Can Churches keep Voter registration Applications on hand?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

zuessmatthews

Nov 3, 2007
Can Churches keep voter registration applications on hand? What impact would it have if Church leaders made sure the members of the congregation that were eligible did their civic duty and went to the poles?

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
(zuessmatthews;22120)
Can Churches keep voter registration applications on hand?
I don't know.I do know that some churches are used as polling places.
What impact would it have if Church leaders made sure the members of the congregation that were eligible did their civic duty and went to the poles?
It might have some impact.I bet if religious leaders back then were active in getting church members to vote we would not have as much nonsense going on today,Roe v. Wade would have never happened and neither would some other court rulings.However it still depends on the congregation of the church.The more religious the church the more conservative the candidate that the congregation will pick,the more irreligious the congregation of the church is the more liberal the candidate that congregation will pick.