Re: The RCC is not perfect

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point of the thread seems to be to pass judgment on the Catholic Church. I think it is fair to ask, "Have you found a perfect denomination?" I think that is a yes or no question.
you almost ready now my friend. what is next . when folks try and warn folks about not entering into the muslim relgion etc
YOU GONNA say I think this thread is about passing judgment on muslims . THE RCC is dangerous . And it must be warned against .
Folks are going the way they were trained up in , the judge not , correct not , lets all find common ground .
So allow me some parting words . Bad and dangerous as the muslim religoin is
THE MOST dangerous wolf of all , AINT THE WOLF that lives in the forest and comes to attack the sheep .
ITS THE WOLF IN WOOL bob . cause that wolf in wool will open the gate to the wolves and the sheep it has lulled to sleep
under guise of peace n safety will awken to a slaughter of all the wolves it allows in the gate .
THE RCC is as dangerous as the mormon church . but i guess it expose the mormon church is juding too in your book .
YALL letting the TROGAN HORSE IN .

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, trying to do that would be engaging in occult activity View attachment 39239
You mean, kind of like what you did when you opened up this thread with the words, "Can those the do not follow the teachings of Jesus... such as the catholics..." as if you can read the minds of over 1.4 billion Catholics world-wide? You seem to 'know' how ALL Catholics think.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice