Can't remember the original title

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I don't recall where I was informed I was put here to entertain people. Do you find me boring? Then why bother?
Mostly I sleep. Or try to. It wasn't always this way but the body don't work like it used to.
My interests...
Communication is a two way street. I've asked you many times in the past regarding your interests but you choose not to share.
My ears are open to all. It's not about me.

It's not about reading, it's about living the way it says is most beneficial to live. And I have no regrets about my life.
What's so interesting about your life? What do you do all day?
Still got that backpack? Still walking the streets with no direction home?

Your angry because your life sucks and you want to take it out on anyone that will listen.
Well I'm LISTENING. And I'm not judging you or your beliefs. But you are relentless in judging others.
There's a verse for that. Want me to find it for you?

I'm not offering anything other than my testimony of why I believe the way I do.

My talents...
At 14 I became a mom. At 16 I worked for my dad in his furniture moving company as customer service and delivery scheduler.
At 18 I got married. Worked in the printing industry as a machine operator for some 15 years of which 10 of them I was a partner in the creation of one. Got divorced and remarried and went cross country trucking all 48 states. I was secretary receptionist paperwork,tax preparer, operated forklifts and loaded and tarped even in the mountains full of snow. I lived a busy life.
My main artery got plugged up about 8 years ago which prevents me from walking much and my energy is zapped.
I have 6 cats I take care of.
I take care of my 88 year old dad when he comes and stays with me, which he will be coming over this friday for about a week.
That includes preparing meals, bathing, and wiping his butt. And listening to all the things I should be doing that I can't do.
But I can LISTEN.

So now that's it's all about me and my talents, which you say I shouldn't share even though you asked...
What's yours?
Hugs
Okay I get it. You are misunderstanding me completely. You have interests right? Those things you do that break up the tedium of the passing days and nights. Something that inspires your inner creativity that builds a unique individuality. This is what I mean. Like if you paint, or play a musical instrument, or build LEGO, anything that gives you uniqueness that can enrich other people's lifes. It's been frustrating for me (yes it's all about me - not really) when I care to share my unique interests (like my poetry writing) it is disregarded for the sake of another argument about Jesus. Don't you think Jesus would love me to write poetry? No. It's all Jesus and Bible and Church.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing I have posted is superstition.

There is nothing false about their power. They rule and have done for 1000s of years. They own the technology. Eventually they will take it all away from us, take us back to ignorance and start all over again. The cycle of the four ages.

Yep

They are going to engineer a massive hoax cyber attack by which they will wipe bank accounts and pension funds and all manner of other personal records. Reset.

Everyone will then have to register with the new system. And yes we will all be forced onto digital crypto currency so we can not trade amongst ourselves.

We will all be chipped like dogs and cats. 10,000s of people have already readily accepted the chip, an RFID chip implanted in their hands between thumb and index finger under the skin. Done under the guise of convenience for paying for things and opening security doors and the like. It is of course there to control us, so they know where everyone is at all times and where we go.

Another engineered virus will be released as Gates promised. More deadly than the last. Vaccines will be mandated. Refusers taken to fema camps and dealt with. Either way you're dead.

How many times do I need to say it ?!

Can you make dirty water potable? How many ways do you know to do that?
Can you make yeast?
Have you got tons of supplies of grain? A way to grind it to flour?
Know how to make sourdough?
Know how to preserve food via fermentation? Got jars and one way valves for that?
Have you got a bug out plan? A place to go?
I have a well. I don't live in a city. I also have a lot of fresh water streams and rivers around me.
My daughter is the one with the survival skills knowledge. She's been learning how to live in the wilderness since 2000.
She makes her own medicine. Grows her own garden. Knows what you can eat and what is poisonous off the land.
I have food stored away that will last for about 3 months. I'm limited on my budget.

I'm not worried about it though. I'm not stressing over it.
We know it's coming. Most of us will die. I'm dying anyways.
Noah couldn't stop the rain from falling. Sodom couldn't stop the fire from falling. And Israel couldn't prevent the temple from being destroyed. But there is always some that live to tell the tale.

I didn't get the jab, I won't be taking no chip. If they feel the need to crucify me then so be it.
I wasn't put on this planet for them. I was put here for God to use me as a light of truth in an ever darkening world.
There is no fear in love.
I have no fear.

I have hope that there will be an intervention before the end though.
Just like the intervention for all those animals that made it onto Noah's ark.
And the bad guys will go down and the good guys will rise up.
History repeats itself.
Have Hope
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all here to be slaves to the rulers. We are their golems effectively.
Well if your greedy enough to hold onto that ring of power for yourself then it is what it is.
You can always throw it away for something better.
This world may have jurisdiction over my body but it has no pwer over my soul.
You decide whom you will serve with your heart and mind.
Just let it go Frodo.
Hugs

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
This world may have jurisdiction over my body but it has no pwer over my soul.
Patently false. Your soul has been forcibly trapped in your body. Hence you suffer this life imprisoned in it. You might want to think about how they do that. Where do they get the souls from? How do they trap them? Why do people keep obliging by having more babies?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay I get it. You are misunderstanding me completely. You have interests right? Those things you do that break up the tedium of the passing days and nights. Something that inspires your inner creativity that builds a unique individuality. This is what I mean. Like if you paint, or play a musical instrument, or build LEGO, anything that gives you uniqueness that can enrich other people's lifes. It's been frustrating for me (yes it's all about me - not really) when I care to share my unique interests (like my poetry writing) it is disregarded for the sake of another argument about Jesus. Don't you think Jesus would love me to write poetry? No. It's all Jesus and Bible and Church.
I would love to hear your poetry.
I used to play a 12 string acoustic but I have arthritis in my hands and lost all the calluses. I have 3 keyboards in the garage and I used to have a banjo.
I love music.
Have you visited the Barista in the link below?
I suppose you could say that's where I use most of my "talent" .
Come on in and take a load off. Have a cup o joe and enjoy the tunes.

But yes, please do share your poetry I promise I won't get "religious"
:)
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Patently false. Your soul has been forcibly trapped in your body. Hence you suffer this life imprisoned in it. You might want to think about how they do that. Where do they get the souls from? How do they trap them? Why do people keep obliging by having more babies?
Do you have children?
I wish I could of had more.
Why are you asking me all these questions if you have all the answers?
Look, the world doesn't have to be this way. We did it to ourselves. And if we caused it, then we can fix it.
We just have to believe it can be done.
The first thing you do is teach your children how not to be like the slave owners.
But people more concerned about getting to the top themselves then helping others up.
You have to change the hearts. Until that happens, everything remains the same or progressively gets worse.

When people get sick and tired of being sick and tired, a change will come.

I actually don't feel imprisoned or that I'm suffering this life. I'm truly sorry that some people feel that way.
I don't feel "trapped" in this body but rather with the body I have I can do much good with it.
That's why we're here. To do good. But some people don't find doing good a worthwhile existence.
We're here to gain experience.
Ask George Bailey what it's like to never have been born and all the opportunities and joy he would have missed by never having experienced life and living.
You don't know what you have until it's gone.

Hugs

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No they are not real.

ROFLMAO
The OT should demonstrate this. How can any god who kills with reckless abandon demand of others "Thou shalt not kill"?
Among the many translation errors of the KJV is to not use the term murder as to what is prohibited. God is perfectly down with killing the unjust. This is why Christian are for capital punishment but against abortion.

Reactions: Ziggy

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I would love to hear your poetry.
I used to play a 12 string acoustic but I have arthritis in my hands and lost all the calluses. I have 3 keyboards in the garage and I used to have a banjo.
I love music.
Have you visited the Barista in the link below?
I suppose you could say that's where I use most of my "talent" .
Come on in and take a load off. Have a cup o joe and enjoy the tunes.

But yes, please do share your poetry I promise I won't get "religious"
:)
Hugs
I've already done that in many Christian forums over many years. There may be hundreds of poem's strewn all over the world wide web. I used to write poetry encompassing a great number of topics. Alas they have fallen on deef ears among the Christian quarter. How is it possible that people who ought most to pay better attention than the non-believers, strike out worse than them.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already done that in many Christian forums over many years. There may be hundreds of poem's strewn all over the world wide web. I used to write poetry encompassing a great number of topics. Alas they have fallen on deef ears among the Christian quarter. How is it possible that people who ought most to pay better attention than the non-believers, strike out worse than them.
So....
Where is it? Give me one.
I'm listening
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes you just feel like driving.
Memories hitting me today.
The Barista is open.

Hugs

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Please elaborate. How do you know this?
I stopped wearing diapers, stopped breastfeeding and needing to be spoonfed silly tales of Santa and Noah and grew up!

Read the works of the philosophers, learn the language they used, then go back to the Bible with the "eyes to see".

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
You know that Jesus loves you :)

"Of course Jesus love me, he doesn't have a choice"

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
How two human beings who could cause sin and death to enter a perfect universe God created makes no sense. So you're telling me that something perfect that God created could be corrupted. So God designed the universe with an exception. It wasn't just Adam and Eve who fell into the state of death and decay, the whole universe did. That's a jagged pill to swallow I say. You teach these concepts to your children and wonder why they've gone nuts.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
You want a better world? Stop teaching your children to be dependent on believing. It takes real know-how to fix things, not more churches.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want a better world? Stop teaching your children to be dependent on believing. It takes real know-how to fix things, not more churches.
We see how that's working out.
Not so good.
Just sayin..
Hugs