Could Christian transphobia/homophobia have been a factor in the Nashville Christian school shooting?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible teaches that Noah built an ark and managed to squeeze pairs and more of every living animal in it.
The Bible teaches that Jesus managed to feed 500 people with 2 fish and 5 loaves.

The moral of the story is that the Bible is not literal and most so-called Christians are woefully duped by a system of behavioural control that is so obviously based on false teaching. Hence the Bible is not the place to use for definitions of anything. You are caught up in that same system
You chose to believe the leftist worldly ideology of endless genders over the awesome infallible sacred word of God. To put faith in modern mens ideas over the wisdom of God is why you will never have wisdom or knowledge of the truth. Christians are Bible believers. Anyone who denies the Bible as you do is not a christian.
John 5:24,
- Most assuredly I say to you he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life and shall not come into judgement but has passed from death to life.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America was overwhelmingly founded by believers in God. The God of the Bible.
We became the wealthiest most free nation on earth.
Today we are abandoning God.
We are now in a huge debt.
Our children commit mass murder, something that never occurred in our current past.
Our children now have no love for others that do not agree with there beliefs.
The LGBTQ xyz. Community is sending statements out that more murder/hate towards Christians is acceptable way of dealing with those who dont think as they do.
It is a promoted lie that Christians hate homosexuals.
We love everyone including our enemies.
When will the leftest stop telling lies about Christians?
The most intolerant among all Americans is the homosexual transgendered community.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genesis is not literal. It's relating the processes of alchemy in many places. Male and female are key aspects of alchemy, referring to the male/female principles also allegorically referred to as sun and moon and Mercury and Sulphur. The story of Adam and Eve is not literal for the same reason. In time you will come to see but you need the "eyes to see" and "ears to hear" that Jesus spoke of in order to see the "mysteries of the kingdom"'
Prove with scripture Genesis 5:2 is not literal. If you do not use the Bible your source is just opinion.

Reactions: mailmandan

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
You chose to believe the leftist worldly ideology of endless genders over the awesome infallible sacred word of God. To put faith in modern mens ideas over the wisdom of God is why you will never have wisdom or knowledge of the truth. Christians are Bible believers. Anyone who denies the Bible as you do is not a christian.
John 5:24,
- Most assuredly I say to you he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life and shall not come into judgement but has passed from death to life.
Sigh . . . . .

The Bible is not infallible (at least not the versions in society today). It's full of 100s if not 1000s of contradictions and inaccuracies.

Christians are not Bible believers. They are people engaging in self-denial and compartmentalising every inconsistency and inaccuracy within it. For example when the Bible says that if they pray for anything in Jesus name it will be granted, they KNOW 100% that this is not the case because they've prayed for things, honestly, earnestly in Jesus name and it didn't happen. So they then start making excuses for this because they can't accept or contemplate that they may have been misguided. So they come up with nonsense like:

- I didn't pray for the right thing
- I didn't pray hard enough
- I wasn't worthy
- The Bible doesn't mean what it actually says, you only get the things God wants

and so on

The same happens for all the glaringly obvious errors and inconsistencies in the Bible

Christians can't cope with the reality of it and so just make up excuses for it.

Key example:

Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

Did Adam eat of the tree?

Yes he did

Did he die?

No he didn't

So either God was incorrect, which makes him fallible and not God at all
Or God lied and just gave Adam a fearmongering threat to try and keep him away from the tree which makes him malevolent
Or the Bible is incorrect and fallible itself

Christians make excuses for errors like this. "Oh god didn't mean actual death, he meant spiritual death" or "God didn't mean he'd die immediately" and so on. Self delusion.

The Bible contains important secrets. It is mostly NOT a literal work. The text and stories are there to hide hidden words or to outline secrets allegorically so that those people who don't have "eyes to see" won't perceive or understand them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mailmandan

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sigh . . . . .

The Bible is not infallible (at least not the versions in society today). It's full of 100s if not 1000s of contradictions and inaccuracies
You are a person of the world. You will always be confused and lost. You get your information from unbelievers/skeptics. God cannot be all powerful if He cannot preserve His word till Jesus returns.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Prove with scripture Genesis 5:2 is not literal. If you do not use the Bible your source is just opinion.
Silly question

Imagine you don't speak or read/write German

You see a German sentence in a book. Someone tells you it says "The river Nile flows past Egypt"

You ask them to prove that this is indeed what the sentence says. How do you propose they do that?

The reality is that you have to first learn German, then you can knowledgeably talk about the sentence and the book.

In respect of Genesis then and indeed many other parts of the Bible you can't understand or perceive the real meaning until and unless you have first learned the language which it is using. By this I don't mean the reading language of the book (Hebrew, Greek, English etc)
I mean you have to learn the cryptic and allegorical language of alchemy and thereby recognise a whole bunch of terms that don't mean what they literally say. For example Heaven, Earth, Mist, Rain, Dew and so on.

I can't make you learn a new language. You either have the desire to know the truth or not. To know the truth you have to unshackle yourself from Christian dogma and have the courage to start searching in new directions. Christianity doesn't want you to do that and conditions you to treat anything that doesn't comply with its psychological indoctrination as a product of the devil and evil. That alone should make you highly suspicion of Christianity or any other mainstream religion that seeks to stifle knowledge.

I have read 100s of works, documents and treatises of the philosophers and sages from 1600s onwards. Many of them Christians. They all describe the same alchemical processes and concepts using the same allegorical language. Once you learn that language then you start to see the same terminology used everywhere including in the Bible, in the Quran, in the Bhagavad Gita, in Taoism and elsewhere. You then see the same secrets, the same important messages in ALL of those works They are not at odds with each other. You only get animosity between the mainstream religions when you take the texts literally. The texts were obviously written by sages and scholars who had secret knowledge (Gnostics) and who recorded those secrets in the Biblical texts so that uninitiated people would never perceive them.

Up to you to let your comfort blanket drop to the floor and have the courage to search in new directions.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
You are a person of the world. You will always be confused and lost.
I was confused and lost whilst I was engaged in Christianity and being lied to and blindsided. I am no longer lost.

You get your information from unbelievers/skeptics.
Nope I get my information (in part) from the Bible. I have the "eyes to see" and "ears to hear" that Jesus specifically told us were needed to see the secrets hidden there. It is you that get your information from other humans. They spoonfeed you standard dogma and do not teach you the truth. Hence the "mysteries of the kingdom" are hidden from you currently.

Mark 4:11
"And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: 12That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them."

God cannot be all powerful if He cannot preserve His word till Jesus returns.

There is no all-powerful all-loving God of the Christian concept. God is misunderstood. The truth of what "god" is lies elsewhere.
The Bible contains the answers but they are hidden allegorically and cryptically.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
America was overwhelmingly founded by believers in God. The God of the Bible.
We became the wealthiest most free nation on earth.
That you equate belief in your God with accumulation of wealth exposes much of the American psyche and level of conditioning its people have been subjected to.

You know of course that the Bible warns us not to amass wealth and riches.

America is a cess pit of corruption and powermongering despots who have forsaken the people and have used psychological religious indoctrination to enslave them and control them. That's why you are not free, have voluntarily shackled and hobbled yourself so that you are no longer free to think critically and explore lots of spiritual avenues.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Silly question
You made a truth claim that my use of Genesis 5:2 is inaccurate. Now you claim it cannot be understood. You are silly for suggesting my use of Genesis 5:2 is wrong now that you claim it can be interpreted differently.
If it can be interpreted differently then your condemning my use of Genesis 5:2 goes against your own claim that it can be interpreted differently. Typical leftest. It can only be interpreted differently if that fits your interpretation, lol.

Christian dogma and have the courage to start searching in new directions. Christianity doesn't want you
I am an independent free thinker.
Never accepted anything because someone else told me to believe it.
My faith is because of my search for the truth. I dont follow others.

I can't make you learn a new language
You are unlearned. You are not capable of teaching Bible. You have not studied the scriptures.
You claim Genesis 2:7 is an example of error in the Bible,
Genesis 2:17,
- but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shal, not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.

If you knew just a little Bible, you would know what death means in this context.
I'm not going to tell you.
You can do your do diligence and study for yourself.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That you equate belief in your God with accumulation of wealth exposes much of the American psyche and level of conditioning its people have been subjected to
Bible never promises physical wealth to Gods people. The bible does promise that God blesses nations that seek after Him. China is wealthy. You wrongly accuse me of wealth equates God is with us. It can by a by product of having the nuclear family set up the way God intended it. As America has traditionally followed. Now that we no longer follow that example. More and more Americans are poor, and they blame all their ills on Christian beliefs rather than the left's new ideas for the family.
Turning away from Gods instruction causes some to suffer poverty. Single mothers with multiple children from multiple fathers on welfare as an example

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
You made a truth claim that my use of Genesis 5:2 is inaccurate. Now you claim it cannot be understood. You are silly for suggesting my use of Genesis 5:2 is wrong now that you claim it can be interpreted differently.
If it can be interpreted differently then your condemning my use of Genesis 5:2 goes against your own claim that it can be interpreted differently. Typical leftest. It can only be interpreted differently if that fits your interpretation, lol.
I fear you're not listening. I haven't claimed it "cannot be understood". I said, as Jesus has said, that the meaning is hidden to those who don't have the "eyes to see" and "ears to hear". Those people do not know or recognise the terminology being used in the Bible and thus don't understand the secrets therein. Do you think Jesus was lying??

If you knew just a little Bible, you would know what death means in this context.
I'm not going to tell you.
You can do your do diligence and study for yourself.
There you go. Making excuses for inaccuracies in the Bible just as I said. I mean we could run an entire thread on this. I can list literally 100s of examples of errors and contradictions throughout the Bible. You'd make excuses for all of them because that's what you have been conditioned to do. If you're conditioned, you are NOT free to think for yourself.

Last edited:

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fear you're not listening. I haven't claimed it "cannot be understood". I said, as Jesus has said, that the meaning is hidden to those who don't have the "eyes to see" and "ears to hear". Those people do not know or recognise the terminology being used in the Bible and thus don't understand the secrets therein. Do you think Jesus was lying?
No, Not Jesus.
I think you are ignorant of the Scriptures.
I know that you are.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
No, Not Jesus.
I think you are ignorant of the Scriptures.
I know that you are.
Clearly if you thought Genesis was literal and didn't recognise the allegorical terminology it uses then it is you that are "without" as Jesus stated. I have learned that "language". I recognise the terminology and know what it refers to. I know because I've researched for many years in many directions having freed myself from religious indoctrination. I've done the time, put in the hours, read 100s of works.
I can't make you see. You will only see when you are ready to receive the knowledge. You can't pour milk into a cup that is already full of tea. You must "empty your cup", cast aside religious piousness, entertain the notion that you might have been mislead and look in new directions. Seek and you WILL find. I did.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you go. Making excuses for inaccuracies in the Bible just as I said. I mean we could run an entire thread on this. I can list literally 100s of examples of errors and contradictions throughout the Bible. You'd make excuses for all of them because that's what you have been conditioned to do. If you're conditioned, you are NOT free to think for yourself
lol, says you. I only believe what I believe because I chose to believe it. No one has ever forced me to believe what they believe. One of my best friends who was a great student of the Bible told me to never accept anything anyone told me without studying the scriptures myself to verify it was the teachings of God, 1Peter 4:11.
Acts 17:11,
-These were more fair minded than those in Thessalonica in that they received the word with all readiness and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so.
I never followed after my parents beliefs. I was rebellious my whole youth. I studied most all the doctrines in Christendom. My beliefs are from my own study. Not because of others beliefs.
You already ruined your credibility by exposing your unbelief in the Bible.
I'm not going to have an unbeliever tell me what the scriptures are "really" teaching when you don't have faith in them. Also you have already proven you are uneducated in Scripture.
It would be foolish to have someone tell you what scripture means when that same person believes they are full of copy errors, inconsistencies, contradictions.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clearly if you thought Genesis was literal and didn't recognise the allegorical terminology it uses then it is you that are "without" as Jesus stated. I have learned that "language". I recognise the terminology and know what it refers to. I know because I've researched for many years in many directions having freed myself from religious indoctrination. I've done the time, put in the hours, read 100s of works
Hard to believe.
Name the men you have studied under.
Give the reasons why you believe they are credible.
Give specific scripture that must be taken literal and scripture that must be taken as allegorical?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your assessment of the definition of homophobia is very uneducated and coming from ignorance. You are also showing tyrannical tendencies. Your kind really can’t keep its nose out of others’ sex lives.

View attachment 30871

Fundamentalist Christianity is a hateful, bigoted religion that has nothing to do with what Jesus taught and is manufactured to subdue and control people by keeping them in line via fear. It’s time for extremist forms of Christianity to be put on trial for spreading hate and calling for violence against LGBT.

The main goal of religion as we know it is conformity and obedience. It blames everything else around it as satanic and demonic while it itself, is such.
Homophobia ? Dislike of what ? in fact ! regarding such people ? as it's a very wide subject that spans from something of a nothing issue to total depravity.

What is Gay truly ? define it all in detail ? and then one could point out what is in fact depraved about such a point and what is not healthy in a society concerning such.

Fact is that One can not come out and make claims that one is Prejudice in fact on such a wide subject ! without Pin pointing the very issue within that is being called out, as creepy or depraved etc But the powers that be do not go their ! why because they will fail and be exposed for who they truly are and are promoting in fact.

What is it, that one may not be in favour of regarding what could be under the umbrella of what is claimed to be Gay ?

Ok I know of people who are Gay ! but what type are they ? Now Satanist claim they are all as one ? but Satan is all about lies, is he not ?
So I know such people and such may be just like a boy that has not truly matured to become a man ! another example is one is a fairy type and then again one may be a nice person one that everyone likes and they are not depraved ! nor a sexual deviate at all.

But as for the sexual deviate realm that can be a two way street regardless if Gay or not ? and or but who supports sexual deviates period !
So if ones Son, lets say is talking about a subject that is verging on the depraved ? well the Father would be guidance regarding directing the Son, that is heading down the wrong track with regard to a woman, as in not respecting her for being a woman and a person, will not be tolerated directly ! nor his mates, for they will get a lecture, if not a backhand for disrespecting a person, if they persist ! Such will not be tolerated at all, because such bastardises the society and we don't want a bastard society. because That's the duty of a Father ! That's the real difference between a Son and a bastard !

Now who goes about being nasty regarding blokes who are fairy's or are just immature boy men ? who have no intention of doing anyone harm ?

But then again we can swing to the other type regardless ? who are totally depraved regardless, this is promoted in Jails ! by Governments in fact. Such rape others, need I go on. The Laws have been changed to empower such as the likes as them, by depraved Governments of late.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I only believe what I believe because I chose to believe it. No one has ever forced me to believe what they believe.

One of my best friends who was a great student of the Bible told me to never accept anything anyone told me without studying the scriptures myself to verify it was the teachings of God

Unbelievable that you can't see your 2 sentences there contradict each other. You've let other people tell you what to do. You HAVE been forced to believe via the subtle coercion of religious indoctrination. You can't consider yourself a free-thinker if you start from the unfounded principle that everything in the Bible must be true having been told to do that by other humans. If you're going to be free then you start from the principle of actually appraising whether something is true or not based on evidence.

, 1Peter 4:11.
Acts 17:11,
-These were more fair minded than those in Thessalonica in that they received the word with all readiness and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so.
You can't use the Bible to prove that the Bible is correct. That's ridiculous. That's like saying Harry Potter exists because the Harry Potter books say he does.

I never followed after my parents beliefs. I was rebellious my whole youth. I studied most all the doctrines in Christendom. My beliefs are from my own study. Not because of others beliefs.
The doctrine ARE others beliefs. They are a belief system written by humans. You've adopted someone else's belief system. You use the term God because other humans taught you that term. You read the Bible because other humans introduced it to you and got you to read it. You've been hand-held and led into the belief system whether you can bring yourself to admit it or not. Understand that I'm not trying to break you out of faith and belief. I'm trying to show you that the concepts of the Christian belief system and most mainstream belief systems are impossible, patently false and that if there is a god of some kind we have been badly mislead as to what he, she or it is.
You can't get to the truth of that whilst you are locked into a rigid belief system where you are conditioned to stay blinkered and reject anything that doesn't support that belief system.

You already ruined your credibility by exposing your unbelief in the Bible.
You've misunderstood. Again ! I read the Bible. I believe the messages within it. I'm just not duped any more by mainstream religion who would have me take it all literally. I have gained more wisdom than that by grace of others.

It would be foolish to have someone tell you what scripture means when that same person believes they are full of copy errors, inconsistencies, contradictions.
It would be foolish, arrogant and pious to shut out all criticism and exposure of such errors and inconsistencies. A critical thinking mind would examine the evidence, would look at the passages with errors and inconsistencies and make an honest appraisal rather than try and make up lame excuses for them. Thousands of people thought Hitler was right. They revered him, loved him, treated him as a role model even when he murdered thousands of innocent people. They were brainwashed, unable to think critically, locked in a system of belief which made them shut out Hitler's atrocities and compartmentalise them. He could do no wrong.

This is the error of Cognitive Bias.

To be free you have to have the courage to challenge absolutely anything. No Christian should be afraid to ask "is it possible that god does not exist or that the nature of god that I have been taught about is in fact wrong?". No Christian should be afraid to ask "is it possible that what we have as the Bible today is a bastardised set of works designed to form a belief system to enslave human?" and "is it possible that the real true scriptures lie elsewhere hidden from the populace because if they were revealed mainstream religion would crumble and the power of the Church would fall?"

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Hard to believe.
Give the reasons why you believe they are credible.
Give specific scripture that must be taken literal and scripture that must be taken as allegorical?

It's utterly pointless doing this given your current state of closed mind but ok here's some examples:

Isaiah 45:8
"Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it."

This refers to the alchemical process which is the 2nd part of the Great Work (Magnum Opus). In this process there is a substance in a sealed glass flask that is a salt and a liquid combined (referred to as Earth) and is subjected to gentle heat. It causes a vapour (referred to as mist) to rise up to the top of the flask (the heavens) where it condenses like dew and falls back down like rain in a repeating cycle.

Same is described in Genesis here:

Genesis 2:4-7:
"This is the history of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, before any plant of the field was in the earth and before any herb of the field had grown. For the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the earth, and there was no man to till the ground; but a mist went up from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being."

The exact terminology is found in the Quran and elsewhere.

Surah Ar-Rum (Rome)

24. "He sends down water (rain) from the sky, and therewith revives the earth
after its death. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who understand"

This verse is even more confirming alchemy because it involves a "death" stage or putrefaction in which the salt/liquid substance rots and turns black.

Jesus himself tells us about this putrefaction stage in his parables:

John 12:23-24: Jesus replied, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

Jesus is outlining the vital principle that to make something new you must first reduce a matter back to its "prima material" it's universal components so that it can be rebuilt. The Great Work in alchemy requires this process. The end result can not be achieved without it. Jesus was an alchemist and taught his disciples these secrets. They will make no sense to you a this point.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's utterly pointless doing this given your current state of closed mind but ok here's some examples:

Isaiah 45:8
"Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it."

This refers to the alchemical process which is the 2nd part of the Great Work (Magnum Opus). In this process there is a substance in a sealed glass flask that is a salt and a liquid combined (referred to as Earth) and is subjected to gentle heat. It causes a vapour (referred to as mist) to rise up to the top of the flask (the heavens) where it condenses like dew and falls back down like rain in a repeating cycle.

Same is described in Genesis here:

Genesis 2:4-7:
"This is the history of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens, before any plant of the field was in the earth and before any herb of the field had grown. For the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the earth, and there was no man to till the ground; but a mist went up from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being."

The exact terminology is found in the Quran and elsewhere.

Surah Ar-Rum (Rome)

24. "He sends down water (rain) from the sky, and therewith revives the earth
after its death. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who understand"

This verse is even more confirming alchemy because it involves a "death" stage or putrefaction in which the salt/liquid substance rots and turns black.

Jesus himself tells us about this putrefaction stage in his parables:

John 12:23-24: Jesus replied, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

Jesus is outlining the vital principle that to make something new you must first reduce a matter back to its "prima material" it's universal components so that it can be rebuilt. The Great Work in alchemy requires this process. The end result can not be achieved without it. Jesus was an alchemist and taught his disciples these secrets. They will make no sense to you a this point.
You are a product of other mens explanations. You did not come up with this on your own.
As suspected you did not give any scripture just some silly story. You can only prove what scripture means by scripture. You prove you are unlearned by the comments you make.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte