Can angels have sex?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezr 10:2 And Shechaniah the son of Jehiel, one of the sons of Elam, answered and said unto Ezra, We have trespassed against our God, and have taken strange wives of the people of the land: yet now there is hope in Israel concerning this thing.
Ezr 10:10 And Ezra the priest stood up, and said unto them, Ye have transgressed, and have taken strange wives, to increase the trespass of Israel.
Ezr 10:11 Now therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives.
Strange wives in this case was speaking of being unequally yoked with unbelievers. Strange flesh and strange wives are not the same thing, sister.

Also ...you don't see where these marriages resulted in nephilim offspring.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is clear what "strange flesh" is....

Jude 1:6-7
[6]And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
[7]Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Remember the account in the OT when the 2 angels were in Lot's house and the men of the city were beating the door to "know them." They wanted to have sex with these angels ....because that's one of the sins that Sodom and Gomorrah we're known for... going after strange flesh.

And btw ....Jesus mentioned we would see the return of the days of Noah, but He also mentioned the days of Lot. (See Luke 17)

The word "strange" means "different, other." Humans have the same flesh as humans.

1 Corinthians 15:39-40
[39]All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.
[40]There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
So these two angels, they weren't from around there?
The people didn't know them?
Not saying they didn't want to have "relations" with them.
But these 2 guys were new in town.
Strangers...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just had a really gruesome thought about vaccines and Rosemary's babies.
Just sayin
:eek:
those vaccines aint good news nor the savoir of this ol world . Me thinks they bad news . march on in the LORD .
Rather odd the things that are coming to pass were what occured in animal trials . AND YET the silence of the news
and the justification of the shot is nearly deafening to the ol ear drum . IF ya know what i mean .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So these two angels, they weren't from around there?
The people didn't know them?
Not saying they didn't want to have "relations" with them.
But these 2 guys were new in town.
Strangers...
They were angels. They were from Heaven. Lol ...idk what you're getting at, sister.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My translation reads there were giants on the earth in those days, and also after that
I can't imagine any of Noah’s family defiling themselves with fallen angels....need some additional research....will do that sometime.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
Gal 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Am I supposed to believe that Agar is a mountain?
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somewhere a couple pages back I posted the both the Hebrew and Greek meaning of the word angels.
They are ministers, messengers, they can hold positions of Priests, Kings, Prophets, teachers, etc.
Nothing in the word angels in either translation state they come from some other worldly realm.
Don't mention wings, or that they can fly, or that they can disappear or appear at will.

If they being held in chains under darkness, it means they are lost and refuse to acknowledge God.
They are those which have bo faith, no belief, and no hope.
False prophets even.

Am I saying that Angels don't exist? No
I'm saying I don't believe angels are what we make them out to be.
Somebody somewhere at sometime drew a picture of a person with wings and said.. oh look, an angel.

Angels, move with speed. They are sent on a mission and nothing gets in their way.
Kind of like Philip, who was standing beside the chariot one minute and poof he was on his way.

Was Philip an angel?
Yes he was.

Hugs

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't imagine any of Noah’s family defiling themselves with fallen angels....need some additional research....will do that sometime.
Sister, the Bible is full of accounts of giants/nephilim after the flood. One example is Goliath and his brothers. There are many other examples.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister, the Bible is full of accounts of giants/nephilim after the flood. One example is Goliath and his brothers. There are many other examples.
The KJV isn't in chronological order so I have a chronological Bible and will look into it.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The KJV isn't in chronological order so I have a chronological Bible and will look into it.
Read Genesis 6:4. It tells exactly how the giants were present on earth after the flood.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, they are. To confirm this ....consider that they always seek a body (bc they are disembodied spirits), and evil spirits are never mentioned until after Noah and the flood.

Are you sure experiences were not visions implanted in your mind?

Spirits are not internal to a son of God. A spirit from another human is not looking to dwell in your body. They are demonic and look to posses your mind. They can certainly make you think the Nephilim were a thing related to angels, but that is a lie.

All the word means is giant sons of God. Not a separate race of human/angel offspring.

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to admit Goliath was a big bully.

giants, the Nephilim
nᵉphîyl, nef-eel'; or נְפִל nᵉphil; from H5307; properly, a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant:—giant.

Num 13:33 And there we saw the giants, H5303 the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: H5303 and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

ʻÂnâq, aw-nawk'; the same as H6060; Anak, a Canaanite:—Anak.

Jos 15:13 And unto Caleb the son of Jephunneh he gave a part among the children of Judah, according to the commandment of the LORD to Joshua, even the city of Arba the father of Anak, H6061 which city is Hebron.

Jos 14:15 And the name of Hebron before was Kirjatharba; H7153 which Arba was a great man among the Anakims. And the land had rest from war.

We got giants in the world today. And they have created for themselves Kingdoms like: World Economic Forum, The World Health Organization,
NATO, And they conspire together in places like Davos, and the G7 summits and Bilderberg group, Clinton Foundation.
And their mission is not good for the human population.
Now we got these "Kings" who sit on these thrones. People like Klaus Shwab, Bill Gates, the Koch Brothers, etc...
and their in the "business" of taking over everything in this world.
They want to control what you eat, where you go, how you get there. They want to track your every move.
But the population is just too big for them to control it all.
So they manufacture wars, famines, plagues, and economic woes, to make it easier to manage the "slaves"

Now if you can't see the writing on the wall, or you can't understand how history repeats itself..
this here is the perfect example.

As the days of Noah were, there were "Giants" in the land. These be BULLIES, TYRANTS, KINGS, who took whatever they wanted and didn't care.
Analogies.. a picture of something that represents the same thing, but manifested differently.
This Mt. Sinai "represents" Agar. Agar is not a mountain. Or perhaps the mountain is not Agar. But they represent the same thing.

We are living in a world of analogies.
And we need to open our eyes and discern the difference.

You will own nothing and be happy.

On the other hand, God gave man everything.

wakey wakey..
Hugs

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just seen a giant not too long ago . This man was MASSIVE . Had to be at least eight foot tall , if not more .
I dont think his daddy was an angel though . Lest the daddy of Goliath was one and so on and so forth .
This fellow was massive . His name was caleb . When i first seen him in the store
i had walked up behind him . He made me and the other men seem like dwarfs . I even said aloud
The anakims . DONT Know whether he heard me or not . What was so odd about this man
was that he did not have that real deep voice that giants have . HE was very soft spoken .
But the man was massive .

That was not a giant. Goliath was at least 10 feet tall and that was short for a giant.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It’s all hard to imagine, I get it. Some of the stories are hard to read. I just want to understand so I dig and I ask questions. The questions are just what if’s until, and if, I can find scripture to further explain.
I see that if it were to happen again that human bloodlines were contaminated/made unclean, it could be done through drugs, which ties into the verse in Revelation in which the Greek word is pharmokopeia. (Spelling?)

Im amazed that they keep saying the mRNA vaccine doesn’t interact with your dna in any way. It’s true, but, it’s bypassing the dna and giving instructions apart from the dna. It’s doing the job OF the dna. What could possibly go wrong with scientists bypassing your dna to give your body instructions….right??
I mean, they can’t even write code for computers without needing patches and rewrites of parts of it when they find problems! And that’s just zeros and ones! But now they can do it without any complications in a human body…?
How do they know the dna won’t say, whuut?? I didn’t send out that instruction to make that protein…there’s an invader and we have to kill it!
The answer is, they DONT know. They just don’t. And yet they’re now talking about doing it with ALL vaccines, bypassing your dna and giving your body manmade, manwritten mRNA. It’s insane.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sons of God are the son's of Seth, when men began to call on the name of the Lord.

They backslid and Noah was left standing with his sons.
This is not exactly what call upon the name of the Lord means.

The sons of God were the humans created on day 6. Adam was one of them created on day 6. Adam disobeyed God. Seth and all his offspring were in Adam's fallen image, no longer sons of God. Because Seth and Enos were sinners, they did have to call upon the Lord to be redeemed. Just like all of Adam's flesh living today.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jhn 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Gen 5:21 And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:
Gen 5:22 And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:
Gen 5:23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
Gen 5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.

Enoch is an enigma. I have read both the book of Enoch and the book of Jashur.
A lot of things written in them that aren't in the Torah.
He is mentioned in the book of Luke, Hebrews, and James.

Was Enoch a son of God?
If the NT says this is the criteria or the promise of that acceptance to be called a son of God,
wouldn't Enoch have fulfilled that?

Hugs

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s too much for some to take, or accept, this line of inquiry. It won’t stop me from inquiring, or from digging deeper though. I passed the point of no return when I stopped trying to please men.
But I am still left wondering - if demons are not fallen angels, who ARE they?? Could they be the spirits of the sons of fallen angels? Who do you guys think demons are? We know they are unclean/tainted spirits.
Romans 1:18-32

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

These people produce demonic spirits.

All humans are conceived with a soul, body, and spirit. The spirit remains in God's presence, because in Adam's dead image we do not have the spirit with us. When a human soul becomes reprobate as Paul claims in Romans 1, a spirit can no longer abide pure in the presence of God. It becomes a demon. It changes from light to darkness. It then seeks other human minds to control. Thus the actual spirit no longer acts as a spirit is designed to act, but possesses the thoughts and minds of other reprobate humans. Then Satan uses them to control the spiritual thoughts and wickedness in high places to have control over other humans on a national level.

Demons are not from angels nor angel/human offspring. They are just the demonized spirits of reprobate humans, since the original sons of God reprobated their own lives having offspring with Adam's descendants. Noah a natural born sinner and a direct descendant of Adam in Adam's dead corruptible flesh, chose God and obeyed God's righteousness more than even the sons of God. He obeyed God, and was protected from the Flood that destroyed the sons of God.

Noah did not have a pure bloodline nor was special as being from Adam. God redeemed Noah just like you and I are redeemed. Noah was obedient to God, just like you and I should be obedient to God. Noah's obedience set him apart and allowed him and his family to jump start humanity on earth, nothing else like genetics. Being wicked sons of God is why the sons of God were destroyed. If society gets as wicked as they did, which is easier, as we are already sinners by birth, then it will be just like Noah's day, and few will be spared.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If society gets as wicked as they did, which is easier, as we are already sinners by birth, then it will be just like Noah's day, and few will be spared.
You can't make this stuff up: