Blood does not save, love does.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I totally agree with StanJ here...Only his blood fulfilled God's requirement otherwise we would still be in our sins and our afterlife woul not include the "Kingdom of Heaven"

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Phantasman said:
Wow. Nothing happening here for months. Did you chase 'em all away? lol
In response, I just no longer subscribe to Eusebius's rewriting of the History of the Church (which is the basis of the Catholic/Protestant doctrine).
One can view the term "sheep" differently. Christs sheep hear him (as he says), or you can listen to the guy up front.
Well, you tried. How does it feel to be wrong for the first time? lol.
May stop in in another three months. Unless I see my account closed. Kind of like the Constantine Catholics. Burn those books.
No, but nobody could argue with logic or God's word for that matter, so they didn't.
I pretty much don't know or subscribe to anything from the ECFs. If someone brings them up I'll take a look at it but aside from the Bible I'm not really too interested in what people thought 2000 years ago.
The point Jesus was making is that regardless of where they are, they hear his voice, so even if they're in amongst a bunch of goats they recognized him.
Sheep from other flocks not so much.
Well seeing as you haven't really shown I am then I guess this is just bravado with a bit of goading. Nothing I find slightly funny or amusing.
I do think Christian Forums should have a rule about hit and run posters. Maybe I'll speak to the admin about that.