Re: The RCC is not perfect

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love the Easters and gospel music!
Guess that makes me a bible idolizer and one of gospel music messages also
a wamb verses a lamb .
A lamb will stay planted in the scriptures , if any one , any leader , any denomination or etc
comes along and teaches contrary to what is already written , THE lambs WONT HEED IT , but correct .
a wamb will hold to the idea it heeds the scriptures in the bible
But when their institutions teachings contradict the scripture , THEY will heed the INSITITUION not the WORD OF GOD .
BINGO . and that IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM
for you see , we cannot sit at the table of CHRIST and belial
we cannot sit at the table of the bible and the table of mens own doctrines . FOR he or she who does
so will hold to the teachings of men , choosing that over the BIBLE . YE CANNOT SERVE BOTH MAN AND GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I shall not be moved !

Every plant that MY FATHER has not planted shall be rooted up ................
I SHALL NOT BE MOVED . FOR THE LORD GOD KEEPS the sheep .
Those whose hope and trust is IN THE LORD , IN HIS WORD and HIS WORDS shall not be moved
but he or she whose hope is in men cannot see and the blind shall lead the blind right into the ditch .
The PLANTING OF THE LORD are the sheep OF HIS PASTURE . THey feast on HIS GREEN grass
ON HIS EVERY WORD they hold and trust . So sad many do not know nor understand this ...........

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I shall not be moved !

DANCE THAT JIG TO THE KING . He or she whose hope is in the LORD , blessed are they indeed .
He or she whose hope is in man , is cursed . HOPE IN GOD , TRUST IN HE ALONE and know and understand
times will only get worse in this world . BUT KNOW the LORD is with HIS OWN and with us through it all
HE WILL SURELY BE .........................

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those whose hopes are in their instituitions shall always be moved
for as the seasons do change and the times do change they will always be moved by the winds of the doctrines of men
which always change and adapt to the times .
But those whose hope is in the LORD shall not be moved
for though the times do change , they cling to HE WHO CHANGES NOT , to HIS ETERNAL TRUTH that panders not to the changing world .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those whose hopes are in their instituitions shall always be moved
for as the seasons do change and the times do change they will always be moved by the winds of the doctrines of men
which always change and adapt to the times .
But those whose hope is in the LORD shall not be moved
for though the times do change , they cling to HE WHO CHANGES NOT , to HIS ETERNAL TRUTH that panders not to the changing world .
:Bestest: :Bestest: :Bestest:

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I shall not be moved !

Those planted in the LORD shall not be moved , HIS word has cleansed us and we hold to his words as eternal truth .
YE are clean through the WORD that i have spoken .
Lambs cling to GOD , to CHRIST . lambs have the love of truth planted upon their hearts sealed by the SPIRIT .
The wordly have only the carnal mind as their guide and that mind is enmity with GOD .
As we see that love will not embrace the truth . It will embrace only that which it and its men say is truth .
BUT A LAMB is not so . FOR GOD the FATHER has given them the SPIRIT .
If a man says i LOVE GOD would he not have LOVED TRUTH
if a man loves TRUTH would he not have loved the words of GOD which are truth . Very sad days indeed to watch
what is going on all around the nations of the world and worse all around the realm called christendom .

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The holy scriptures were inspired of GOD and not men.
Straw man fallacy/ non-sequitur. Nobody here is saying the holy scriptures were NOT inspired of God. God needed MEN to write the holy books, and to tell fake 'scripture' from inspired scripture. The process took 3+ centuries before the Bible as we know it came into full bloom. That was a feat that without God it would have been impossible. God used MEN in the process; to say otherwise is self-defeating and illogical.
and today a lot of what the many try and pass off as scripture and truth is THE PRIVATE interpretaions of mens own doctrines .
GUESS which DOCTRINE the sheep are gonna read and heed. THE BIBLE .
They can call us what they like , but the sheep wont be moved peroid . THE LORD has the sheep . YES , THE LORD has the sheep .
Now raise those hands and let the LORD be praised . IN THE BIBLE WE STAY .

A Visual Diagram of the History of the New Testament Canon (all sources for the chart are Protestant)

Reactions: Ritajanice

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But that wasn't the question. Have you found a perfect denomination?

I did answer the question... you just didn't like the answer and was expecting me to say Blah Blah Denomination is perfect, we should all tended church there.

I've never been to the Church of the Blah Blah but I see their adherents spewing their blah blah all over the internet and it's not what the true Body of Christ goes by.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did answer the question... you just didn't like the answer and was expecting me to say Blah Blah Denomination is perfect, we should all tended church there.

I've never been to the Church of the Blah Blah but I see their adherents spewing their blah blah all over the internet and it's not what the true Body of Christ goes by.
It was a yes or no question.

Reactions: Ritajanice

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They are trying to pin you down . Its how those who decieved them decieved them .
You see their response will then become the blah blah of just attend church cause no church is perfect .
DOCTRINE DONT MATTER TO MANY FOLKS anymore .

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a yes or no question.

Not really... from the Lord's perspective, the Body of Christ is the Church and He is the head.

Only a small percentage of those in this world claiming to be Christians are actually members of the Body of Jesus Christ.

They are trying to pin you down

Yep, it's amazing in today's world how there's so much misinformation about the Lord and His Word.

The falling away is certainly in full force!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not really... from the Lord's perspective, the Body of Christ is the Church and He is the head.

Only a small percentage of those in this world claiming to be Christians are actually members of the Body of Jesus Christ.
The point of the thread seems to be to pass judgment on the Catholic Church. I think it is fair to ask, "Have you found a perfect denomination?" I think that is a yes or no question.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Can those the do not follow the teachings of Jesus... such as the catholics... be considered to be Christians?

The "cult of Mary" is a man made religion.
Some who are water baptized into this water cult, are true believers.

However, its also a fact that "following Jesus" only makes you a disciple... .Not a Christian.

To become a Christian, .. Jesus said.. "you MUST be born again"... otherwise you're this one..

"Depart from me i never knew you", and those people, you find them today........trying to keep commandments.. trying to do righteousness... trying to SAVE themselves, by "trying to be like Christ"... And most of them believe that water baptism is proof they are saved.

Hell is filled with them, and there are more on the way later today.

Reactions: Rockerduck

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point of the thread seems to be to pass judgment on the Catholic Church. I think it is fair to ask, "Have you found a perfect denomination?" I think that is a yes or no question.

Well then you are certainly welcome to answer that question with a yea or a no if you so desire to answer that question in that manner.