BREAKING: Real Clear Politics Pulls Pennsylvania Call for Biden — WITHDRAWS ELECTORAL VOTES!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@historyb Hey now lets be friends, I believe both the left and right do some things well, and some other things they don't do so well, just because I agree with some things, doesn't mean I agree with everything, and doesn't mean I have to agree with everything.

As for Presidential preference, I have reletives there, so I do care a bit to who wins, I look at character and who is better for these global pandemic times we live in, as Joe said in his victory speech. "The Bible tells us that to everything there is a season – a time to build, a time to reap, a time to sow. And a time to heal. This is the time to heal in America"

Right now America has to get the Covid-19 Pandemic under control. It is a time to heal the nation from Covid-19.

It also is important that we look at their fruits, they both say they are Christian, but who displays more fruit of the Holy Spirit? Perhaps a good question to ask when you go vote.
That is a good question . AND if we vote according to whether they are truly christain . NONE GET ELECTED .
You cant seriously fall for biden using the bible . they all do . THEY ALL DO . man . We are so prepared for the big agenda .
WELL , not me . SO many folks are gonna fall for the agenda . AND my heart cries . BUT I TRIED to get us back INTO BIBLES ONLY .
But the bible aint good enough for most folks . they had rather heed some loose tongued new idea .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The media has been totally exposed as Satanic! They are doing everything they can to dump Trump, just like the Satanic Dem Party!
Yes, they are a tool of the beast system, but the "dump Trump" thing is a charade ....they know full well they can steer the public into a frenzy of hatred and fighting.....and guess who's falling for it?? Take a good look at this .....Christian...... forum!! :(

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If folks dont pull out from the dog and pony show ,
IF folks dont pull out from the smoke screen . THEY ARE DOOMED . ITS TIME we hit bibles and get refreshed .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, they are a tool of the beast system, but the "dump Trump" thing is a charade ....they know full well they can steer the public into a frenzy of hatred and fighting.....and guess who's falling for it?? Take a good look at this .....Christian...... forum!! :(
NOW THAT dear sister , IS THE TRUTH . THE WHOLE EVENT is far bigger than folks realize . THIS is nothing more
than the agenda . AND what is the agenda one may ask , DIVIDE and CONQUER . ITS AN ALL OUT DOG AND PONY SHOW . IT ALL IS .

Reactions: TLHKAJ

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because Biden was being safe during times of a Pandemic at his rallies.
Don lemon is that you . You sound just like MSNBC . yeah right .
If bidens folks were so scared of covid . WHY DO THEY COME OUT IN HORDES in BLM Marches .
OOPSY . DONT fall for the NEWS man. WE BETTER all start thinking and stop following men of this world .
OR end up dooped is all i can say . I am trying to help you my friend .

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@historyb

It also is important that we look at their fruits, they both say they are Christian, but who displays more fruit of the Holy Spirit? Perhaps a good question to ask when you go vote.

Neither, but we're dealing with who's going to be president not who's going to win Mister America. (If there even is such thing lol)

Really?? So a guy who is going to shutdown the government but open up our borders to other countries that want to kill us is suddenly caring about our safety,... yeah,.. RIGHT!! (No offense btw but I don't believe a word of that.)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If bidens folks were so scared of covid . WHY DO THEY COME OUT IN HORDES in BLM Marches .
OOPSY . DONT fall for the NEWS man. WE BETTER all start thinking and stop following men of this world .

I know but the guy's Australian cut him a bit of slack he doesn't really know or understand how our government works too well.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont fall for the agenda . its bigger than the presidency . it wont matter who sits on what throne . THE agenda is gonna march on .
BIBLES . open BIBLES and let those who truly love the LORD , start learning and being refreshed in those pages .
THE AGENDA IS MASSIVE . its not just america . ITS ALL OVER THE WORLD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither, but we're dealing with who's going to be president not who's going to win Mister America. (If there even is such thing lol)

ITS a dog and pony show sister . But i did what i could . IF folks are gonna follow the news , THEN they gonna be deceived .

Really?? So a guy who is going to shutdown the government but open up our borders to other countries that want to kill us is suddenly caring about our safety,... yeah,.. RIGHT!! (No offense btw but I don't believe a word of that.)

Reactions: April_Rose

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, this could very well be true ....although I honestly believe they know they've hyped this Covid thing up ...I know people who tested "positive" who never was sick ...their whole workplace was shut down because of a "Covid outbreak" and not a one of them were sick. Lol
The people around them (family members) didn't get sick either.

A relative on my husband's side got a letter in the mail saying she and her son needed to quarantine bc they were "positive" ...only they never were tested!!

A person I know in the medical field said they had a patient who received a letter stating their mother tested positive ...only their mother passed away well before the so-called Covid pandemic began. Another person whose loved one passed away found Covid as the cause of death on their birth certificate...and they never tested positive either. They died of something pre-existing. They went to the doctor and questioned it and the doctor said, "That's what I was told to put down. My hands are tied!"

In other words ....the numbers are severely inflated! These are cases I personally know of and/or was told about by a medical person.

One man I know who tested positive ...he had pre-existing health issues, and was sick. He tested positive, but for all we know, it could've been regular flu. He died ....not of Covid, but because the stupid meds dropped his blood pressure. He got up to go to the bathroom and fell and hit his head. That is what killed him. :(

All this to say ....I'm sure Biden knows this "pandemic" is not what they're telling us. (That is my opinion, but I can't prove it.) But still, his followers wouldn't necessarily know that ....so I can see it being a reason his rallies had smaller crowds.

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Well just about every other country sees the dangers of the Covid-19 pandemic.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He aint dumb . Josho is smart . But he is being deceived real bad .

Unfortunately that's true.

Well just about every other country sees the dangers of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Yes but Covid has nothing to do this with this. You have problems seeing the dangers of Biden being elected president. War and chaos to put it simply.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do have a point, although I don't think the rally attendees are in the same class as BLM. Nonetheless ....we need to look deeper and rather than fighting brother/sisters against brothers/sisters....we need to be praying and asking God to show us how to come together and walk in brotherly love. THAT is what satan is trying to destroy....the Word says the world will know us by the love we have toward one another. We need to stop the fighting....it isn't productive and it doesn't honor Christ, nor bring souls to Him.

I had a best friend in middle school who used to always tell me I needed to go to church. (Her mother was Church of Christ and her father was Baptist.) I told her, "Why?! It doesn't do you any good!" What I observed in her home was nothing better than my own....fighting, strife, child abuse, yelling, beatings, etc. I didn't see anything to be desired. What does the world see when they see Christians hating each other over political loyalties?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your a hoot, stop acting like you know our country. No one was there because he is not popular, he never got out of his basement, he called us chumps, and told black people they weren't black if they didn't vote for him. Biden did more to turn black people away than any Dem in history.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He aint dumb . Josho is smart . But he is being deceived real bad .
No, sir ...he has a godly purity and a heart that loves truth. I honestly don't believe he is deceived. There's a difference in innocence and lack of knowledge on certain things ....and outright deception. Our brother embraces truth when he sees it. And really ....none of us have it all right.