Calling on Believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't need instagram posts, or kind words, it is time for Followers of Christ Jesus to stand and defend His Words, His Ways, His Will, His Gospel.

Where do you stand?

Reactions: Patrick1966

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can share the gospel without being offensive or aggressive. If people don't accept it then move on, that is what the bible teaches. But yes you can stand for what is right as dictated by God in the bible.

Reactions: Pearl

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can share the gospel without being offensive or aggressive. If people don't accept it then move on, that is what the bible teaches. But yes you can stand for what is right as dictated by God in the bible.
Not once did I mention violence or strong language. I am using a Biblical definition of fight. I don't speak like the world does.

Reactions: dev553344

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't need instagram posts, or kind words, it is time for Followers of Christ Jesus to stand and defend His Words, His Ways, His Will, His Gospel.

Where do you stand?
I do not know your motivation and really do not understand your statement and thus your question.

Are you worried about the future, that the true faith is waning and more and more people are declining to become believers in Christ? Or maybe they are being misled by false teachers? Is this on your mind?

Is the gospel and the words of God being more and more twisted and maligned? This has been going on since the 1st century...

I believe the gospel for example, is truth and does not need any defending. If it is truly understood and spoken in a public forum it has a life of its own - the power of God!

Now if you want to defend the 'flock' against false teachers, as you might have assessed, then of course we must always confront them using the words of God that is also being voiced by the Spirit from within us.

The rub though is this, do we know what the words of God really mean or have we been taught lies already by false teachers from our youth, and are we now blow-horning these lies and in the process twisting the truth ourselves? And also are we led by the Spirit of God, or ourselves?

I would pray about this serious subject, for wisdom and understanding, before embarking and leaping into a battle with someone, even if it is out of love and holding your ground.

Each person in Christ is on the same path although not at the same point in life as others, generally..... we must really discern and know what the Spirit is saying to us before think we are in the 'right' or being righteous in the eyes of God and start, truly a spiritual war, out of vanity and pride.

Blessings to you...

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not know your motivation and really do not understand your statement and thus your question.

Are you worried about the future, that the true faith is waning and more and more people are declining to become believers in Christ? Or maybe they are being misled by false teachers? Is this on your mind?

Is the gospel and the words of God being more and more twisted and maligned? This has been going on since the 1st century...

I believe the gospel for example, is truth and does not need any defending. If it is truly understood and spoken in a public forum it has a life of its own - the power of God!

Now if you want to defend the 'flock' against false teachers, as you might have assessed, then of course we must always confront them using the words of God that is also being voiced by the Spirit from within us.

The rub though is this, do we know what the words of God really mean or have we been taught lies already by false teachers from our youth, and are we now blow-horning these lies and in the process twisting the truth ourselves? And also are we led by the Spirit of God, or ourselves?

I would pray about this serious subject, for wisdom and understanding, before embarking and leaping into a battle with someone, even if it is out of love and holding your ground.

Each person in Christ is on the same path although not at the same point in life as others, generally..... we must really discern and know what the Spirit is saying to us before think we are in the 'right' or being righteous in the eyes of God and start, truly a spiritual war, out of vanity and pride.

Blessings to you...
I think the letter of Jude explains exactly my motivation.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are then pronouncing war on fake believers lacking the spirit of Christ and the Father, who distort and twist scripture for starters.

These are cunning pretenders looking for personal gain and undue attention and many are actually immoral and purposely dishonest people who are able to weaken the faith of believers and even lead them astray that can stifle their holy walk in Christ.

So what are your tactics to find these godless and fake Christians? How can you discern and know they are not genuine believers outside the Kingdom of God? In how they interpret scripture? In their doctrine that is different than your or the main-stream?

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are then pronouncing war on fake believers lacking the spirit of Christ and the Father, who distort and twist scripture for starters.

These are cunning pretenders looking for personal gain and undue attention and many are actually immoral and purposely dishonest people who are able to weaken the faith of believers and even lead them astray that can stifle their holy walk in Christ.

So what are your tactics to find these godless and fake Christians? How can you discern and know they are not genuine believers outside the Kingdom of God? In how they interpret scripture? In their doctrine that is different than your or the main-stream?
God has already told us the future and the war isn't anything new.

I am speaking up against those and the things that do not line up with God's Word. I am challenging the teaching of false teachers, and their followers by simply reading and relying The Word of God.

As far as discernment, I pray and know I have The Holy Spirit who guides me and gives me wisdom.
One tactic is to review scripture with them and cross reference through-out scripture for them to see the true message and context not just plucking one verse and using it to fit the teacher's agenda. To look at fruits or lack of fruits of a leader.
There are so many ways we can "fight" against the evil of the world. Voting, speaking up and educating, correcting out of love, encouraging, forgiving, ...

I don't know in what tone you are writing so I will ask if you have a problem with what I am saying or if you are asking for clarification.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has already told us the future and the war isn't anything new.

I am speaking up against those and the things that do not line up with God's Word. I am challenging the teaching of false teachers, and their followers by simply reading and relying The Word of God.

As far as discernment, I pray and know I have The Holy Spirit who guides me and gives me wisdom.
One tactic is to review scripture with them and cross reference through-out scripture for them to see the true message and context not just plucking one verse and using it to fit the teacher's agenda. To look at fruits or lack of fruits of a leader.
There are so many ways we can "fight" against the evil of the world. Voting, speaking up and educating, correcting out of love, encouraging, forgiving, ...

I don't know in what tone you are writing so I will ask if you have a problem with what I am saying or if you are asking for clarification.
No, my tone is one of inquiry and how you intend to become effectiveness in your quest and call. Nothing more. It can be a difficult road to tread and be successful. I would prayer a great deal about it and wait for the Spirit to guide your way. That is the advice I give myself anyway.

Reactions: TheOneHeLoves

TheOneHeLoves

Nov 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, my tone is one of inquiry and how you intend to become effectiveness in your quest and call. Nothing more. It can be a difficult road to tread and be successful. I would prayer a great deal about it and wait for the Spirit to guide your way. That is the advice I give myself anyway.
Yes, of course.