BREAKING: Nashville Covenant School Trans Shooter’s Manifesto Has Been Leaked

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
F-QQj2YX0AAh6Th

Because this is a leak the authenticity of the manifesto can't be confirmed.

God rest to peace all her victims,and even have mercy on Aubrey.
May God also comfort all who grieve still.

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
F-QQj2YX0AAh6Th

Because this is a leak the authenticity of the manifesto can't be confirmed.

God rest to peace all her victims,and even have mercy on Aubrey.
May God also comfort all who grieve still.

This girl was seriously messed up. Everyone effected by this should be in our prayers for sure; as well as others who are having serious problems like this.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Facebook Already Censoring Nashville Shooter’s Alleged Manifesto for Violating ‘Community Standards’

Go figure!
Facebook is a true shame. Censorship of truth because? They don't want to put a mentally ill mass murderer woman who claimed to be male in a bad light?

Protect the terrorists image. Forget about her child and adult victims.

I don't belong to any SM sites.
Facebook is a great example of why that is.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Facebook is a true shame. Censorship of truth because? They don't want to put a mentally ill mass murderer woman who claimed to be male in a bad light?

Protect the terrorists image. Forget about her child and adult victims.

I don't belong to any SM sites.
Facebook is a great example of why that is.

I'm fine with Facebook censoring this. Not everything needs to be shown at all times and we certaintly do not need copycats.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm fine with Facebook censoring this. Not everything needs to be shown at all times and we certaintly do not need copycats.
I think people have a right to know the full story that follows the headline that was allowed to gain people's attention.

Mass murderers don't need someone to copy. When they arrive at a decision to slaughter innocent's that's on them.
She didn't copycat anyone when she planned and executed the slaughter she boasted in her journal.

She was sick. And her sickness is to be tolerated and enabled by sites like FB. A site that offers over 100 gender identities someone can register under so that they feel safe and included.

While the tragic bloody result of her mental illness is not to be tolerated as news on FB.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think people have a right to know the full story that follows the headline that was allowed to gain people's attention.

Mass murderers don't need someone to copy. When they arrive at a decision to slaughter innocent's that's on them.
She didn't copycat anyone when she planned and executed the slaughter she boasted in her journal.

She was sick. And her sickness is to be tolerated and enabled by sites like FB. A site that offers over 100 gender identities someone can register under so that they feel safe and included.

While the tragic bloody result of her mental illness is not to be tolerated as news on FB.
I'm going to stay on Facebook, I get to see all my childhood friends on there, and family is mostly all connected on there as well. But they do post some bad ads and I was getting transgender ads, but it would appear they tailored it to a more Christian ad setup lately so I think their AI system got the idea of what I like and what I dislike.

As for posting the manifesto, I think it would have to be screened by the authorities to see if it will induce copy cats or trigger mentally problematic transgender and bullied children.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I will disagree with you.

I didn't say she was a copycat, but there are people who, seeing a manifesto, can and would become a copycat.

I think Facebook made the right call.

Reactions: Cassandra

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will disagree with you.

I didn't say she was a copycat, but there are people who, seeing a manifesto, can and would become a copycat.

I think Facebook made the right call.
Law Enforcement highly discourages giving these wackos a posthumous voice like that. The typical psychological profile of nut jobs who shoot up schools and such is somebody with a grievance against society and a sense of not being heard. They WANT their manifestos to be published; that's why they write 'em. ("Maybe NOW they'll hear me!") Why give them what they want? It only encourages others to go the same route.

Reactions: Cassandra