Can You Be a Democrat and Be A Christian In Todays World?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Yep............and when you see a Oblama/Biden bumper sticker on a car in a church parking lot............talk to one of those people.......
they will tweak your mind.
And all in 5 minutes................that's all it takes...........then you cry...........for they truly haven't met their Lord.......or was it just by chance they showed up for church for the first time in twenty years.

Oh---I forgot to say............I agreed with everything you had to say that time. But when you have governing heathens...the nation will fall. We are no longer.........One Nation Under God
And America is falling.................stan smiling all the way to the bank.

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
RANDOR said:
Now we see why you keep looking for the water..........wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............. :D

LIBERALS: ... Abortion is GOOD, Executing convicted Murderers is BAD
LIBERALS: ... Getting Robbed & Murdered is GOOD, Owning a Gun is BAD
LIBERALS: ... Islam is GOOD, Christianity is BAD
LIBERALS: ... Higher Taxes are GOOD, Lower Taxes are BAD
LIBERALS: ... Communism is GOOD, Capitalism is BAD
LIBERALS: ... Gay 'Marriage' is GOOD, Traditional Marriage is BAD
LIBERALS: ... Black People are GOOD, White People are BAD
LIBERALS: ... Welfare is GOOD, Working for a living is BAD
LIBERALS: ... illegal Aliens are GOOD, Americans are BAD
LIBERALS: ... Sharia Law is GOOD, The U.S. Constitution is BAD
LIBERALS: ... Homosexuals are GOOD, Heterosexuals are BAD
LIBERALS: ... Teaching Kids about Sex is GOOD, Teaching about God is BAD
LIBERALS: ... Teaching Evolution is GOOD, Teaching Creationism is BAD
LIBERALS: ... Atheism is GOOD, Believing in God is BAD
LIBERALS: ... High Energy Prices are GOOD, Drilling for Oil and Gas is BAD
LIBERALS: ... The Mutant Federal Government is GOOD, Freedom is BAD
LIBERALS: ... Traitors are GOOD, Patriotic Veterans are BAD
LIBERALS: ... Anti-American Communist Obama is GOOD, Bush is BAD

That's not how I see it..................That's how it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 2014.......but years past...................they were not this corrupt...
Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder if it has anything to do with having their own form of religion..........or none at all.
All I see here is typical Republican hate propaganda, and nothing Christ like at all. I'm kinda disappointed Randor.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
StanJ said:
All I see here is typical Republican hate propaganda, and nothing Christ like at all. I'm kinda disappointed Randor.
Well.......it really shocks me that you are disappointed................who would of thought..........so are they not for gay marriage and the rest of the list?
Who cares if the are democrat, republican..........whatever........................these people call themselves democrats............and are kicking God out of our country............and if you are for that..................then I guess you are......and it also looks like you are for...teaching evolution instead of Creation.....so it looks like you stand with them.............but how can that be...................you probably think we should have gun control......and by the way.....it isn't hate propaganda.......it's actually taking place underneath our christian eyes.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
RANDOR said:
Well.......it really shocks me that you are disappointed................who would of thought..........so are they not for gay marriage and the rest of the list?
Who cares if the are democrat, republican..........whatever........................these people call themselves democrats............and are kicking God out of our country............and if you are for that..................then I guess you are......and it also looks like you are for...teaching evolution instead of Creation.....so it looks like you stand with them.............but how can that be...................you probably think we should have gun control......and by the way.....it isn't hate propaganda.......it's actually taking place underneath our christian eyes.
You should make a list for republican vices. I expect your be able to come up with a list that is less than half as long..

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
lforrest said:
You should make a list for republican vices. I expect your be able to come up with a list that is less than half as long..
Heck.................that was just a quarter of a page which was 12 pages long. :)

All i'm sayin is....lets get God back into our country.................and kick out those who oppose Him..intentionally

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
RANDOR said:
I don't know what individuals are for or not in a secular party and it really doesn't matter. They were voted in by the majority of Americans and we as Christian are to support them and pray for them. 1 Tim 2:1-4
God is not in YOUR country and apparently you have swallowed the whole "American Exceptionalism", hook, line and sinker.
I am for teaching both evolution and creationism or neither Randor...you should pay attention to what I actually post. What gays do outside the BoC is not our concern. All citizen's deserve the same rights regardless of their religious beliefs. That is a basic of your countries constitution. Apparently you think only the 2nd amendment is good for all citizens.
Yes I am for gun control, because guns don't kill people, people kill people and if you give them uncontrolled access to guns, they will continue to kill.
It sounds like you are typical of many who don't understand their own second amendment at all, but just accept the ranting's and lies of the NRA.
The U.S. has a very well regulated militia, citizens do not need to bear arms as it did in 1791.
It doesn't matter what takes place under our eyes, as Christians are not citizens of this world, Phil 3:20 NIV, and we are not to judge those in the world, 1 Cor 5:12-13
I think you need to find the mind of God on these matters, and not the mind of the GOP.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
StanJ said:
I don't know what individuals are for or not in a secular party and it really doesn't matter. They were voted in by the majority of Americans and we as Christian are to support them and pray for them. 1 Tim 2:1-4
God is not in YOUR country and apparently you have swallowed the whole "American Exceptionalism", hook, line and sinker.
I am for teaching both evolution and creationism or neither Randor...you should pay attention to what I actually post. What gays do outside the BoC is not our concern. All citizen's deserve the same rights regardless of their religious beliefs. That is a basic of your countries constitution. Apparently you think only the 2nd amendment is good for all citizens.
Yes I am for gun control, because guns don't kill people, people kill people and if you give them uncontrolled access to guns, they will continue to kill.
It sounds like you are typical of many who don't understand their own second amendment at all, but just accept the ranting's and lies of the NRA.
The U.S. has a very well regulated militia, citizens do not need to bear arms as it did in 1791.
It doesn't matter what takes place under our eyes, as Christians are not citizens of this world, Phil 3:20 NIV, and we are not to judge those in the world, 1 Cor 5:12-13
I think you need to find the mind of God on these matters, and not the mind of the GOP.
Stan..................they were voted in by idiots......................America...is on the verge of a revolution against the very thoughts you so cherish.
God is everywhere..........I know that.....................but...sir...........he is getting kicked out by those whom you so protect. What gays do outside the boc is not our concern?.....................THE HELL IT ISN'T........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are not they lost from the God you talk so much of.
Their radical thinking which totaly matches your own.................is killing our society..........ONE NATION UNDER GOD.
We are turning into one nation under satan.
The values, the morals mixed in with lies and deception is the air they choose to breathe.
I don't have the mind of the GOP............I have the mind of God..................and worry for those who do not as God does.
Democrat, Independent etc etc etc .........HOGWASH.................that's all man made crap.
People in America have the same rights no matter what their religious beliefs are............

BUT STAN......CAN YOU HEAR ME?.............................IT'S THOSE RELIGOUS BELIEFS THAT HAVE NO POWER IN GOD.......THAT IS DESTROYING OUR WORLD.
And dude....................if I'm not mistaken...................isn't your job to make them understand this God you so talk about.

Satan.......loves all different religions...............but the one he hates...........you should love.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I guess what I'm trying to say is.....................why would you want to be a part of a party or agree with or want to be on their side........................IF THEY KICKED GOD OUT OF THEIR PLATFORM IN 2012>?
not me.......................................nope.....................they don't love my God. Oh--they may tell you they do.....
BUT HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is not one ounce of fruit.

OH................. and let me tell ya one more thing..only because I can for now anyway....We have satan for our president...but I suppose you would kiss his __________ to.

And if ya can't tell............................................I just got up from a nap :)

And one more thing.......................more people were killed by a hammer than a gun......................I see you have swallowed..the lies.
And who is king of lies?

And yes.........I'm a proud member of the NRA............have been since birth HOOOOOORAHHHHHHHHH!

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
RANDOR said:
Stan..................they were voted in by idiots......................America...is on the verge of a revolution against the very thoughts you so cherish.
God is everywhere..........I know that.....................but...sir...........he is getting kicked out by those whom you so protect. What gays do outside the boc is not our concern?.....................THE HELL IT ISN'T........
Are not they lost from the God you talk so much of.
Their radical thinking which totaly matches your own.................is killing our society..........ONE NATION UNDER GOD.
We are turning into one nation under satan.
The values, the morals mixed in with lies and deception is the air they choose to breathe.
I don't have the mind of the GOP............I have the mind of God..................and worry for those who do not as God does.
Democrat, Independent etc etc etc .........HOGWASH.................that's all man made crap.
People in America have the same rights no matter what their religious beliefs are............

BUT STAN......CAN YOU HEAR ME?.............................IT'S THOSE RELIGOUS BELIEFS THAT HAVE NO POWER IN GOD.......THAT IS DESTROYING OUR WORLD.
And dude....................if I'm not mistaken...................isn't your job to make them understand this God you so talk about.

Satan.......loves all different religions...............but the one he hates...........you should love.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I guess what I'm trying to say is.....................why would you want to be a part of a party or agree with or want to be on their side........................IF THEY KICKED GOD OUT OF THEIR PLATFORM IN 2012>?
not me.......................................nope.....................they don't love my God. Oh--they may tell you they do.....
BUT HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is not one ounce of fruit.

OH................. and let me tell ya one more thing..only because I can for now anyway....We have satan for our president...but I suppose you would kiss his __________ to.

And if ya can't tell............................................I just got up from a nap :)
And one more thing.......................more people were killed by a hammer than a gun......................I see you have swallowed..the lies.
And who is king of lies?
And yes.........I'm a proud member of the NRA............have been since birth HOOOOOORAHHHHHHHHH!
It's kinda sad you feel the majority of Americans that voted for the democrats, many of whom are Christian, are idiots.
No one can kick God out of our hearts Randor. He doesn't occupy countries or governments.
Apparently you don't get what it means to be under a NEW covenant, to have Jesus as our PERSONAL savior and to have God's laws written on our hearts. That Christians follow Biblical admonitions to love all people and accept all people, is not to be laughed at, unless you doubt their personal confession of salvation, which you make you judgmental and a hypocrite.
Guns account for 70% of all murders in the U.S. Randor so I don't think you should be drinking the kool-aid that David Keene and the NRA is trying to sell you.
http://fusion.net/leadership/story/hammers-dont-kill-people-guns-213961

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
StanJ said:
It's kinda sad you feel the majority of Americans that voted for the democrats, many of whom are Christian, are idiots.
No one can kick God out of our hearts Randor. He doesn't occupy countries or governments.
Apparently you don't get what it means to be under a NEW covenant, to have Jesus as our PERSONAL savior and to have God's laws written on our hearts. That Christians follow Biblical admonitions to love all people and accept all people, is not to be laughed at, unless you doubt their personal confession of salvation, which you make you judgmental and a hypocrite.
Guns account for 70% of all murders in the U.S. Randor so I don't think you should be drinking the kool-aid that David Keene and the NRA is trying to sell you.
http://fusion.net/leadership/story/hammers-dont-kill-people-guns-213961
Christian......................this word is so watered down........look at me I'm a Christian......no..look over here I'm a Christian........pretty sick actually.
And what i mean by sick is that satan is havin a hay day...........making people believe they are Christians.................I hate that punks guts as you should.

Stan..............how do you know they are Christians?..............................where you there when Christ came into their hearts................or are we just taking their words for it................Heck even a Cathloic Preist told that witch Nancy Pelosi......to denounce her faith.................for she did not in any way represent GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........but hey...looks like satan has her right where he wants her....all along thinkin she is a Christian.

Stan...........................come on dude..............put what your drinkin down for a minute................

You talk to me with man's words and man's thoughts and man's ways......................I talk to you spiritually..............

Stan.....................who in the hell is killing the people? not guns.........but the lack of God's presence in the world that is why they kill.

Do ya really think a person who has given their life to Christ is going to go get a gun and shoot 5000000000000000 people?

But I'll tell ya what..................Jesus would forgive that person if he asked.
And if you stand for this party which is against everything God is for.................then my friend.... then you are....what you call me.

Yep.................in the end days good will be called evil...............

And yes I agree...no one can kick God out of our hearts......that's my heart.....and your heart.......But I don't like having God kicked out of my country, your country...anywhere.

But hey.................That's why all this is happening......................for God knew it would..................Come Lord Jesus.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
CatholicCrusader said:
I agree, How can you vote for the party of ay marriage and or abortion and be a Christian?
Easy. Most "pro lifers" are fake pro lifers. I've written about this before, the kind of "pro lifer" who thinks abortion is wrong, but doesn't think that it should be outlawed....which means it's only kinda wrong, doesn't it? The Democrat pro choice position accommodates perfectly their stance on the issue and allows them to see a consistency between being "pro life" and being a Democrat. There are very few real pro lifers, who think abortion is murder and should be treated as murder, and that if the unborn have a right to life, that right needs to be protected by law. This applies to many Catholics, by the way, also, who don't take the Church's teachings very seriously to begin with. They use contraceptives after all, so why take the teaching on abortion seriously? Satan has lulled to sleep those who should know better into pretending they defend life when in fact they don't.
lforrest said:
The Republican's biggest vice is cowardice, of which the Bible says shall not by any means enter the kingdom of God. Quite frankly, it's a vice so consuming as to not even consider whatever other shortcomings they may have. This applies to the party at large, the establishment who serve the same god as the Democrats. There are a few brave souls in the GOP who have the courage of Joshua and Caleb, believing it truly is possible to slay giants and take possession of the land. But even they are at loggerheads with the evil cowards in their own party.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
RANDOR said:
Christian......................this word is so watered down........look at me I'm a Christian......no..look over here I'm a Christian........pretty sick actually.
And what i mean by sick is that satan is havin a hay day...........making people believe they are Christians.................I hate that punks guts as you should.
Stan..............how do you know they are Christians?..............................where you there when Christ came into their hearts................or are we just taking their words for it................Heck even a Cathloic Preist told that witch Nancy Pelosi......to denounce her faith.................for she did not in any way represent GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........but hey...looks like satan has her right where he wants her....all along thinkin she is a Christian.
Stan...........................come on dude..............put what your drinkin down for a minute................
You talk to me with man's words and man's thoughts and man's ways......................I talk to you spiritually..............
Stan.....................who in the hell is killing the people? not guns.........but the lack of God's presence in the world that is why they kill.
Do ya really think a person who has given their life to Christ is going to go get a gun and shoot 5000000000000000 people?
But I'll tell ya what..................Jesus would forgive that person if he asked.
And if you stand for this party which is against everything God is for.................then my friend.... then you are....what you call me.
Yep.................in the end days good will be called evil...............
And yes I agree...no one can kick God out of our hearts......that's my heart.....and your heart.......But I don't like having God kicked out of my country, your country...anywhere.
But hey.................That's why all this is happening......................for God knew it would..................Come Lord Jesus.
Yes, look at you....advocating we hate others, or treat them as less than first class because they don't believe. Is that what you think Christian love is?
For God so LOVED the WORLD, not just the Christian Republican.
Randor.... how do you know they are NOT Christians?
Randor....I'm not the one ranting and sounding like a drunk.
Randor.... nothing spiritual about advocating that Christians who also vote democratic are not Christian, That just pure hatred, from the great accuser.
Randor.... people kill people. No gun has ever received a sentence for killing a living being.
Randor....there has never been 5 quadrillion people in all of time.
Randor.... sadly there are way to many Christians that are hate mongers and hypocrites. We who know better, need to rebuke those who don't, or won't.
Randor.... if he doesn't rule your heart he doesn't rule you, regardless of what country you live in. The BoC is NOT a country.
Randor.... that is what you should concentrate on, NOT worry about God being kicked out of a place He has to desire or intention to live.

Now maybe you should go get some sleep....sounds like you're about to implode.
lforrest said:
Sorry I can't tell if you are being facetious or not. Let me know and I'll give you lots of ammo.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Stan....yes a little tired................lets just leave it here...................I'm wrong your right.....I'm right your wrong. This could go on forever....
God Bless ya.........
Now get out into the parkin lot..so I can give a big ol hug :)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
StanJ said:
Sorry I can't tell if you are being facetious or not. Let me know and I'll give you lots of ammo.
While I am known for being facetious, this is not one of those occasions. But you don't have to make a list, it should be quite obvious the republican party is evil. I do hold that it is less evil than the democratic party.

However this is all meaningless, as God is not in either party. I just want the liberty to follow my faith without hindrance, but those days are already behind us.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
StanJ said:
Yes, look at you....advocating we hate others, or treat them as less than first class because they don't believe. Is that what you think Christian love is?
For God so LOVED the WORLD, not just the Christian Republican.
Randor.... how do you know they are NOT Christians?
Randor....I'm not the one ranting and sounding like a drunk.
Randor.... nothing spiritual about advocating that Christians who also vote democratic are not Christian, That just pure hatred, from the great accuser.
Randor.... people kill people. No gun has ever received a sentence for killing a living being.
Randor....there has never been 5 quadrillion people in all of time.
Randor.... sadly there are way to many Christians that are hate mongers and hypocrites. We who know better, need to rebuke those who don't, or won't.
Randor.... if he doesn't rule your heart he doesn't rule you, regardless of what country you live in. The BoC is NOT a country.
Randor.... that is what you should concentrate on, NOT worry about God being kicked out of a place He has to desire or intention to live.

Now maybe you should go get some sleep....sounds like you're about to implode.

Thank you for caring for sure!

I have the highest respect for both of you folks, and only wanted to say that after reading over RANDOR's post, he brought out some good points just like you do - maybe there's something I'm missing, however don't know what it is? Don't see where either of you folks are in error as I would be the 1st to zap yuh followed with a hug.

Highest respect for you folks, and so thankful for your sharings,

Old Jack with a cattle prod

I even agree with iforrest on this one.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
lforrest said:
While I am known for being facetious, this is not one of those occasions. But you don't have to make a list, it should be quite obvious the republican party is evil. I do hold that it is less evil than the democratic party.

However this is all meaningless, as God is not in either party. I just want the liberty to follow my faith without hindrance, but those days are already behind us.
OK thanks....all debate I guess could be considered meaningless, but then what would we all do with our spare time? Maybe pray more or witness more?

OK now I'm being facetious. ;)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
StanJ said:
OK thanks....all debate I guess could be considered meaningless, but then what would we all do with our spare time? Maybe pray more or witness more?

OK now I'm being facetious. ;)
Multitask :p

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i think being a democrat is the only christian option

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
aspen said:
Ha!!!!!!! they kicked God out of their platform....why does that not compute with you people?.......like you have been brainwashed.
I will say it again..............The Catholic preist told witch Nancy Pelosi to renounce her faith................for he didn't know the God she was serving....
look...I've come to the conclusion.....all politicains are junk.................but democrat only choice for christians.......wow!!!!! that's unreal.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
aspen said:
I know you do, for the very reasons I laid out in my last post. You think it's ok to take people's money by force and redistribute it. You absolutely LOVE Obamacare because it forces people to buy a product, thereby giving government the appropriate power over the individual you believe it should have. You see nothing wrong with gay marriage, or whatever other perversions availed to the imagination masquerading itself as marriage, and you think abortion is wrong, but nothing should be done about it and it certainly shouldn't be against the law because it's only a benign moral trespass not rising to the level of murder. You think communism is a well founded concept that has been badly executed, but the Democrat party shows how communism can indeed work for everyone.

Of course none of this, NONE OF THIS has anything to do with Christianity, but you reconcile the pitched wickedness of the Democrat party in your mind to the Christian faith, finding a way to see virtue in your ignominious party when in fact, none exists. Hell, the Democrat party could start rounding up Jews and having them registered and segregated in internment work camps and I'm sure you'll still believe the Democrat party is the "Christian option". Of course you'll deny that, but seeing as you already tender tacit approval of the Obamacare death panel, you'll warm up to even greater atrocities, demonstrating the WHY behind those who believed the German Nazi party was also the "only Christian option."

You'll always be blind to the evil of the party to which you render vacuous, unqualified support.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
This Vale Of Tears said:
I know you do, for the very reasons I laid out in my last post. You think it's ok to take people's money by force and redistribute it. You absolutely LOVE Obamacare because it forces people to buy a product, thereby giving government the appropriate power over the individual you believe it should have. You see nothing wrong with gay marriage, or whatever other perversions availed to the imagination masquerading itself as marriage, and you think abortion is wrong, but nothing should be done about it and it certainly shouldn't be against the law because it's only a benign moral trespass not rising to the level of murder. You think communism is a well founded concept that has been badly executed, but the Democrat party shows how communism can indeed work for everyone.

Of course none of this, NONE OF THIS has anything to do with Christianity, but you reconcile the pitched wickedness of the Democrat party in your mind to the Christian faith, finding a way to see virtue in your ignominious party when in fact, none exists. Hell, the Democrat party could start rounding up Jews and having them registered and segregated in internment work camps and I'm sure you'll still believe the Democrat party is the "Christian option". Of course you'll deny that, but seeing as you already tender tacit approval of the Obamacare death panel, you'll warm up to even greater atrocities, demonstrating the WHY behind those who believed the German Nazi party was also the "only Christian option."

You'll always be blind to the evil of the party to which you render vacuous, unqualified support.
WOW! :) Nothin like tellin it like it is.
You Go Girl