British Police Turn Tail and Run From Angry Muslims

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
This puts me in mind of Hosea 5 Britain is Ephraim and a sickness is spreading in them, a sickness can a weakness either spiritual or physical a spiritual weakness that has allowed a disease to fester and grow 2And the revolters are profound to make slaughter, though I have been a rebuker of them all. 3I know Ephraim, and Israel is not hid from me: for now, O Ephraim, thou committest whoredom, and Israel is defiled. 4They will not frame their doings to turn unto their God: for the spirit of whoredoms is in the midst of them, and they have not known the LORD7They have dealt treacherously against the LORD: for they have begotten strange children: now shall a month devour them with their portions. 13When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound. 14For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Christina;67724)
This puts me in mind of Hosea 5 Britain is Ephraim and a sickness is spreading in them, a sickness can a weakness either spiritual or physical a spiritual weakness that has allowed a disease to fester and grow 2And the revolters are profound to make slaughter, though I have been a rebuker of them all. 3I know Ephraim, and Israel is not hid from me: for now, O Ephraim, thou committest whoredom, and Israel is defiled. 4They will not frame their doings to turn unto their God: for the spirit of whoredoms is in the midst of them, and they have not known the LORD7They have dealt treacherously against the LORD: for they have begotten strange children: now shall a month devour them with their portions. 13When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound. 14For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
Christina I have to correct you on this... You meant Hosea 5.And that is really disgusting. It was a disgrace in the video... Yuck...Evil triumph when good men does nothing.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
corrected Jordan my mistake
smile.gif
thanks ...

Dagda

Dec 10, 2008
I'm not sure I follow how the phrase "Allahu Akbar" is offensive, except if you're offended by the concept of an individual's muslim faith. (If it's just distressing but not offensive, that I can follow)Also, if these were christian protestors, would we be celebrating the video as a demonstration of the triumph of religious convictions over agents of a corrupt and value-less modern society?Edit: I'm gonna withdraw these comments, at least until I can watch the video on a computer with working speakers. I suspect I'm missing the full context here.