Good friend passed and best friend has renal failure

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello my brothers and sisters,
I ask that you please pray comfort for the family of my friend and sister in Christ, Barbara. She had a brain tumor that was benign but, inoperable. It grew fast, despite chemo and radiation, she eventually forgot who everyone was. It was so hard to speak with her on the phone as I knew she was going down. Barbara lived a good life and she was 86.

My friend of over 50 years now, who came to belief and repentance together in 1990 is in the hospital receiving very strong antibiotics. She has dementia now for over a decade now and is a very overweight woman, she gives the nurses and the aides such trouble when they want to clean all her sores. So, the doctor called me yesterday to say he is worried about renal failure as well as sepsis.

More often than not, after getting off the phone with her, I will pray that God take her so she does not suffer like this for so long.

Thank you in advance my peeps.
Much love in Christ.
Praying for request,

Love, Walter And Debbie

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for Elaine and Barbara's family. May our God bring peace and comfort and divinely intervene according to his good and gracious will :pray::pray:
Thank you Angelina!
She still hasn't answered the phone today. Been sleeping allot but I heard from one of her nieces, in a different state that she is feeling a bit better as the anti-biotics seem to be taking effect.
xx

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ask that you please pray comfort for the family of my friend and sister in Christ, Barbara. She had a brain tumor that was benign but, inoperable. It grew fast, despite chemo and radiation, she eventually forgot who everyone was. It was so hard to speak with her on the phone as I knew she was going down. Barbara lived a good life and she was 86.

My friend of over 50 years now, who came to belief and repentance together in 1990 is in the hospital receiving very strong antibiotics. She has dementia now for over a decade now and is a very overweight woman, she gives the nurses and the aides such trouble when they want to clean all her sores. So, the doctor called me yesterday to say he is worried about renal failure as well as sepsis.

More often than not, after getting off the phone with her, I will pray that God take her so she does not suffer like this for so long.

Much love in Christ.

Praying sister! :praying:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love in Christ.

Aw, I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner, Sis. Praying for you all.

:hearteyes:

Reactions: Debp and amadeus