Can The State of Israel be Destroyed!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
The bible says NO!. It has a date with Jacobs troubles and the 70th week must take place! Your thoughts.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Its very interesting that in the bible its called Jacobs troubles? > why is that.. Who is Jacob in the bible?

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I concur, if by state you mean a physical people whom God sees as a nation (Diaspora or not). The bible clearly states this:

Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: 36If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. 37Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 31:35-37.

And again the apostle Paul, being yet another witness in the New Testament affirms what Jeremiah stated:

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Romans 11:1-2

Try as some people might, these passages are clearly not talking about another people, an allegory or a parable. These are a literal statements inspired from the Lord God. Q.E.D.

Now that this question was easily answered, let's start another topic. :lol:

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Li. . I see you take parts of verses and > for your lusts to say your thoughts !!. Now lets take a reading and not parts from an apostate> Enjoy>>>
I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

King James Version (KJV)

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
blessedhope said:
Li. . I see you take parts of verses and > for your lusts to say your thoughts !!. Now lets take a reading and not parts for an apostate> Enjoy>>>
I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:

10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

King James Version (KJV)
I'm not sure what you mean by lusts, as I merely quoted God's Word. The remnant according to the election of grace is small right now, thus appearing that God has cast away his people. But you also have to understand the election of race. The race will not be discarded being the people chosen to bring God's salvation to this world, and being the forerunner of the coming Kingdom.

There's election of race and there's election of grace.

Israel is race. Judah (the Jews) is grace, for as Jesus said, Salvation is of the Jews. So the physical promises (birthright) to Israel is for race, the spiritual promises comes by grace (the scepter promises). There are birthright promises and there are scepter promises. It's possible to be called and chosen, yet perish. And it's possible for a Gentile to not be of the chosen race, and yet ultimately saved.

So in a nutshell, Paul was saying that not all of Israel at that time was chosen by grace, as with today, only a few are saved now chosen for God's purpose. But the rest are not cast off, either, as they will be offered salvation later. It will be for them to accept or reject it. As a matter of fact, all of mankind will be offered that as well.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
the spiritual promises comes by grace , The Church {The Bride of Christ} and all jews and muslims and anyone else that are raptured comes from grace! But In the bible the 70th week must come with out the church and grace for 7 years. Jacobs troubles . Enjoy

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Can the state of Israel be destroyed? YES, the prophets say so:
Jeremiah 12:14, Ezekiel 20: 46-48, Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 22:1-14, Zechariah 13:89 and that is just a few of the prophesies telling of a judgement/punishment of Judah, the Jewish people. They are in the Holy Land, but in disbelief. They refuse the believe in Jesus, more that 50% are atheist's and 20% of the population are Muslim and other religions, let alone the fact they tout Tel Aviv as the homosexual capital of the world.

They will be removed and the Lord's righteous people from every tribe, [incl. a remnant of nation of the Jews] and language will go to live in all of the Holy Land. Revelation 7:9, Isaiah 66:15-21

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
There are very few subjects that are more controversial than the Rapture. Many say it will occur prior to Daniel's 70th week, some believe it will happen halfway through that week, some think it will happen at the end of the week, others believe there will be multiple raptures, and still others say it won’t happen at all. It can be confusing.
I believe Scripture says that the Rapture (also known as the harpazō) will occur just prior to the 70th week (the seven-year Tribulation period) prophesied by Daniel. At the end of that seven-year period Jesus Christ will return to put an end to the war of Armageddon.
Daniel's 70th week refers to the 70 week prophecy given to Daniel by Gabriel. In this case, a week is a period of seven years, so 70 weeks would total 490 years and the 70th week is the last 7 years of that prophecy
"Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make a reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy." Daniel 9:24.
This summarizes the 70 weeks. Daniel, of course, was Jewish and so are "thy people" and Jerusalem is "thy holy city". After 69 weeks, the Messiah (Jesus) would be "cut off", and so He was. He was crucified. We are now living in the age of grace, which is a time period between the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus and the start of the 70th week.
After the Rapture the age of grace will be over and God will once again focus His attention upon the Jewish people. No the state of Israel can not be destroyed!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Deut. 28:15 Moses listed the disasters that would come upon them, culminating in verses 63 and 64 when he said they would be up rooted from the land and scattered among the nations, from one end of the Earth to the other. And once again, he said, even if they had been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, the Lord would bring them back (Deut. 30:4), and if they agreed to obey His covenant again He would make them prosperous, and then He would circumcise their hearts (see Romans 2:28-29), put their enemies to flight, and delight in them again. Deut 30:1-10 is a clear summary of End Times events. They’ll be brought back into the land, their enemies will be cursed and their covenant will be restored (Ezekiel 38-39), their hearts will be circumcised (Zechariah 12:10), and their prosperity will be restored (Isaiah 65:17-25). This sequence of events is coming to pass today, just as Moses said it would.
So as far back as the wilderness wanderings, the Lord had foretold of Israel’s scattering and subsequent regathering in the latter days. Because of their disobedience they would be driven from the land. After an extended period of time He would bring them back. Their return would be a sign to all the world that the End of the Age is upon us. We saw above that in the context of the Olivet Discourse Israel is already in the land and back in their (old) covenant relationship with God. That’s why Jesus didn’t mention the re-birth of the nation among the signs He gave No the state of Israel can not be destroyed.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
As for Israel, the Jews, Jer.30:18, 31:8 “Behold I will bring them from the north country and gather them from the ends of the earth.”

Isa.43:5 “I will bring your descendants from the east and gather you from the west...”

It is a nation that is being gathered today for the tribulation in their original homeland Israel, they are gathered first in unbelief until that fateful day where in Romans 11 Paul says they will all be saved, after the fullness of the gentiles has come in. The Church (made up of both Jews and Gentiles) and is dealt with differently than the nation of Israel, God obviously has a different plan for both
No the state of Israel can not be destroyed!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
The valley of dry bones is the ultimate that the state of Israel can not be destroyed, it walks you through from death of Israel {scattered around the world to their regathering to their salvation> Enjoy the read}
The Dry Bones Live
37 The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”
So I answered, “O Lord God, You know.”
4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.”’”
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.
9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.”’” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’”

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Notice in Ezekiel 37:11, the whole House of Israel is mentioned. Is Judah the whole House of Israel? No, they are just the tribes of Judah and Benjamin, the other ten tribes remain lost to the world, but not to God. Amos 9:9 That Ezekiel 37 has not taken place as yet is evident from the fact the Lord has not put His Spirit in them..
Want to see an example of depravity? Google: Tel Aviv gay parade.

God will judge and punish them. Isaiah 22:14 and only a remnant will survive, Isaiah 6:11-13

Understand that God's promises are to His righteous people and all who love the Lord will go to live in all of the Holy Land. Isaiah 66:18b, Rev. 7:9

Bible_Gazer

Mar 7, 2014
Bloomington, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Israel is here to stay, but they will come under one more Gentile kingdom power according to Daniel 2 verse 2:44 has not happened yet.
And Ezek. 39 will happened and then after that Ezek. 36 will happen.
Ezek. 37 is still in the works, to me they are mostly bunch of dry bones.

As far as i see it, Dan 70th week is done.
Its about the Messiah coming and he did.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Ker your just like li > you take parts to make it good on your part .but you do not take the whole story that will make you look apostated and bad!

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Blessed: Define the biblical birthright and then maybe we can talk some more since the subject of understanding and apostate etc. keep coming up on your part.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Want to see an example of depravity? Google: Tel Aviv gay parade.. Ke do you really read the Bible?? It says they will be regathered in unbelief. . I can find this in the bible but I see you cant Ke > WHY????