Can't remember the original title

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I asked Chat open A.I to write a original fairytale story based on the concepts of the three little pigs. This is what it created:

Once upon a time, in a forest far away, there lived three little beavers. They were brothers and they loved to build things. One day, they decided to build their own homes. The first beaver, named Bucky, built his home out of straw. The second beaver, named Benny, built his home out of sticks. And the third beaver, named Billy, built his home out of sturdy bricks.

One day, a sly fox named Freddy came wandering through the forest. He saw the three little beaver homes and decided he would try to trick them into letting him in. So, he went to Bucky's straw home and knocked on the door.

"Who's there?" Bucky asked.

"It's me, Freddy the fox," replied Freddy. "May I come in and rest for a bit?"

Bucky, who was a friendly beaver, said, "Sure, come on in!"

But as soon as Freddy entered, he blew a big gust of wind and Bucky's straw house fell apart. Bucky was scared and ran to Benny's house.

"Freddy followed him there and knocked on the door. "Who's there?" Benny asked.

Benny was also friendly and said, "Sure, come on in!"

But as soon as Freddy entered, he huffed and puffed and blew Benny's stick house down. Now Bucky and Benny were both scared and they ran to Billy's brick house.

Freddy followed them there and knocked on the door. "Who's there?" Billy asked.

Billy, who was clever, said, "No way! I know you want to eat us!"

But Freddy"

It froze here.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Or rather they couldn't hold a rational conversation and resorted to just parroting the same old sound bites "debating" with intellectual dishonesty. You wonder why some step in the ring at all when they really aren't equipped for it.
When life gives you lemons, sell them and use the money to get something you want.

Last edited:

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
When life throws tomatoes at you. Use them to make spaghetti bolognese for an Italian boss and he will deal with whomever threw those tomatoes.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Before I die I'm going to do a lot of cooking.
I love cooking I just hate washing all the pots and pans afterwards.
The last few weeks it's been difficult standing at the stove so I resorted to frozen dinners.
But now that my knee is mending (thankyou for the thoughts and prayers) I can get back to doing what I love to do.
So I went shopping yesterday and baught a lot of stuff.
I'm just not sure what I want to start with.
My dad is coming over this weekend and he's the easiest person to cook for. He likes everything.
If I was younger I would probably go to culinary school and then open a restaurant.
I always wanted a Bed and Breakfast but life didn't lead me that way.

What's your favorite food?
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe I can begin a thread under non-christian... so I'll post this here.
I think it's important for EVERYONE to hear.
Hugs

ProudBoys J6 Hearing.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I don't believe I can begin a thread under non-christian... so I'll post this here.
I think it's important for EVERYONE to hear.
Hugs

ProudBoys J6 Hearing.
Strange how the Bible is not enough for Christians. Why's that exactly Zigstar.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strange how the Bible is not enough for Christians. Why's that exactly Zigstar.
Because Truth matters.
I realize your not from the states. But we got a lot of people being held as political prisoners for the accusation of trying to cause an insurrection on our nation's capital back in 2020. 3 years with no representation, no legal rights.
There is a hearing going on for the last couple weeks concerning the "Proudboys" who were supposedly behind this.
Many of us believe our own government was behind a coup to take the government from the people and give it to Biden/China.
Turns out our government has been withholding excupatory evidence that there were at least 50 FBI informants and agitators sent among the crowds to make them act up. The Capital police shot first into a peaceful assembly of people who were going to the Capital to air their grievences. This is our First Amendment right in this nation. And the government just keeps on treading on them.

Truth matters regardless if one resides in or outside of a church.
And there needs to be justice.

See the world you're living in today? Biden did that.
We want to fix it.
And it all begins with truth.
Hugs

1681414911890.png

Up in the Christianity forums there is a Current Events section. Mostly political views. Whether it be gun laws or plandemic, constitutional, judicial. I don't know if non-christians have access to that section. Always a lot going on in the political field.
Some people say you shouldn't mix politics with religion. I say you can't have one without the other.
Politics is religion and religion is politics. Ask Moses.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Because Truth matters.
I realize your not from the states. But we got a lot of people being held as political prisoners for the accusation of trying to cause an insurrection on our nation's capital back in 2020. 3 years with no representation, no legal rights.
There is a hearing going on for the last couple weeks concerning the "Proudboys" who were supposedly behind this.
Many of us believe our own government was behind a coup to take the government from the people and give it to Biden/China.
Turns out our government has been withholding excupatory evidence that there were at least 50 FBI informants and agitators sent among the crowds to make them act up. The Capital police shot first into a peaceful assembly of people who were going to the Capital to air their grievences. This is our First Amendment right in this nation. And the government just keeps on treading on them.

Truth matters regardless if one resides in or outside of a church.
And there needs to be justice.

See the world you're living in today? Biden did that.
We want to fix it.
And it all begins with truth.
Hugs

View attachment 31385

Up in the Christianity forums there is a Current Events section. Mostly political views. Whether it be gun laws or plandemic, constitutional, judicial. I don't know if non-christians have access to that section. Always a lot going on in the political field.
Some people say you shouldn't mix politics with religion. I say you can't have one without the other.
Politics is religion and religion is politics. Ask Moses.
Don't I know it.

On a completely different subject I found this YouTube clip. You can understand why big corporations don't want their customers knowing too much about the products.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
October 2020 I posted one of my first posts:

Dunkin Donuts Extra Large Extra sweet please.
Oh those were the days. Sometimes 2 or 3 Extra Large and Extra sweet a day.
On the way to work, at lunch, and on the drive home.
Daily diet for about 30 years.
How I love my coffee extra large and extra sweet.
And then...
I'm walking across a parking lot and my legs just stopped.
I couldn't move them. They felt like they was planted in cement.
After a couple minutes I could walk again.
I was on the road trucking with my Ex husband for about 10 years.
Had to make a stop and use the restroom.
Bam.. leg lock.
After a couple of months of not being able to move freely I decided to go home and stay there.
It was getting harder. I went from a mile to less than 100 feet before I would have to stop.
Wait a couple minutes and go along.
That was about 7 years ago now.
I walked into a clinic and explained to the doctor,
I can't walk across the parking lot without my legs locking up.
Yup, You need an MRA.
A what?
An MRA, you have a blockage in your arteries.
You know that because I said I couldn't walk across the parking lot?
Yup, I see it all the time in older people.
So I got an MRA.
Seems there is a blockage in my main artery between my belly button and my pelvic bone.
When the blood don't get through to my legs, they stop working.
Operation cost $400,000.00 to replace my aorta with some fancy rubber tube.
And 4-5 months recovery. No lifting, no driving, no nothing.
I had insurance but no one to help me for that amount a time.
Funny thing was, my Ex got the same thing, except his was higher up and was shutting down his kidneys and other organs.
So he went and had the operation. I took care of him for tthe 4-5 months recovery.
But when it came time for me, well, somebody had to go to work and pay the bills.
So I never had it done.
I did some research to find out how this happened.
Sugar.
Yup that extra large and extra sweet done me in.
See sugar has a nasty habit of scratching the lining of the arteries.
Once you have scratches, then the cholesterol snuggles on in and takes up residence.
After some years of build up it starts to get crusty.. like solid.. like cement.
And it stops the blood flow to the legs or wherever the blood is blocked from going.
It's been about 7 years. I have trouble walking around the stores or going to the mailbox.
Somedays it's hard to get to the bathroom.. only about 20 feet away.
The medical term for what I have is called Occlusion of the Aorta.
And the only way to fix it is to replace it.
I only use a little milk in my coffee now.
I avoid a lot of sweets.
Try buying anything without some form of sugar, it's next to impossible.

So I just put this here for all those Dunkin Donut fans who love their coffee Extra Large and Extra Sweet..
If your still walking pretty good, do yourself a favor and cut back as best you can.
And maybe if there is someone who is having trouble walking across a parking lot,
and it feels like your legs just won't move.
Get yourself to a doctor and ask for an MRA.
You just might be able to reverse it before it gets so solid they can't put a stint in it.

I still love my coffee
:)
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Current Events should be open to everyone to talk about.
There is so much going on in the world.
I'm a political fanatic.
Some would call me a rightwing radical white supremist nazi Maga Trump supporting domestic terrorist.
LOL

Hugs

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
The Left Hate Trump. I can't imagine why?

Mr Trump is gone now, so everyone can breathe a little easier. Although Biden seems effected by dementia. I don't know about these elected leaders today, I think America needs another JFK who'll actually do something.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Well, Before I die I'm going to do a lot of cooking.
I love cooking I just hate washing all the pots and pans afterwards.
The last few weeks it's been difficult standing at the stove so I resorted to frozen dinners.
But now that my knee is mending (thankyou for the thoughts and prayers) I can get back to doing what I love to do.
So I went shopping yesterday and baught a lot of stuff.
I'm just not sure what I want to start with.
My dad is coming over this weekend and he's the easiest person to cook for. He likes everything.
If I was younger I would probably go to culinary school and then open a restaurant.
I always wanted a Bed and Breakfast but life didn't lead me that way.

What's your favorite food?
Hugs

My favorite food is Italian. What is yours?

Reactions: Ziggy

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
The second death is not eternal dying. It is death.
So Jesus is going to resurrect everyone after they just died, then those who go to hell will die all over again. You can prove this is what will happen? Do you actually know know, or do you accept that on your good belief. I say that because the Bible can be believed different ways. Which way is the correct way little miss @Cassandra

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
(I hate myself so much, I hate myself so very much, oh how I hate everything that I am)