can not get this off my mind or my heart. The truth about sunday gatherings....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
That is a very good question. I have a feeling what would make him really mad is to tell him that we love him even though he is an evil beast. All that effort by him wasted.
[yeah i also imagined it God is love if someone also love that serpent because of God's word that is a very Godly thing to do because that is very hard to do and that serpent totally lost against the person who loved him] [but what exactly is love? how do we truly love?]
Consider that God loved Jacob while he hated Esau. We are to love the ways of our new man WHEN he is following the Lord and hate all the ways of the old man including wanting to and trying to kill him.
The love of God is agape love. There are four or five different Greek words for love. We are not talking eros/sex. Agape love is the highest. John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. 1 John 3:16 [ The Outworking of Love ] By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us. And we also ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
[15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.] [so if we will also love satan we shall keep his commandments][and that is what people do who loves sin][just that sinners who continue to sin do not want to admit it]

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[yeah i also imagined it God is love if someone also love that serpent because of God's word that is a very Godly thing to do because that is very hard to do and that serpent totally lost against the person who loved him] [but what exactly is love? how do we truly love?] [15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.] [so if we will also love satan we shall keep his commandments][and that is what people do who loves sin][just that sinners who continue to sin do not want to admit it]

Loving Satan breaks all the commandments of God, because then he is your master. You want God to be your master, not Satan.

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob
Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My true identity in Christ is The inner balance in my heart.
I want everyone to know who I am and why I am here.
My heart cries every day and my entire life flashes before my eyes.
You believe that Jesus is the balance of life in me and if he is the balance of life in me he is also the balance of life in you!! . You believe he is the reason why my spirit lives.He is also the reason why your spirit lives!!
I want to do everything I can in my life to help others and that's what I am about to do.
For I only have this time left.
You want to know something Jesus loves all of you who submit your hearts to him.
Satan does not care about his followers or his pawns his followers and pawns are just numbers to Satan and they don't have names because Satan does not care less because he wants to destroy souls.celebrities who are in the world getting controlled.
Many people lay victim to Satan and do not even know it and one of these people are celebrities and they need to be prayed for that they can get away from it.
I knew the truth for a very long time . My heart remains loud and constant with Jesus I keep telling him I am coming for him with all my heart he knows.
I want no part in this world anymore I am done.
My life freezes everything in motion ...My spirit leaves this body. Jesus you are coming with me forever to wherever my spirit shall go. Nothing else matters to me not in this world or the last world. Jesus my heart is for you!!!! Really soon all of you will wonder who I am and I have nothing to hide from what's in my heart. I care about what I am about to do because if I didn't care for you as human beings I wouldn't give over my life.Jesus told me he is going to stand by my side for this!! and he will stand by my side forever!! let this world change forever for the better. I am not first for this world Jesus is always and forever!!! Jesus gave over all his life for me ....what of my heart would I return to him. cries*

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps Jesus wept because he could foresee churches run by committees. Whereas God so loved the world he did not send a committee.
Amen!

Jesus saw perhaps all of the evil things done already, and to be done, by people supposedly working in the Name of God, but really not really knowing what that meant! There are probably lots of people today with great biblical knowledge... as the Pharisees of old had great biblical knowledge... but do not or did not know God at all.

"Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." II Tim 3:4-7

Reactions: ThePuffyBlob

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[yeah i also imagined it God is love if someone also love that serpent because of God's word that is a very Godly thing to do because that is very hard to do and that serpent totally lost against the person who loved him] [but what exactly is love? how do we truly love?] [15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.] [so if we will also love satan we shall keep his commandments][and that is what people do who loves sin][just that sinners who continue to sin do not want to admit it]
Apostle Paul described in the following words what Jesus practiced when living among us as a man of flesh subject to temptation as we all are subject to temptations:

"Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself." Phil 2:3

People will say that no man among us can do that. Jesus did and he told us this:

"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:27

So then we are submitting ourselves always to God, asking for His will, and His help, what is impossible?

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Maybe you should read up on sunday law.that is what the false prophets are enforcing.
sunday is the world law and the world is satans domain. You follow church on a sunday...You are following the worlds laws which the world is not what I go with because I know the truth.
This is why I don't go by the world I go by the truth. you worship sunday you are opening yourself up to false prophets and this is something Jesus warned us about. sheep that are wolves in sheeps clothing. all false prophets are picked out at a church.
I go to Jesus alone with my spirit. not go with what the world says.
Every day is a day for praise and gratitude towards God. Exclusively segregating one day is the fault, whether it be Sunday, Tuesday or Friday.
You're sounding a bit radical right now, ...mind you, the cracks were beginning to show slightly in your initial post, to be honest.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The lord has my heart every second of the day I live.
He gave me his life. I think we all as true followers to the lord Jesus Christ shall gather with him outside in nature and speak the gospel and know his truth.
Not be confined in a building . The pastor leads the building .... and if the pastor is not always right you can't speak up and say a thing because you can't interupt a sermon. Jesus was with us all anyone can walk in and say something to Jesus. even when Jesus spoke everyone could have a say. with pastors it just leads to arguments. I know what many pastors are like and they don't lead me to Jesus. Jesus leads me to him and him alone with me.
Jesus constantly corrected and rebuked his disciples. They were better off half the time, if they just kept quiet.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This pastor I came across remains arrogant ...many pastors can be arrogant. and they lead there church!
you are attending there church!!!! and you have to listen to there rules! and you can't speak up.
because they think they know everything! This is why I don't go to church and Sunday is not for me. False prophets warning ....
You are over generalizing way too much. You need to show more balance in your thinking. As right as you may be, on an isolated or circumstantial level, you are still exuding a great naiveté in your thought, and espousing an incorrect ideal.
Where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name, there I will be - this is the Church, irrespective of the housing. Gatherings often require shelter or a structure, big or small, don't demonize the entire congregation nor the edifice.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I feel my spirit and I felt like a spiritual shield going around my body and it felt like I had another conciousness within me and knew it is my spirit.
some how I feel my spirit is alive but it's connected to my physical body but it's not physically on earth it's somewhere else.
When I felt this deep feeling in my spirit ....There my spirit has many attachments to it.
This balance comes out of my spirit and I feel it constantly. This is the balance the Lord resided in me.
if I ever die I know I am going to be alive because my spirit has already generated as I am alive on Earth with my physical body.
Before I go I want everyone to know how much Jesus means to me. Nothing else matters to me in my entire life.
Jesus gave me all his love in my heart and this is what I am going to give back to him. my heart. and the Love of my heart. this is the truth of what is lingering on my mind and heart. Jesus!! always and forever.
....yes, but you're hating too much on the church right now.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The truth is I seen a video of prophecies. is Satan some invisible angel with wings lurking and prowling around the world. I think he is.
I am not going to totally super impose my opinions on others Just because one person disagree's or has another opinion.
We all have to respect our views and opinions. Beasts and demons are invisible spirits all in this world. they are in the world not on the world. and they manifest on the world from in the realms of darkness.
We learn to not lean on our own understanding and not follow false doctrines.
Because it's so easy for words to deceive us .
Satan does have wings and my visions of him prove true. He used to be an angel of light in heaven before he was casted out.
The light wings on him were clipped and the dark wings were grown on him when he fell to the underworld or hell IN this world.
for It's HE who lives in me is GREATER then HE who lives IN the world.
I came across many demons before. They are the most negative beings you can ever come across.
Satan now prowls looking for weak souls to pounce on and devour. Jesus does not do this he waits and knows his people even before and when they come to him. I see Jesus as the God head all 3 in one holy spirit, son , father all in one. Jesus knows us because he created us. He knows our entire life before us. Satan is a prowler and an angel of light and darkness.When I say wings of light I mean wings that are heavenly But no longer heavenly . He still is an angel of light but of the darkness. His heavenly wings were clipped and his hell wings grew on him. He is a cloaked Lord and the evil lord. Our only defense against him is not us alone it is God in us.
Your hyper-emotional state is verging on irrational right now (yes, we saw this coming).
I don't believe that any of the apostles were as mellow-dramatic and overwhelmed as you clearly appear to be.
FLS, your sentiments about Christ are appreciated, your insights to God's mercy and love, and Christ's sacrifice, are well noted and admired. But, the fortitude and austerity that they are meant to instill, and the profundity in wisdom, seems to have eluded you.
Impart wisdom FLS, ...at least, a little less repetitive and clichéd as you have been.

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My true identity in Christ is The inner balance in my heart.
My heart cries every day and my entire life flashes before my eyes.
You believe that Jesus is the balance of life in me and if he is the balance of life in me he is also the balance of life in you!! . You believe he is the reason why my spirit lives.He is also the reason why your spirit lives!!
I want to do everything I can in my life to help others and that's what I am about to do.
For I only have this time left.
You want to know something Jesus loves all of you who submit your hearts to him.
Satan does not care about his followers or his pawns his followers and pawns are just numbers to Satan and they don't have names because Satan does not care less because he wants to destroy souls.celebrities who are in the world getting controlled.
Many people lay victim to Satan and do not even know it and one of these people are celebrities and they need to be prayed for that they can get away from it.
I knew the truth for a very long time . My heart remains loud and constant with Jesus I keep telling him I am coming for him with all my heart he knows.
I want no part in this world anymore I am done.
My life freezes everything in motion ...My spirit leaves this body. Jesus you are coming with me forever to wherever my spirit shall go. Nothing else matters to me not in this world or the last world. Jesus my heart is for you!!!! Really soon all of you will wonder who I am and I have nothing to hide from what's in my heart. I care about what I am about to do because if I didn't care for you as human beings I wouldn't give over my life.Jesus told me he is going to stand by my side for this!! and he will stand by my side forever!! let this world change forever for the better. I am not first for this world Jesus is always and forever!!! Jesus gave over all his life for me ....what of my heart would I return to him. cries*
...you're verging on deluded now. I wish that just 10% of what you claim that your convictions are, were efficacious and true, but I'm highly beginning to doubt it.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is love? Another very good question. Apart from the obvious one you shall love the Lord your God etc. I would say putting others first.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I feel my spirit and I felt like a spiritual shield going around my body and it felt like I had another conciousness within me and knew it is my spirit.
some how I feel my spirit is alive but it's connected to my physical body but it's not physically on earth it's somewhere else.
When I felt this deep feeling in my spirit ....There my spirit has many attachments to it.
This balance comes out of my spirit and I feel it constantly. This is the balance the Lord resided in me.
if I ever die I know I am going to be alive because my spirit has already generated as I am alive on Earth with my physical body.
Before I go I want everyone to know how much Jesus means to me. Nothing else matters to me in my entire life.
Jesus gave me all his love in my heart and this is what I am going to give back to him. my heart. and the Love of my heart. this is the truth of what is lingering on my mind and heart. Jesus!! always and forever.
Hi. I believe we are 3-part beings. Our spirit is who we really are and lives in a spiritual realm. Our body lives in the physical realm and our soul lives in the social realm.
I recall wondering if some pastors even believed in God. It doesn't seem to matter to many that the word church wasn't translated from the Greek word ekklesia. It should've been translated congregation. But from what I understand, it was the King James translators that replaced it with the word church. The word church actually means "a house of a lord." Which is basically what it's become.
I believe the Lord is about to radically change this. This, I believe, will come through the Lord's full reinstatement of the functioning 5-fold. Jesus, being the Chief Apostle.
I see your heart as similar to mine in many ways. Lately, I cry tears of joy and pain at the same time. I know His joy and I know His grief. And I will not submit to someone's control, no matter who they are. And I get an understanding of His word from Him. He has set me free from several religious lies I'd believed and found that it takes Him longer to do this than regular sin.
One day back in the 90's, He said this to me, "There is no man as blind as the blind man who believes he sees." I've found this to be so true. Have a nice day. Shalom.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
but what exactly is your message for us?
how are we supposed to cry everyday? how will we do that? by?
how? because you did not say how exactly

it's a good thing for your spirit and soul that you are emotional you can open up anytime with christ

but how exactly are you going to help people if you only tell them to cry everyday for christ??
that is easier said than done making me emotional only lasted for minutes then i really need to get back to reality because there's nothing that will change even if i cry the whole day

also what if someone sees me crying lol that would be very embarassing because i only open up with strangers

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Apostle Paul described in the following words what Jesus practiced when living among us as a man of flesh subject to temptation as we all are subject to temptations:

"Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself." Phil 2:3

People will say that no man among us can do that. Jesus did and he told us this:

"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:27

So then we are submitting ourselves always to God, asking for His will, and His help, what is impossible?
i am really so tired i just really want to go back to God and do his will but i just keep on falling you know what i keep thinking of? while a lot of people earning heavenly treasures here i am doing stupid things this life makes me really sick i should've done better when i have the chance then i wouldn't be here and i probably wouldn't be thinking of coming back to God

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
The truth is I seen a video of prophecies. is Satan some invisible angel with wings lurking and prowling around the world. I think he is.
I am not going to totally super impose my opinions on others Just because one person disagree's or has another opinion.
We all have to respect our views and opinions. Beasts and demons are invisible spirits all in this world. they are in the world not on the world. and they manifest on the world from in the realms of darkness.
We learn to not lean on our own understanding and not follow false doctrines.
Because it's so easy for words to deceive us .
Satan does have wings and my visions of him prove true. He used to be an angel of light in heaven before he was casted out.
The light wings on him were clipped and the dark wings were grown on him when he fell to the underworld or hell IN this world.
for It's HE who lives in me is GREATER then HE who lives IN the world.
I came across many demons before. They are the most negative beings you can ever come across.
Satan now prowls looking for weak souls to pounce on and devour. Jesus does not do this he waits and knows his people even before and when they come to him. I see Jesus as the God head all 3 in one holy spirit, son , father all in one. Jesus knows us because he created us. He knows our entire life before us. Satan is a prowler and an angel of light and darkness.When I say wings of light I mean wings that are heavenly But no longer heavenly . He still is an angel of light but of the darkness. His heavenly wings were clipped and his hell wings grew on him. He is a cloaked Lord and the evil lord. Our only defense against him is not us alone it is God in us.
you have a point there and i agree with you except for the 3 in 1 part i am right that you are wrong in my own understanding

and you are right that i am wrong in your own understand so where is the respect here?
We learn to not lean on our own understanding
but you are right?
we are right?
this is your own understanding and you are forcing it on to us because you think what your opinion is right

likewise other people sees you wrong that is why they are forcing it on you

so i am right
right? we are leaning on our own understanding...
and there's no such thing as respect

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am really so tired i just really want to go back to God and do his will but i just keep on falling you know what i keep thinking of? while a lot of people earning heavenly treasures here i am doing stupid things this life makes me really sick i should've done better when i have the chance then i wouldn't be here and i probably wouldn't be thinking of coming back to God
Don't be dwelling so much on when and where you failed or someone else apparently did not... in the past! Yesterday and even an hour ago is already gone. Good, bad or indifferent you cannot change that which is past. Now is the time...

"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

"I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work." John 9:4

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Irwin Fletcher

Sep 19, 2020
Cyprus
seeinggodclearly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Cyprus
I stay pre occupied by what is in my mind and my emotional status is lingering high.
But it's the thought of Jesus that really stands with me in my mind.

tears draining from my eyes every day. for How much Jesus means to me.
I sit there with this sitting on my heart and I am waiting every day to get this message across to everyone how much Jesus means to me . Because Jesus would want me to tell everyone how much he means to me to open up hearts to those who may come to Jesus too.
These emotional thoughts linger and I cry every day for my love for Jesus.
I see you may feel the same. something has happened in my mind spiritually .

my emotional status is too much I have to take this off my heart and unload it to everyone.
Then I can be in peace for eternity and live forever with Jesus in my arms.
Nothing else matters to me forever but Holding Jesus in my arms.
I see all the evil in this world corrupt governments and innocent people getting persecuted for silly reasons and I see the love of Jesus Christ in our hearts.

This is my message and live for Jesus every day in your hearts. you do not have to die for Jesus. But for me it's different I only have a certain amount of time in this life to be with you all.

so I am making this a spiritual message for all christians and non christians alike.

Jesus gave up everything for you so that he may regain your love. What of your hearts would you return back to him?
Jesus calls my spirit and heart to him and he wants me to do this with all the love of my heart.
A hard message to all those who are lukewarm are your hearts really with Jesus or do you just go to church every sunday to sing or dance and not even call his name just for the heck of it.

Because I believe I don't need to go to church every sunday to hand over my heart for god.
you only go to church once or twice every couple of weeks and spend no time with him.
unless you fully send your love to Jesus and submit every second of your life with Jesus I must say you are true christian.

I cry for Jesus every day.

I died to take Jesus with me to the next world forever.
that's what my heart says for him.

sunday is the world system do not be of the world.
every second of your heart with Jesus counts sending back your love for him.

if you truely feel the love of Christ deeply in your heart then cry every day for him.
if your lukewarm and go to church only on a sunday once a week and you follow false prophets and false doctrines.

I have no pastor okay. I go to Jesus alone no one can lead me to Jesus. it's Just me and Jesus alone.

Do you understand what I am saying?

sunday church gatherings is going to lead you astray. all the hipicrits and false prophets and bad people go to a church.

Avoid it and don't participate. Church is a business and about money.
My love for Jesus is free costs nothing!!!

The Church is a flawed Bride for Christ, but it is His Bride, whom He established. It is made of sinners, just like you and me. That is the reason you see the problems you see, but that doesn't mean we can ignore the commands of Scripture

And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near. - Hebrews 10:25 (NLT)

This is only one of the "one another" commands from Scripture. Christ is sufficient for all our needs, but He gave us commands like this so we could "sharpen one another" Proverbs 27:17. We can be better together, but it requires commitment to move past the sins of one another and to be committed to focus on what unites us (Christ) rather than what divides us (sin).
Hostility put to Death

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi. I am a 61-year old man who God took out of the church 15 years ago. For much of it, it's been a lonely, painful journey.

Hi Ron, I enjoyed your testimony. Sometimes we don't understand what a believer can go through, to God be the glory!

Reactions: Truman