Can angels have sex?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His head alone seemed bigger than the chest of an average man . He was not only tall , but the man was a moutain of size .
I never seen one so huge in person . He would have made even andre the giant cringe . This man was huge . So was andrea
but this man was bigger . We all seemed like these wee tiny runts around him .
But he seemed to be the most nicest person . I thought he was the son of a lady i once knew
so when i had went outside i called his name CALEB and he walked right up and i asked him if his last name was hackney
It wasnt .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
consider if strange flesh is “interracial marriage” then right out of the gate we can stand and point a finger at those interracially married, judging with our eyes by the appearance of their skin color, possibly deceiving ourselves that they are “condemned, for they don’t think like us.” First) what of there is not only neither male or female, but also no more Greek or gentile, neither bond nor free?
Could strange flesh be “what concord has Christ with Belial? What communion has light with darkness?”
2 Corinthians 6:14-16

“What communion has light with darkness?” Makes me think of skin color …what communion does light skin have with dark skin? BUT that isn’t what it is speaking of…skin color (Imo) but what communion does love, long-suffering, patience, brotherly-kindness have with hatred, back-biting, murder, envy where out from the condition of the heart… light or darkness is made manifest? Just an opinion but “interracial marriages” is just another one of those that fall into line with the topic here of another reason to judge others and condemn them by looking on the outward appearance, while God looks on the heart.
I wasn't being racist...
I meant marrying other peoples from other tribes.
I said interracial, and they could have been. I understand that there were 3 different races from the beginning.
Black, White and Yellow.
But you know, here in the US, we all bleed Red, White, and Blue!
Happy Independence Day weekend!
Hugs

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't being racist...
I said interracial, and they could have been. I understand that there were 3 different races from the beginning.
Black, White and Yellow.
Hugs
christains are free to marry whom they like so long as two things . THEY are IN THE LORD and they aint same sex .
I know that statement was not PC , but it is BC . politically correct verses biblically correct . AND WE KNOW which we chose . BC .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Giants translated by Hebrew means tyrants.
There were some really big bullies in those days.
Ziggy a few weeks back i seen the most massive giant i have ever seen .
But as i said earlier i highly doubt his daddy was an angel . But that man was enormous . made the rest of us
look like runts and i mean runts .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
christains are free to marry whom they like so long as two things . THEY are IN THE LORD and they aint same sex .
I know that statement was not PC , but it is BC . politically correct verses biblically correct . AND WE KNOW which we chose . BC .
We are talking about the Sons of God marrying the daughters of men in the days of Noah.
I don't know if racism was even a thing back then, and frankly I don't care.
I meant to say, the people of God were marrying women from other "unbelievers" .
Becoming unequally yoked together.

Tempers running hot today or what?
Iced Coffee anyone?
iu

HUGS

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ziggy a few weeks back i seen the most massive giant i have ever seen .
But as i said earlier i highly doubt his daddy was an angel . But that man was enormous . made the rest of us
look like runts and i mean runts .
You have no clue. Read the Bible. Don't rely on what you want to believe. The Bible is true. You should know this. You trumpet this all day ...but when the Bible says what you don't like, you try to explain it away. Read it ....believe it. It's ALL TRUE.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't being racist...
Black, White and Yellow.
Hugs

I never thought you were being racist but was also just considering strange flesh. One thing I think of is Job where he said he had become strange to his own flesh ( I think; I haven’t read it in a while), like they didn’t even recognize him…mocking, calling him names, spitting on him…even the younger I think he mentioned throwing rocks at him.

Reactions: Ziggy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no clue. Read the Bible. Don't rely on what you want to believe. The Bible is true. You should know this. You trumpet this all day ...but when the Bible says what you don't like, you try to explain it away. Read it ....believe it. It's ALL TRUE.
I do read the bible . This is not made clear enough to say one way or the other . What i have also seen
is some that run with fables and that is no good either . No one can prove it was angels anymore than i can absolutely say it was not .
Though i dont think it was , I DONT KNOW . but nor does anyone else know it was .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are talking about the Sons of God marrying the daughters of men in the days of Noah.
I meant to say, the people of God were marrying women from other "unbelievers" .

Iced Coffee anyone?
iu

HUGS
Oh , i absolutely know you were not being racist . I just thought it was a real good time
to expose the all inclusive nonesense about same sex marriage . BE BLESSED my dear sister .

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus NEVER mentioned angel/babies in Matt 24.

You are correct.

He said the stuff that caused the flood was human only stuff.

im not sure what you mean…do mean that if any harm these little ones?

babes in Christ?

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the compassion is sealed up by not seeing that it’s not flesh and blood that is our enemy.

maybe I’m naive but where only eight where saved under condemnation unto death outside the ark. How many more through Christ who unless I’m mistaken said “I am the door”

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never thought you were being racist but was also just considering strange flesh. One thing I think of is Job where he said he had become strange to his own flesh ( I think; I haven’t read it in a while), like they didn’t even recognize him…mocking, calling him names, spitting on him…even the younger I think he mentioned throwing rocks at him.
Maybe I need an iced coffee LOL.

Strange is anything outside the perimeters one sets as a standard.
Like when Israel took for themselves strange wives from the nations around them.
I'm using the same exact analogy for the "strange flesh"

Hugs

Reactions: amigo de christo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Iced Coffee anyone?
iu

HUGS
Sister, it had absolutely nothing to do with racism or intermarrying. God doesn't destroy nearly the whole earth population over humans marrying outside their race or tribe. That's ridiculous.

Don't you know that Moses married a Midianite and God approved it?? Miriam spoke against his marriage with a Midianite (Ethiopian, who was dark skinned) and God struck her with leprosy. He didn't send another flood or kill Moses for it.

And then there is Boaz who married a Moabite ....dark skinned. And Ruth is in the earthly lineage of Jesus.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
maybe I’m naive but where only eight where saved under condemnation unto death outside the ark. How many more through Christ who unless I’m mistaken said “I am the door”
Even now there are still a remnant who do serve CHRIST . But many have long fallen away to the lie that shall make the world desolate .
You know , the we are one many path sin accepting religoin getting taught in schools , in churches and even in the false religions .
YEAH its the LIE that leadeth unto the beast . And time is fast running out . many are already under it and many more
are falling prey to its ever creeping lies of unity tampered under a false love that cometh not of GOD but of satan .
I just have to keep things real cause i do love the peoples .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezr 10:2 And Shechaniah the son of Jehiel, one of the sons of Elam, answered and said unto Ezra, We have trespassed against our God, and have taken strange wives of the people of the land: yet now there is hope in Israel concerning this thing.
Ezr 10:10 And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel.
Ezr 10:11 Now therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even now there are still a remnant who do serve CHRIST . But many have long fallen away to the lie that shall make the world desolate .
You know , the we are one many path sin accepting religoin getting taught in schools , in churches and even in the false religions .
YEAH its the LIE that leadeth unto the beast . And time is fast running out . many are already under it and many more
are falling prey to its ever creeping lies of unity tampered under a false love that cometh not of GOD but of satan .
I just have to keep things real cause i do love the peoples .
I just had a really gruesome thought about vaccines and Rosemary's babies.
Just sayin
:eek:

Reactions: amigo de christo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is clear what "strange flesh" is....

Jude 1:6-7
[6]And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
[7]Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Remember the account in the OT when the 2 angels were in Lot's house and the men of the city were beating the door to "know them." They wanted to have sex with these angels ....because that's one of the sins that Sodom and Gomorrah we're known for... going after strange flesh.

And btw ....Jesus mentioned we would see the return of the days of Noah, but He also mentioned the days of Lot. (See Luke 17)

The word "strange" means "different, other." Humans have the same flesh as humans.

1 Corinthians 15:39-40
[39]All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
[40]There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.