Covid-19 Vaccine causes Cancer?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The news came on and as I was listening, it was going over a new finding that the Covid-19 causes cancer. My wife nearly leaped out of her bed and I quickly googled the news but could find nothing. Such a thing should be told to everyone especially those that got the vaccine, anyone heard anything on this.

I am checking more thoroughly but so far just a vague report, Development of High-Grade Sarcoma After Second Dose of Moderna Vaccine

Reactions: dev553344 and rwb

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The news came on and as I was listening, it was going over a new finding that the Covid-19 causes cancer. My wife nearly leaped out of her bed and I quickly googled the news but could find nothing. Such a thing should be told to everyone especially those that got the vaccine, anyone heard anything on this.

I am checking more thoroughly but so far just a vague report, Development of High-Grade Sarcoma After Second Dose of Moderna Vaccine
I've had six COVID shots. I've had a couple of mild illnesses that may, or may not, have been COVID. I think I might stop getting the vaccines, though. I'm not sure it's good for us to do that over and over again unceasingly.

Reactions: dev553344

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well they reckon there are lots of things that cause cancer, one being bacon.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well they reckon there are lots of things that cause cancer, one being bacon.
Smoked meats are a cancer causing meat. They know that. Pretty much anything that has smoke in it is cancerous, including wildfire smoke.

Reactions: Pearl

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, with all the antivaxxers here who jump all over that, I wonder why you posted it without further research.
Luckily he hid the thread in the General Discussions. The antivaxxers hit the news areas pretty much. Made me chuckle though.