Canada to Euthanize the poor for money

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The unelected World Health Czar Bill Gates has used his performance at the G20 summit in Bali, Indonesia to spark a discussion about "death juries," writesBaxter Dmitry.​

According to Gates, "death panels"will be required in the near future to end the lives of sick and unwell people because of "very, very high medical costs."

Gates went on to explain that "a lack of willingness to say, you know, instead of spending a million dollars on those last three months of life for that patient, it would be better not to fire those ten teachers and make that trade-off incurring medical expenses."

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The Insane Plans of the World Economic Forum​

Your browser can translate these pages for you

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 4
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said to Him, "All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish.

NL.009

Dec 1, 2022
Babylon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As insane as Trudeau is, I am amazed he's still in power. Poor Canada.
It is their bloodlines. These people do not get elected. Their lead figures on the world stage are all royalty and aristocrats. Canada is still a monarchy. They just show you their presidential and prime minister puppets so you don't question the ones in power, whom they claim are only of symbolic and representative nature.

Schwab and Charles together founded the Young Global Leaders and the WEF, where they hand pick these people from a pool of noble families. They raise these people up to become world leaders from the day they are born because of their nobility. The world order of the Earth is still feudalist like in the middle ages. They always send their puppets to study law and the royals to study in the military. They even name their designated purpose jesuit colleges with the prefix `royal`.

It is not by coincidence that the UK has such harsh laws and will arrest any UK citizen who so much as insinuates they oppose the idea of a king. Just raising a blank sheet of paper in the presence of the king will get you arrested in the UK. As has been the case.

In Europe it is the same world order in place. Europol is primarily made up of the civil guards, a spanish royal army. Brussels which is located in Belgium is the most anglicised place in central Europe and an influential monarchy that houses the EU heart piece. Spain, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Denmark, all of them. These European countries are all monarchies. They will not so much as try to hide any of this because people tend to be too lazy to inquire. Just the other day they reported again on how Macron is a Prince of another country and not merely a president of France.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The unelected World Health Czar Bill Gates has used his performance at the G20 summit in Bali, Indonesia to spark a discussion about "death juries," writesBaxter Dmitry.​

According to Gates, "death panels"will be required in the near future to end the lives of sick and unwell people because of "very, very high medical costs."

Gates went on to explain that "a lack of willingness to say, you know, instead of spending a million dollars on those last three months of life for that patient, it would be better not to fire those ten teachers and make that trade-off incurring medical expenses."
Once they put fear into the masses, they've got them. Wish people would wake up. It is going to be a sad thing to watch some that we love go down this path. The fear over Covid alone is palpable!

Reactions: NL.009

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just seeing this thread and the video is no longer available. Big shocker, not.
He was describing and sharing some excerpts of a Tucker Carlson video discussing euthanizing the poor.
Canada will pay money to people who kill by euthanizing them, and all it needs is the consent of the doctor who will be doing the euthanasia

• Angry

NL.009

Dec 1, 2022
Babylon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here is an excerpt from that, again, wonder if youtube will pull it.
It is true but Fox News and Carlson are in on it. They all worship the same devil. Working together against the people. And then they point the fingers on each other, pretending to be fighting. None of these people show the public anything they are not meant to see. It is a mockery. They do that all the time, pretending that news channel A are the good guys and reporting on the bad guys B.

The message with this is always the same: Look at B, they are such bad guys. We the US are doing so much better. Even when Fox News appears as supposed insiders who report on the issues within the US, they always make the issues out to be some kind of mistake or originating from a source of corruption. But it is all by design. The system is built up this way.

Every single country on this Earth hates the poor and will hunt them down. That is what the police force is for. Their patrol officers drive around searching for people they can fine to fulfill their quota and search for potential homeless and other poor people. In some countries they will concentrate them in some designated places like in the shelters or camping spots in the US. In other countries like in most of the EU they will drive them away and otherwise lock them up. In rich places like Switzerland or the Arab Emirates they will make much quicker work of you.

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just seeing this thread and the video is no longer available. Big shocker, not.
Yes, this is NOT shockingly. Pro-freedom channels such as Acts 17 Apologetics - as well as China Uncensored are regularly restricted or demonetized by the "neutral and objective" YouTube moderators and staff. o_O

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I truly wonder if the Covid HOAX is for population control. And the coming of the Mark of the Beast.
Oh I definitely believe it. They will keep on releasing more and more strains. Population control I not a new thing... :(

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Surprise us THIS SHOULD NOT . THEY have always loved MONEY and power .
THEY sold the people a bill of rotted goods when they told them to embrace the new system
that will look out for the poor . THEY NEVER DID this for the poor . ITS FOR THEM
and once they rule they wont want to waste money on the poor . FOLKS we got duped into a whopper of a lie
with this BBB and we are one junk . Now that the digital system cometh to power
we will see exactly how much they loved the poor they claimed to love . ITS JUST LIKE JUDAS
he too said THIS could have bee sold and given to the poor , BUT HE DIDNT SAY it cause he cared for the poor
but cause hims held the BAG and was a thief .
SO are they . FOR years they sold propoganda to the peoples that we need a new system which will take care of the poor
We need redist of wealth , but this they said not cause they care for the poor
but because they will sit over it and hold this bag of money and keep it for themselves . ITS all a lie .
JUST FOLLOW JESUS and let us win souls , there is no hope n this world , LET US HOPE ONLY IN GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I definitely believe it. They will keep on releasing more and more strains. Population control I not a new thing... :(
They dont care about us . GOD DOES . HE will take care of the lambs sister . We are witnessing
a world that is totally rotted in the advanced stages of sin . I never seen reprobation of minds on a level like this before .
They dont care for us sister . BUT GOD DOES . H E IS our hope and our salvation . Our mission is to POINT TO HIM
and build one another up through the true and holy teachings of our LORD .
You gonna see many more sell out ONCE the DIGITAL SYSTEM SLAMS INTO ALL POWER .
fearing they wont be able to buy or sell or survive . BUT I GOT NEWS
we dont need them nor their system . JESUS FED five thousand , GOD takes care of even birds .
HE WILL be with us , HE WILL take care of us no matter what we endure and go through .
OUR HOPE IS IN GOD and IN HIS CHRIST JESUS . PRAISE THE LORD . Our HOPE IS IN HIM .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The entire Covid thing reeks of deceit and murder. I mean really, if China would smash people with tanks they certainly are reliable folks to make nearly all of our meds, right? BTW, how did China obtain nearly all of the prescription drug industry? Good ole US politicians filling their pockets!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Surprise us THIS SHOULD NOT . THEY have always loved MONEY and power .
THEY sold the people a bill of rotted goods when they told them to embrace the new system
that will look out for the poor . THEY NEVER DID this for the poor . ITS FOR THEM
and once they rule they wont want to waste money on the poor . FOLKS we got duped into a whopper of a lie
with this BBB and we are one junk . Now that the digital system cometh to power
we will see exactly how much they loved the poor they claimed to love . ITS JUST LIKE JUDAS
he too said THIS could have bee sold and given to the poor , BUT HE DIDNT SAY it cause he cared for the poor
but cause hims held the BAG and was a thief .
SO are they . FOR years they sold propoganda to the peoples that we need a new system which will take care of the poor
We need redist of wealth , but this they said not cause they care for the poor
but because they will sit over it and hold this bag of money and keep it for themselves . ITS all a lie .
JUST FOLLOW JESUS and let us win souls , there is no hope n this world , LET US HOPE ONLY IN GOD .
Governments are experts at stealing hard earned taxpayer $$$. Politicians need their mansions! Lots of mansions!

Reactions: amigo de christo