CATHOLIC BASHING THREAD TITLES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
And THIS is where you LOSE - every time.

You simply refuse to accept that the Greek word used in these passages (EPIGNOSIS) does NOT simply mean "knowledge". I have shown you the explanations of Epignosis from PROTESTANT - as well as Catholic Greek scholars - and they ALL agree: It is defined as a full, experiential knowledge - similar to a marriage being consummated in Scriptural terms.

EVERY born again person has an Epignosis of Christ - and ONLY people with an Epignosis of Him are born again. Remember - denial is NOT a valid argument . . .

Whatever you preach, as long as that empty circle you are holding is your god, you can have your salvation and your god for yourself, please!

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Whatever you preach, as long as that empty circle you are holding is your god, you can have your salvation and your god for yourself, please!
Ignorance may be bliss, but it is never illuminating.

mike1.jpg

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
composed by Pope Leo XIII
following a prophetic vision, 1884.

Colossians 2:18 Let no man not holding to (Christ Ephesians 1:22) the Head [but] puffed up by his fleshly mind, who conceitedly meddles in what he knows nothing about (the mystery which is Christ 1:28), with his pretentious humility and angelic worship beguile you (with enticing words 2:4) of your reward (which is Christ Philippians 3:14). 19 Because holding to the Head nourishment being ministered, all the Body (of Christ’s Own 1:18) by joints and bands [of faith 2:12 Hosea 11:4; peace Ephesians 4:3; and charity Colossians 3:14], and knit together (in love 2:2), will grow with the growth of God.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Translation: "No, BOL - I can't argue my way out of Epignosis, either."

Ummmmm, that's what I thought . . .