Can angels have sex?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is clear what "strange flesh" is....

Jude 1:6-7
[6]And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
[7]Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Remember the account in the OT when the 2 angels were in Lot's house and the men of the city were beating the door to "know them." They wanted to have sex with these angels ....because that's one of the sins that Sodom and Gomorrah we're known for... going after strange flesh.

And btw ....Jesus mentioned we would see the return of the days of Noah, but He also mentioned the days of Lot. (See Luke 17)

The word "strange" means "different, other." Humans have the same flesh as humans.

1 Corinthians 15:39-40
[39]All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
[40]There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
Strange flesh would not be because they knew they were angels. Strange flesh would be wanting something different. They were already reprobate as the first strange flesh was same sex flesh. Other strange flesh would be animals. Those two men visiting Lot were from out of town, tourist, making them strange flesh. Strange means different and unexpected.

Jude 1:7 has literally nothing to do with Jude 1:6. Jude was giving a list of those who disobeyed God and were punished. Verse 7 was not an explanation of verse 6. One verse was about disobedient angels. One verse was about disobedient humans living in Sodom and Gomorrah. Two totally separate events.

Yes there are angels - the stars in the firmament. Yes there are humans, redeemed and lost. That is it. No other known beings besides angels and humans. No angel and human offspring.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
POSTED TODAY 3:39 PM

We got giants in the world today. And they have created for themselves Kingdoms like: World Economic Forum, The World Health Organization,
NATO, And they conspire together in places like Davos, and the G7 summits and Bilderberg group, Clinton Foundation.
And their mission is not good for the human population.
Now we got these "Kings" who sit on these thrones. People like Klaus Shwab, Bill Gates, the Koch Brothers, etc...
and their in the "business" of taking over everything in this world.
They want to control what you eat, where you go, how you get there. They want to track your every move.
But the population is just too big for them to control it all.
So they manufacture wars, famines, plagues, and economic woes, to make it easier to manage the "slaves"

This video came out an hour ago, it's 6:19 PM now.

It's not like I'm swiping stuff off the internet and then posting, it's the other way around.
creepy really.
Hugs

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was Philip an angel?
Or transported by an angel.

Was Enoch a son of God?
If the NT says this is the criteria or the promise of that acceptance to be called a son of God,
wouldn't Enoch have fulfilled that?
He was after God changed his temporal corruptible physical body for a permanent incorruptible physical body. He was no longer a sinner, but restored as a son of God.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't make this stuff up:

Folks this world is tanked , how much more proof do we need that this ol world hasfast become as sodom and gomorrah .
ITAINT gonna last much longer at all on this path . I SEE a head on COLLISION with the DAY of the LORD fast appraoching .

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't make this stuff up:

ziggy i just watched less than two minutes and had to shut that abomination down .
This world is fast tanked and grows worse and worse . This is a result of KICKING the BIBLICAL GOD out of society
and worse , much worse out of churches . SATAN has decieved massive amounts of churches and all the world .
reprobation is going wild . The motto is fast becoming you can believe as thou wilt but DONT EVER TELL A SOUL
DONT JUDGE . You watch cause its even in churches and growing fast . THE TRUE GOSPEL , has fast been replaced
with the BELIEVE as thou wilt and let everyone else believe and do as they will . SO long as they hug and have some good works .
THIS abomination was allowed into churches due to CHRIST was kicked out . SEEKER FRIENDLY DID THIS .
ZIGGY seeker friendly was an agenda . But folks dont realize it was . spawned by satan and powerful men
to destroy churches from within so as they could be REMADE in the image of humanity and satan . PEROID .
I know that sounds harsh , but its the truth . WE GOTTA get the BIBLE back into churches and people back into bibles
SO many aint gonna make it ziggy . We are in the upmost of the falling away and the delusion grows daily like
fire being fed with white gas on dry timber .

Reactions: Ziggy

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not this...

“Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. “For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.”

Sorry.

I got caught up in the battle and mistook your post as adversarial.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those two men visiting Lot were from out of town, tourist, making them strange flesh.
The Bible does not confirm this at all. Read Jude again. It is very clear what it meant for angels who left their first estate going after strange flesh.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ziggy i just watched less than two minutes and had to shut that abomination down .
This world is fast tanked and grows worse and worse . This is a result of KICKING the BIBLICAL GOD out of society
and worse , much worse out of churches . SATAN has decieved massive amounts of churches and all the world .
reprobation is going wild . The motto is fast becoming you can believe as thou wilt but DONT EVER TELL A SOUL
DONT JUDGE . You watch cause its even in churches and growing fast . THE TRUE GOSPEL , has fast been replaced
with the BELIEVE as thou wilt and let everyone else believe and do as they will . SO long as they hug and have some good works .
THIS abomination was allowed into churches due to CHRIST was kicked out . SEEKER FRIENDLY DID THIS .
ZIGGY seeker friendly was an agenda . But folks dont realize it was . spawned by satan and powerful men
to destroy churches from within so as they could be REMADE in the image of humanity and satan . PEROID .
I know that sounds harsh , but its the truth . WE GOTTA get the BIBLE back into churches and people back into bibles
SO many aint gonna make it ziggy . We are in the upmost of the falling away and the delusion grows daily like
fire being fed with white gas on dry timber .
I wonder how many people were headed for hell when Jesus came into the world?
And look what happened. They came to him in droves.
They listened to him on the mountain, they listened to him in the dessert, they listened to him on the shores of the sea.
And many believed.

A new day was coming, a new church being formed.
They came by the hundreds even though they were scorned.

I don't want to be a Noah and turn my back on the world.
For God so loved it brother, he was willing to die for it.

Don't give up hope. PRAY PRAY PRAY..
Because tomorrow could change in an instant
and all could become another new day.

Hugs

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
POSTED TODAY 3:39 PM

This video came out an hour ago, it's 6:19 PM now.

It's not like I'm swiping stuff off the internet and then posting, it's the other way around.
creepy really.
Hugs

When a nation turns its back on GOD what happens to that nation , what about a world , or churches .
Ziggy this ol world aint gonna make it .
But then our hope aint in this world , ITS IN THE GLORIOUS LORD . Just ponder on the beauty of our new HOME with the KING
and be busy pointing all to Christ and stay planted in that bible . You are loved ziggy . Now hands up and let the LORD
be praised .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They listened to him on the mountain, they listened to him in the dessert, they listened to him on the shores of the sea.
And many believed.

Hugs
Yes . but that same JESUS warned us of how it would become nigh the end .
So did paul . A massive falling away , inquity abounding . All we can do is continue to point folks to Christ .
And do so while we have time to do so . Cause that DOOR is gonna shut when once the master of the House has risen up .
TOO late on that day and that day is fast approaching . SO we must be fast a pointing to CHRIST . Some will still hear
but many will reject and deny . WE just preach JESUS and biblical doctrine .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And many believed.

Hugs
PRAY that LORD send out laborers into the harvest . Cause times running out and JESUS alone is the only hope .
This world is truly on a head on collision with the DAY of the LORD . The signs are blowing up
And tis moving faster and faster . So let us not run and hide nor fear . LET us point to CHRIST
and be busy winning souls and building the true church up .
The mystery of inquity that was ALREADY at work in the days of paul , THAT THING HAS MORPHED HUGE .
My letters are big not because i fear , but rather the sense of urgency to let folks know
as did LOTT , TIME TO REPENT and BELEIVE cause the LORD is about to destroy this place .
The day of the LORD , IT IS APPRAOCHING Ziggy . Be encouraged and let us fear not man but simply point to CHRIST .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes . but that same JESUS warned us of how it would become nigh the end .
So did paul . A massive falling away , inquity abounding . All we can do is continue to point folks to Christ .
And do so while we have time to do so . Cause that DOOR is gonna shut when once the master of the House has risen up .
TOO late on that day and that day is fast approaching . SO we must be fast a pointing to CHRIST . Some will still hear
but many will reject and deny . WE just preach JESUS and biblical doctrine .
You ever read Jeremiah chapter 4?
That's what the world looks like after nuclear war.
Or maybe what it will look like when Cern turns the power on 2 days from now.
Maybe playing with dark matter isn't such a good idea.
I hear something about the elements burning up..
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Yup, so read 2Peter 3:10 and then go read Jeremiah chapter 4, and then go read Revelation Chapter 21. Then read Genesis chapter 1.

Now somewhere between Jeremiah chapter 4 and Revelation chapter 21, we'll be in heaven Giving God the glory at his wonderous handiwork.

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

All those sons of God, that's us brother, and all rhose that have faith and believe.

Hugs

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ever read Jeremiah chapter 4?
That's what the world looks like after nuclear war.
Or maybe what it will look like when Cern turns the power on 2 days from now.
Maybe playing with dark matter isn't such a good idea.
I hear something about the elements burning up..
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Yup, so read 2Peter 3:10 and then go read Jeremiah chapter 4, and then go read Revelation Chapter 21. Then read Genesis chapter 1.

Now somewhere between Jeremiah chapter 4 and Revelation chapter 21, we'll be in heaven Giving God the glory at his wonderous handiwork.

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

All those sons of God, that's us brother, and all rhose that have faith and believe.

Hugs
This is all the result of what occurs when man kicks GOD out and grows hard against Him .
This ol world is about to fast learn a lesson for showing GOD the spine . GOD is very longsuffering .
But eventually HIS WRATH DOES COME . And he will allow men to destroy one another too . Watch its happened before .
He will turn sword against sword . This ol world is on the fast track day with the day of the LORD .

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of that is true. Adam was not a spiritual being, he was male not male and female, and he was not immortal.
You ought to be a bit more inquisitive about what I said and adamant that I am wrong. Unless I state that I have an opinion or saying something to further discussion, I always have scriptural reference to back it up.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jude 1:7 has literally nothing to do with Jude 1:6.
This is an absolutely ridiculous notion...

Jude 1:6-7
[6]And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
[7]Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Verse 7 continues with the same subject using the words "even as" and "in like manner" and then goes on to name the exact sins they committed.... giving themselves to fornication, and going after strange flesh. You can't get more plain than that. You and amigo and your cohorts are denying the scripture you claim to believe.

Everyone harps on "context, context, context" ....unless it goes against what they want to believe.

Last edited:

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong again.

1Co 11:7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
In the NT, that is true. God by then had become a man. John 1:14. Before that, God had never manifested himself as a man, but was a spirit. Adam was created in the image of God (Gen 1:27), who is a spirit. He was then given an earthy body (Gen2:7)and then fell to mortality (Gen3:19, 21).

Asfor1 Cor 11:7... yes, I believe that too. But do you really believe that this flesh and blood is the image of God? I do believe God took on that image... After all, I said God became a man. That was Jesus, But after his resurrection, he had glorified flesh (with no blood by they way -- John 20:26-28) before returning to what he was in the beginning (John 17:5, Acts 1:9).

With all this, let me remind you that Paul said in Romans 8 that flesh cannot inherit the kingdom of God. Then he told the Romans that they weren't in the flesh, but in the spirit... All the while they actually were in fleshly bodies!

Now, I can bring all this back into context of the original post. In the NT, we are in the image of God and are the sons of God, but that is speaking of the inner or inward or new or spiritual man; not the flesh man or son of man or the old man. Sons of God may be trapped in earthen vessels, but they are the image of God; not the earthen vessels.

So, whomever the sons of God were in Genesis 6, I still contend that they were not of this world and certainly not of the "purebred" Seth linage. Were they angels? I don't know. But they were not human.

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. The naysayers skip and ignore this. How and why did a "godly line of Seth" lust after women and create evil nephilim giants?!
Right TLHKAJ... The bloodlines were already mixed and it doesn't matter anyway. Seth and Cain were both a product of Adam and Eve (or were they?) So there was no difference physically.