Buddha bai's healing.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, today I saw Buddha Bai, before few days she got a paralysis attack, she was shaking and talking to me.
You can pray for her healing from paralysis attack she may be around 40 years, she alone from her family , always comes for prayers and she has a strong faith and worship the Lord I can say.
You can pray God heal and bless her.

Thank you!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, today I saw Buddha Bai, before few days she got a paralysis attack, she was shaking and talking to me.
You can pray for her healing from paralysis attack she may be around 40 years, she alone from her family , always comes for prayers and she has a strong faith and worship the Lord I can say.

Thank you!
Prayers for our sister Buddha Bai. Is she separated from her family because of her belief in Christ?

Reactions: amadeus

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Prayers for our sister Buddha Bai. Is she separated from her family because of her belief in Christ?
She has a son and husband but her husband is staying with another lady as his wife . But Buddhas Bai has given her heart I can say from her words

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
In as few words as possible . Will you please explain why on earth she would ever still call herself BUDDHA
Would that not be like me saying i am MUSLIM CHRISTIAN . Something makes no sense .
Why on earth would a christain still call themselves by BUDDHA . I know of some ex budda followers .
THEY did come to CHRIST . THE BIBLCAL ONE . THEY Dont have no such titles in their names anymore .
Please explain this to me my friend .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes yes, it's the name of lord Buddha of Buddhism. She is not buddhist but they call her buddha bai. But here in local language buddha Bai may be different but not sure
If folks called me BUDDHA any thing i would correct it .
SHE NEEDS to do that . Please explain this to her .
Cause i know of a lie that is fast being accepted . ITS the lie that all religions are serving the SAME GOD WE DO .
THIS INCLUSIVITY is pouring in big time . SHE NEEDS to make it very clear to all SHE is christian
and she no longer wants to be called that .
I mean if i came up and called you SATANS etc , would you just go with the flow of it .
NOPE . She needs to NO LONGER IDENTIFY with that name .
I aint being mean . JUST BEING HONEST my friend . She needs to break away from that name all the way .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Praying.