Jesus will be the one conquering, ruling and winning in the end..just because the sun is still shining doesn't mean the Lord isnt on the sidelines now watching every play doesn't mean he wont interfere and blow his whistle near the end of the game...because I know in any kind of game if something goes wrong, the referee is bound to blow his whistle....the Lord just has his own appointed time where he states his cause ...etc. however the Lord sits higher then we do so he always watching us...we may not see the whole picture but he does...he sees everything we do...we can't hide from God...etc
If I may add... Prophecy informs us, particularly apocalyptic prophecy as in Daniel and Revelation, that God has been intervening and involving Himself in our world since the very beginning. And even in your own life, I can confidently say that He had been directing certain major steps and arranging certain happenings to bring you to Him. He isn't laying back waiting His opportunity, or waiting until His patience has run out. He has a timetable, and our stubbornness and ignorance from time to time may stall His plans, and He must needs go about a different route, nevertheless His purposes from the beginning will come to pass. And that's to make you like Him. That your love and your character be a perfect representation of the character of Christ. It takes time, but so long as you trust Him with your life, He'll do it.

Reactions: amadeus

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I may add... Prophecy informs us, particularly apocalyptic prophecy as in Daniel and Revelation, that God has been intervening and involving Himself in our world since the very beginning. And even in your own life, I can confidently say that He had been directing certain major steps and arranging certain happenings to bring you to Him. He isn't laying back waiting His opportunity, or waiting until His patience has run out. He has a timetable, and our stubbornness and ignorance from time to time may stall His plans, and He must needs go about a different route, nevertheless His purposes from the beginning will come to pass. And that's to make you like Him. That your love and your character be a perfect representation of the character of Christ. It takes time, but so long as you trust Him with your life, He'll do it.
Even so, the Lord will not let injustice go on forever especially if it concerns him Romans 8:28, and we all have our own salvation to work out, just because I'm at delayed promises doesn't mean you have to be, people can still go prepare themself, are you doing that cause if not maybe you should take your own advice. What does my life and salvation have to do with others, though the hour is late doesn't it's too late... And even if it so happens to be atleast you can know you are saved for having prepared yourself...etc. as long as you are saved why worry about it...and obviously since all this crap ain't easy sometimes a girl needs to clear her head and breathe for a moment Genesis 2:2

Last edited: