Cancer, friend needs prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Received a phone call tonight asking for prayers for sister Paula who does pro-life work.

She wasn't feeling well last weekend and then got very weak. So she went to the ER. Apparently they did alot of tests the past week, and said she has lung cancer which has spread to the brain.

Also, the liquid they have you drink for one test affected her kidneys. The doctor doesn't think the kidney problem will be permanent.

Sister Paula is asking for prayers. Thankfully, she has no pain. Thanks.

MrBebe

Sep 8, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Received a phone call tonight asking for prayers for sister Paula who does pro-life work.

She wasn't feeling well last weekend and then got very weak. So she went to the ER. Apparently they did alot of tests the past week, and said she has lung cancer which has spread to the brain.

Also, the liquid they have you drink for one test affected her kidneys. The doctor doesn't think the kidney problem will be permanent.

Prayed for Sister Paula for healing and for pain not to come in.

Reactions: amadeus and Debp

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

@Debp John 14 is a great chapter...

Reactions: Debp

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Healing prayers for Paula.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Also joining in prayer here!

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks everyone. Sister Paula is 81 but I know she would love to continue her work for the Lord. Besides running a pro-life group, she has also done alot of counseling for those that have had abortions.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and amadeus

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What are we praying in agreement on? Healing? To be spared from any suffering?
Sorry to ask but I don't want to pray against her will or anything.

Reactions: amadeus and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are we praying in agreement on? Healing? To be spared from any suffering?
Sorry to ask but I don't want to pray against her will or anything.

A close friend of hers had phoned me saying Sister Paula was asking for prayers. The friend was receiving many phone calls about this so I didn't get to ask further. I think pray for healing but the Lord's will be done. She isn't in pain thankfully.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A close friend of hers had phoned me saying Sister Paula was asking for prayers. The friend was receiving many phone calls about this so I didn't get to ask further. I think pray for healing but the Lord's will be done. She isn't in pain thankfully.
Okay will be praying His Will to heal.

Reactions: Debp and amadeus