Blood clot issue after COVID vaccine

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, there is a case by case basis that the Holy Spirit might guide each of us differently. I was instructed by God to get the vaccination but not boosters. And the Holy Spirit might do that if you are one of the people that would be adversly affected by the vaccine. God might also have had me get it because I have cystic fibrosis.
What did God say to you, that you were instructed? I can give you quotes exactly what The Holy Spirit says..

John 16:13 -However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did God say to you, that you were instructed? I can give you quotes exactly what The Holy Spirit says..

John 16:13 -However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
We each are allowed "personal" revelation from God. Not for each other. No one else receives revelation for me unless they are a called prophet of God. Let's stick to that principle.

Reactions: Keturah
Status
Not open for further replies.