Born 86, Christian 03, Mother 07, 09, 12, Separated 12

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MsMree

May 17, 2013
Australia
Wanted the topic to be different to "hello" .

I'm also a hippie since 98 and a feminist since 11. (Hint: dates are for comedic purposes.)

Currently doing home learning with my 3 sons.

Approaching divorce in November.

Can't wait to chat.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Qualify hippie. ;)

Judging by your use of comedic dates, you'll fit right in. Welcome to Christianity Board!

What's changed for you since you became a Christian roughly ten years ago? Completely open-ended question. :)

MsMree

May 17, 2013
Australia
Qualify? Um?

Peace rallies and other causes, homebirther, term breastfeeding, home churches, natural body hair, folk music? I can't really help it, just every choice I make seems to be on the hippie side of the hippie / mainstream line.

Since 10 years ago I have grown to place less emphasis on Sunday attendance and other kinds of attendance and more on living expression. Bible reading wavers in and out, praying wavers in and out. Less gung ho. More willing to unlearn and deconstruct. More questioning. More cemented into what I consider the essentials. (God is, Jesus of the gospels is, love, compassion and giving.)

I assumed you meant what's changed for me _as a Christian_ since 10 years ago.

Polt

Feb 5, 2013
MsMree said:
Since 10 years ago I have grown to place less emphasis on Sunday attendance and other kinds of attendance and more on living expression. Bible reading wavers in and out, praying wavers in and out. Less gung ho. More willing to unlearn and deconstruct. More questioning. More cemented into what I consider the essentials. (God is, Jesus of the gospels is, love, compassion and giving.)
God is also righteousness and judgement. Jesus is the original preacher of fire and brimstone. Jesus is also the original preacher that most will be lost to judgement. People who say Jesus of the Gospels is [only] love, compassion and giving lead me to believe that they've never read the Gospels. Wicked people don't want to hear about judgment.

Jesus talks about Hell more than all the other people in the NT combined.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
MsMree said:
Qualify? Um?

Peace rallies and other causes, homebirther, term breastfeeding, home churches, natural body hair, folk music? I can't really help it, just every choice I make seems to be on the hippie side of the hippie / mainstream line.

I assumed you meant what's changed for me _as a Christian_ since 10 years ago.
So, are you a keith Green fan?