can not get this off my mind or my heart. The truth about sunday gatherings....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look,
I enjoy church...
I am a social person and cannot be a Christian in a vacuum.
We are involved in everyone's lives...we cheer when their children succeed or they get a promotion or raise. We cry when they lose loved ones or a child has a disease.

We are a community in ourselves. No money involved...we study and discuss the scriptures together...so that all are enriched. Together we are much more solid in theologies than separate.

I'm aghast at how things have gone with the pandemic...it's been difficult. These friends have become family...I miss them mightily. The Christmas season is coming and I'm a part of what their children have come to expect as part of Christmas.
"Mr John brings gingerbread and cookies"
That's what they say.

The adults live for the cookies and truffles as well...and the smiles on the kids as they decorate the houses...the fun traditions!

I also love hearing the Christmas specials.
These people have practiced and practiced to make a musical special for us to enjoy...and I do.

No parties this year...
No classes together.
No children whining and crying and laughing over the gingerbread.
(I am always firm on the rules though...you can only eat 3 pieces of candy for every 5 you put on your house...and no mouthful of frosting...if it doesn't come off your finger in one lick it's too much)
Otherwise they know how to behave...to share and ask for things... don't be shy. We are all there for fun. And we have it together.

That's church to me...

I don't know about the rest of people...but we are doing life together...no building required.

Reactions: Truman
Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
...you're verging on deluded now. I wish that just 10% of what you claim that your convictions are, were efficacious and true, but I'm highly beginning to doubt it.

I take it you Judge me before you have the chance to hear with what I have to say.
Jesus told me I am going to live forever.
I am a forever living spirit and This balance everyone are about to see from me is in me forever . I am not only a witness to spirits and those who have died and lived on forever in spirit I am a witness to the Holy spirit Jesus Christ.
I take the fact you don't know me . You don't know why I am here.
So don't Judge me until you heard me out first what I have to say.
I have a spirit and I believe I am physically returning to this world in spirit. I don't care what anyone thinks of me.
I know the truth. Because it's not about what they think or what they want to say about me .It's ALL about I have to say.
What I have to say goes. You don't know me who I am and why I am here .maybe I think you should hear my story first before being closed minded with me. I am going to physically in spirit live forever and I am returning back to this world . My body will die but my spirit lives on.it really does not matter even if I told you my story or what I say . people are going to still think stuff about me. off with the labels now and time for the truth. I am done with this world as I am. Jesus comes with me forever.This balance is forever in me and you will never see it fade from me.as Long as I live forever. This is my everlasting gift from Jesus who lives in me. I don't care less what anyone thinks I know the truth!If I were to tell this entire world about what this inner balance is I am sure Jesus will intervene with all of you telling you what it is. Many people do not deeply inherit this balance . This is my everlasting gift from the Holy spirit whether those believe me or not.

Last edited:

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I take it you Judge me before you have the chance to hear with what I have to say.
Jesus told me I am going to live forever.
I am a forever living spirit and This balance everyone are about to see from me is in me forever . I am not only a witness to spirits and those who have died and lived on forever in spirit I am a witness to the Holy spirit Jesus Christ.
I take the fact you don't know me . You don't know why I am here.
So don't Judge me until you heard me out first what I have to say.
I have a spirit and I believe I am physically returning to this world in spirit. I don't care what anyone thinks of me.
I know the truth. Because it's not about what they think or what they want to say about me .It's ALL about I have to say.
What I have to say goes. You don't know me who I am and why I am here .maybe I think you should hear my story first before being closed minded with me. I am going to physically in spirit live forever and I am returning back to this world . My body will die but my spirit lives on.it really does not matter even if I told you my story or what I say . people are going to still think stuff about me. off with the labels now and time for the truth. I am done with this world as I am. Jesus comes with me forever.This balance is forever in me and you will never see it fade from me.as Long as I live forever. This is my everlasting gift from Jesus who lives in me. I don't care less what anyone thinks I know the truth!If I were to tell this entire world about what this inner balance is I am sure Jesus will intervene with all of you telling you what it is. Many people do not deeply inherit this balance . This is my everlasting gift from the Holy spirit whether those believe me or not.
Man, can you ramble on, and say absolutely nothing at the same time. What in the world are you even talking about?