Can The State of Israel be Destroyed!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Can you Tell me what Isaiah said that backs up Hosea about the regathering of the jews to their land. I will wait o wise one!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Okay...you got me ;) I was just pulling your leg but what I believe is the Israel will turn back to God and accept Jesus as their Lord and savior in the last days of the great tribulation on earth when the beast has arisen. Revelation 7. Straight after that event [I think however, that this is simultaneous] the nations of the earth appear in heaven after being slain during this significant period of time.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
I think however, that this is simultaneous] the nations of the earth appear in heaven after being slain during this time.> What does that mean??

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Revelation 7:1-8 speaks of the twelve tribes of Israel sealed while they were on earth. Straight after that Revelation 9 -17 speaks of nations, tribes, peoples and tongues standing before the throne and before the lamb. One of the elders said to John ~

"These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

[I think however, that this is simultaneous] the nations of the earth appear in heaven after being slain during this significant period of time.
The sealed tribes of Israel are on earth and the slain happened at or not far after each other. What I'm saying is that Israel is still on earth at the time that the nations of the earth are before Gods throne and of the lamb

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
You don't understand prophecy very well. like others on this forum you cherry pick what you want to understand and leave the rest ! Enjoy

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You are so finicky...First you say I do not understand prophecy...then you tell me that I am cherry picking? How can you say that when your back up scriptures make no logical sense? :huh: If Israel is still on earth while being sealed during the great Tribulation, then Israel includes all the tribes and not just two that make up the political state of Israel today... <_<

Be Blessed and Enjoy!

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Revelation 19...God will create a New Heaven and New earth...based in present day Jerusalem for His people...(Those that have the testimony of Jesus, and follow His commandments) Rev 12 and 14...so the entire earth,. as we know it, and Israel will be destroyed and new created by God. Read all of Revelation, it's all there!

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Revelation 19...God will create a New Heaven and New earth...based in present day Jerusalem for His people...(Those that have the testimony of Jesus, and follow His commandments) Rev 12 and 14...so the entire earth,. as we know it, and Israel will be destroyed and new created by God. Read all of Revelation, it's all there!