Can you serve God in a false religion?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
Which major doctrines of your religion do you find false? Can a religion with a major false doctrine be from God?

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
domenic said:
Which major doctrines of your religion do you find false? Can a religion with a major false doctrine be from God?
The TRUTH be known the object of our(elects) worship is not a religion or location but a person, Emmanuel, the 'LORD JESUS CHRIST'. I suggest you follow him and all else will begin to come clear for you.

smiley-says-youre-welcome-emoticon.gif

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
All serve God, no matter if it is on bended knee or broken knee, whether it is knowing or unknowing, in truth or in error. Those who serve God willingly will be rewarded, those who are used of God that know not God will receive their just condemnation.

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
BiggAndyy said:
All serve God, no matter if it is on bended knee or broken knee, whether it is knowing or unknowing, in truth or in error. Those who serve God willingly will be rewarded, those who are used of God that know not God will receive their just condemnation.
If you believe all religions ( forms of Christian religions) are from God...why don't you put that to the test...join the JW's. Become a Catholic, Morons, Mormons or whatever. [edited by Angelina]

Polt

Feb 5, 2013
domenic said:
If you believe all religions ( forms of Christian religions) are from God...why don't you put that to the test...join the JW's. Become a Catholic, Moron, or whatever.
Morons? Could you be more specific? B)

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am already Catholic.

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear D,

Most people are trying to serve God in varying degrees of false religions...so my answer to your question would be yes. What matters most is that you live up to the light you are given...if you do that you will eventually find the truth.

Blessings

Justin

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear D,

Most people are trying to serve God in varying degrees of false religions...so my answer to your question would be yes. What matters most is that you live up to the light you are given...if you do that you will eventually find the truth.

Blessings

Justin

I know you are a good servant of God Justin. I understand you look for only the good in men. Those who place their self as leaders of Gods word are blind to it if they change the teaching. They will fall into the pit, Mt 15:14, and those who follow them will also fall into the pit.
Some like you, appointed to lead Gods people I would follow in a heart beat. I do not believe you are correct in all your teaching, but that does not matter to me. You have a good heart, and it shines.
You have shared Gods food with me, so now I shall share some with you;
Mt 23:15, 23, 24; 15: 4-9
John 4: 23, 24; Jas 1: 27
Those leaders who teach false things; those things are not from God. A good Sheppard sees what is wrong, and makes correction. It is the duty of a good Sheppard to protect Gods sheep.
Thank you for your comment Justin. I know first hand, there are many good sheep, and many bad Sheppard’s.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Question: What is a false religion?

Answer: The one that is not yours.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
domenic said:
What is Gods view on religions?

And in your personal and fallible opinion what is God's view on religions?

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
Mungo said:
And in your personal and fallible opinion what is God's view on religions?
That is a stupid question. If you believe my opinion is fallible, why do you even ask?

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
domenic said:
That is a stupid question. If you believe my opinion is fallible, why do you even ask?
Do you think your opinion on what is God's view of religion is infallible then?

May 14, 2013
Every religion on earth was made by man, not God. I belive there are many roads to the same destination, as good is good no matter what name you call your God.

ChurchAuthority

May 10, 2013
Thereisbutonetrueking said:
Every religion on earth was made by man, not God. I belive there are many roads to the same destination, as good is good no matter what name you call your God.
WRONG.
Jesus Christ establlished His Church - and He is GOD.

domenic

Apr 5, 2013
ChurchAuthority said:
WRONG.
Jesus Christ establlished His Church - and He is GOD.
Constantine, the first Christian emperor of Rome started the Catholic church, not Jesus. Jesus is not God, he is the son of God. You sound like you're Catholic.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
domenic said:
Constantine, the first Christian emperor of Rome started the Catholic church, not Jesus.
That is historical nonesense.

domenic said:
Jesus is not God, he is the son of God.
Who do you think Jesus is - the Archangel Michael?

Status
Not open for further replies.