can not get this off my mind or my heart. The truth about sunday gatherings....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
what do you mean??

uhh
what exactly...
are you for real?
the actual crying?
not the spiritual bleeding and crying?

if i cry i don't think i am doing it for him and what does crying have to do with the word of God

or maybe you are telling us something different

could you make it more clear please

The truth makes us cry.
we are emotionally attached to Jesus.
Jesus was emotional when he gave up his life for us.
Jesus cried on the cross for all of us.

do you feel Jesus in your heart?
would you get emotional back for him?
Because I am. that's why I cry every single day for him.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
The truth makes us cry.
oh i see i think i get it that is what i lack or probably i had it just that i refused to be emotional
sometimes

being emotional might kill me though because i am weak

crying every single day hmmm..
according to what i know written feeling those things is good but you also need to take up the burden and instead of crying all day long

you have faith what about your works?
paul says faith is enough
james says faith without works is dead

that is somewhat true just imagine you wanted help you wanted to be rescued
you prayed to God for it but imagine if no one is doing the works who would then help you? the angels?

or maybe you are taking the burden as well because you did say crying every single day FOR christ sake then you are taking the light burden

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
oh i see i think i get it that is what i lack or probably i had it just that i refused to be emotionalsometimes

according to what i know written feeling those things is good but you also need to take up the burden and instead of crying all day long

you prayed to God for it but imagine if no one is doing the works who would then help you? the angels?

or maybe you are taking the burden as well because you did say crying every single day FOR christ sake then you are taking the light burden
Imagine if you were in the street and you lost everything to your house and your family.
and Jesus physically came to you in the light and healed you while you lay almost dying in the gutter.
and he stood you up and held you. that would break me down emotionally and make me cry.
you can't escape emotions we all cry.
Believe me Jesus is such the wonderful holy spirit that he really does this with homeless people.
Jesus would come to me if I were dying and hug me and give me his love if he seen me in this situation.
imagine the tears that would come from your eyes if Jesus said he will be with you forever even if you lay dying in the gutter he would cdome to you in the holy light and hug you. This is how wonderful and great Jesus is through his love.
Gives me authority forever to crush Satan's power for eternity because Satan means nothing to me nor his power.
I have a mass amount of anger on satan and I will tell him he can have this world one day because I will be done with it!!!
My heart turns to Jesus forever.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob
Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My hands will be clenched on Jesus arms with the inner balance and I will speak upon the world and all of humanity....
This is the one you persecuted and hated and threw against a cross.
please remember these words before I go from this world.
He is coming with me forever to the next world and all the next worlds I shall go to with me my spirit because this is how much he means to me.
I have turned my back on the world and I turned my back on satan and turned my heart to Jesus.
Nothing is going to stop me from doing this!! This is from my heart.
Jesus gave me all his life and all his love what of my heart would I return back to him for all he done for me in my heart.
I speak of inner balance and this is the truth of what inner balance truely is in all of us.
If you have not be fulfilled by his love in your heart then you will not live forever in the spirit and that's as simple as that!
Accepting him to make a home in your heart will cause you to live forever in the spirit forever after dying from the physical body.
This balance will never fade from me even if my physical body dies.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Last edited:
Reactions: DNB and Giuliano

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
oh i see i think i get it that is what i lack or probably i had it just that i refused to be emotionalsometimes

ya, i am not a (Roman) Sunday Worshipper myself, anymore, but i dunno about all that crying every day stuff; sounds like Eve in control to me

Reactions: DNB and Giuliano

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
i am just wondering
loving our enemy
is satan included? @amadeus @bbyrd009 @marksman @CharismaticLady
well i guess the obvious answer would be "no" right, but we are aware in the West that whatever you have a "war on" gets larger, and surely you are aware of the Buddhist (i think?) exercise of Chod

so it might depend upon how one chooses to define satan maybe? We tend to personify "him" in the West, and imo the Bible even encourages the pov by way of hiding wisdom from the wise, but after all "he" is mostly described as "opposer," and we have the statement ...and I create evil; I, the Lord do all these things
he's too emotional
and i am as well but i can't i just refuse to be
well, it might even be better to be experiencing sorrow now, unlike most believers? i dunno
but i would say that at some point sorrow turns to joy right

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
to take Jesus with me to the next world forever.
this is a problem, imo, aside from some of the other, obviously ego-driven, statements
the Bible clearly says
There is only One Immortal
No one has ever gone up to heaven but He Who came down from it
He who seeks to save his soul will lose it

so while im sure you mean well, imo you might get over yourself first, as you are really the focus of the op, regardless of the mention of Jesus as your co-pilot, eh?

Also, you might explore the possibility that you are fixated on Jesus bc He is supposedly taking you somewhere after you have literally died, right? That is actually Apollos i think, in disguise, and what i call "Death, More Abundantly," as opposed to Christ and I came that you might have life, more abundantly

but dont get me wrong ok, if you choose to believe in a "next world" a la Jimi Hendrix and i guess most Christians then that is your right, too; but i would consider the v,
Your bargain with the grave will be annulled
The truth makes us cry.
ha well that might be true enough, assuming that we even hear the truth

says you; got a Quote though?

now youre just making stuff up

the heart is deceitful above all

no, at least not emo for its own sake; what is the point, do you think?

and you think that is how Jesus wants you to be acting? With all due respect i dont think so, even if there is prolly a time for sorrow, yes

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth makes us cry.

We might weep for the truth but would it not be better to discover why Jesus wept and take hold of what he had in the way of purpose?

When Jesus was going to the grave of Lazarus he wept [see John 11:35]. Some say he simply was weeping because his friend had died. But, I would say rather that he wept because he saw all the people desiring more of the bread and fishes instead of more of God and the good things of God:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!" Matt 23:37

And then when he was actually walking toward Golgotha to be crucified look at the advice he gave to those who were crying for him:

"And there followed him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented him.
But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck." Luke 23:27-29

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am just wondering
loving our enemy
is satan included? @amadeus @bbyrd009 @marksman @CharismaticLady
First consider the question of just who satan is? The word, "satan" means adversary or our enemy. Whether that is some separate entity consisting of evil or simply a manifestation of the left hand of God invoked to curse or kill is not a question I'll address specifically here.

Consider that God loved Jacob while he hated Esau. We are to love the ways of our new man WHEN he is following the Lord and hate
all the ways of the old man including wanting to and trying to kill him. The old man of us is our adversary, our enemy. That enemy we are not to love. We are to kill him. When he is completely defeated by God working in us, it does not matter to us personally if there is some other external entity men call satan or not.

Be led by the Spirit in what you do and the Spirit will show you all that you need...

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26

"But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God." Rom 8:11-14

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
No, Satan is not included. But he is to be respected. Even the angels when encountering Satan said, "The Lord rebuke you." They wouldn't rebuke him, themselves. Do everything regarding Satan in the name of Jesus.
but what exactly is the meaning of loving someone?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but what exactly is the meaning of loving someone?

The love of God is agape love. There are four or five different Greek words for love. We are not talking eros/sex. Agape love is the highest.

John 15:13

Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

1 John 3:16

[ The Outworking of Love ] By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The truth is I seen a video of prophecies. is Satan some invisible angel with wings lurking and prowling around the world. I think he is.
I am not going to totally super impose my opinions on others Just because one person disagree's or has another opinion.
We all have to respect our views and opinions. Beasts and demons are invisible spirits all in this world. they are in the world not on the world. and they manifest on the world from in the realms of darkness.
We learn to not lean on our own understanding and not follow false doctrines.
Because it's so easy for words to deceive us .
Satan does have wings and my visions of him prove true. He used to be an angel of light in heaven before he was casted out.
The light wings on him were clipped and the dark wings were grown on him when he fell to the underworld or hell IN this world.
for It's HE who lives in me is GREATER then HE who lives IN the world.
I came across many demons before. They are the most negative beings you can ever come across.
Satan now prowls looking for weak souls to pounce on and devour. Jesus does not do this he waits and knows his people even before and when they come to him. I see Jesus as the God head all 3 in one holy spirit, son , father all in one. Jesus knows us because he created us. He knows our entire life before us. Satan is a prowler and an angel of light and darkness.When I say wings of light I mean wings that are heavenly But no longer heavenly . He still is an angel of light but of the darkness. His heavenly wings were clipped and his hell wings grew on him. He is a cloaked Lord and the evil lord. Our only defense against him is not us alone it is God in us.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We might weep for the truth but would it not be better to discover why Jesus wept and take hold of what he had in the way of purpose?

When Jesus was going to the grave of Lazarus he wept [see John 11:35]. Some say he simply was weeping because his friend had died. But, I would say rather that he wept because he saw all the people desiring more of the bread and fishes instead of more of God and the good things of God:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!" Matt 23:37

And then when he was actually walking toward Golgotha to be crucified look at the advice he gave to those who were crying for him:

"And there followed him a great company of people, and of women, which also bewailed and lamented him.
But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck." Luke 23:27-29

Perhaps Jesus wept because he could foresee churches run by committees. Whereas God so loved the world he did not send a committee.

Reactions: amadeus

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The truth is I seen a video of prophecies. is Satan some invisible angel with wings lurking and prowling around the world. I think he is.
I am not going to totally super impose my opinions on others Just because one person disagree's or has another opinion.
We all have to respect our views and opinions. Beasts and demons are invisible spirits all in this world. they are in the world not on the world. and they manifest on the world from in the realms of darkness.
We learn to not lean on our own understanding and not follow false doctrines.
Because it's so easy for words to deceive us .
Satan does have wings and my visions of him prove true. He used to be an angel of light in heaven before he was casted out.
The light wings on him were clipped and the dark wings were grown on him when he fell to the underworld or hell IN this world.
for It's HE who lives in me is GREATER then HE who lives IN the world.
I came across many demons before. They are the most negative beings you can ever come across.
Satan now prowls looking for weak souls to pounce on and devour. Jesus does not do this he waits and knows his people even before and when they come to him. I see Jesus as the God head all 3 in one holy spirit, son , father all in one. Jesus knows us because he created us. He knows our entire life before us. Satan is a prowler and an angel of light and darkness.When I say wings of light I mean wings that are heavenly But no longer heavenly . He still is an angel of light but of the darkness. His heavenly wings were clipped and his hell wings grew on him. He is a cloaked Lord and the evil lord. Our only defense against him is not us alone it is God in us.

He is a cloaked Lord and the evil lord. Was he in Star Wars? Perhaps he was a Klingon. I know he has a tendency to klingon to someone once he has got his dirty hands on them. However, all we need is a Solo performance to come to the rescue and we will be free of the Force that tries to grab us.