CB Camp Starts Tomorrow!!! :D (Luggage Thread)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you want to have a virtual party tonight for celebration of our trip tomorrow?

• Nah, I'm busy tonight but thanks anyways.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earth to @Ziggy lol as I see you liked my post but you didn't vote in the poll whether or not you were free to have a party tonight. I usually don't have them on Thursday nights because people have to work the next day but if enough people wanted to have one that sounds good to me. :D @Michael1985, what about you,.. are you up for a party tonight? :)

Michael1985

Sep 30, 2020
British Columbia
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah, sounds good.

108973964-portrait-of-young-man-wearing-party-hat-while-enjoying-birthday-party-on-white-background.jpg

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol just go ahead and vote in the poll then and next week is going to be a full week of summer concert parties anyways. XD If enough people want one tonight it'll be from seven pm et to eleven pm et. :)

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know I wasn't planning to tonight but since it sure seems like everybody is excited about this virtual trip tomorrow, does anybody want to have a party tonight? I'll go ahead and add a poll to this and then you can vote on the answer. :)
I'm gonna try and take a nap here soon.
But if you have a party tonight I'll try to crash it :)

I'm a night owl anyways, but I been up since....????
I don't know.. I don't recall what time I went to bed..

My life is so dull I don't even use a clock let alone a calendar.
But this party stuff and going camping and disney..
now I have to find a clock to set it LOL

If you build it, they will come :)

HUGS

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I nearly forgot that this thread made me think about this old Candid Camera episode. :)

Reactions: Wynona

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey guys, this is just for fun as you don't have to participate, but if you want to play along just go ahead and post pictures of all the luggage that you're taking with you to camp and then I'll go ahead and pack it in the van. :D

View attachment 15321

First of all I'll need my sleeping bag. :)

View attachment 15322

And my tent. :D *Folds*

View attachment 15323

Also, I'll need a flashlight. :)

View attachment 15324

And now I need to start filling my suitcase. :D

View attachment 15325

First of all I'll need my nightgown. ;) I really have a nightgown similar to this. :D)

View attachment 15326

I'll also need a bathing suit. :D ( I have one like this as well. :) )

View attachment 15327

Now some water shoes just in case the lake has a rocky bottom.

View attachment 15328

Suntan lotion even though I don't usually get bad sunburns I'll still need it.

View attachment 15329

I also can't forget my shades. :cool:

View attachment 15330

And I think the weather is supposed to be nice but better bring an umbrella and other rain gear just in case. :) (See next post.)

Oh wow I need some of those shoes actually for the river nearby, there are some pretty sharp rocks..... But no rush, it's the first month of Winter now.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh wow I need some of those shoes actually for the river nearby, there are some pretty sharp rocks..... But no rush, it's the first month of Winter now.

Oh yeah that's right, I forgot that it's winter where you are right now. Whoops! :oops:

Yep Ziggy knows!!! :D

@Ziggy knows what? That she's going to ride on the roof?? She's got way too much stuff and was still packing at the party before she left!! XD

Reactions: Ziggy

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh yeah that's right, I forgot that it's winter where you are right now. Whoops! :oops:

@Ziggy knows what? That she's going to ride on the roof?? She's got way too much stuff and was still packing at the party before she left!! XD

She has a pretty good idea on what we need to bring. :p

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before we go we need to pick up extra:

iu

I don't know hoe far from civiliation we're going, or incase we get lost.
But if your driving @April_Rose I have all confidence that you will get us home safely
:)

I don't know if I have much confidence in these:
iu

they have a tendency to take on in circles. Need one of these as well, just incase.

iu

I'm done packing.
Just waiting for the clock to chime.

iu

Haha
Hugs

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Especially for the Americans, Canadians, Africans and Europeans, don't forget to bring your armour, you may need it to protect yourselves from Lions, Bears, Wolves, Jaguars, Panthers, Hyenas and all those dangerous animals, now nothing will dare bite those chunks of metal. :p

images

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright, I got some news/current events to do today, but I figured that I would give everybody some further instructions before I did. This and the Disneyland virtual experience are going to be experiences you will never forget and I promise you that. ;) Now let me first get to responding to all of my messages. :D

She has a pretty good idea on what we need to bring. :p

Yes but lil' bro, (I hope you don't mind me calling you that because you sort of feel like my little brother at this point. :D) we're spending the weekend in the woods,.. not a month in Europe. :rolleyes: LOL I'm afraid of how she's going to wind up packing for Disneyland now as it'll probably be a year's worth of stuff. :p

Before we go we need to pick up extra:

iu

I don't know hoe far from civiliation we're going, or incase we get lost.
But if your driving @April_Rose I have all confidence that you will get us home safely
:)

I don't know if I have much confidence in these:
iu

they have a tendency to take on in circles. Need one of these as well, just incase.

iu

I'm done packing.
Just waiting for the clock to chime.

iu

Haha
Hugs

*Hugs* and I'm glad you asked that because I was just going to explain that it's a several minute trip that we have to take later on today. At seven pm et is when we'll have our first virtual campfire and during that time I'll explain what our activities will be for tomorrow. Now, we're going to divide our tents up amongst the yard of girls and boys,.. that way if we accidentally run into each other changing we won't start getting uncomfortable. :)

We'll have one virtual porta potty so please let us remember to be courteous of others. :) Oh and just so everybody knows, we won't be showering until we return to CB on Sunday so you might want to hit the showers before we go. ;) (Btw, I can't drive for real,.. but I do have my virtual driver's license. :) )

Are we going to do some orienteering? I used to do that in boyscouts:
orienteering.jpg

Yeah, just in case we don't have cellphone service that's probably a good idea. :D

f713c74fa80f.jpg

Also I remembered to bring this with me as well. :) (I already packed my shower stuff for Sunday. :D)

71w3DAUqTpL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Ziggy and dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm eating lunch right now, (btw, we'll virtually roast hotdogs and marshmallows tonight as all the food is already packed

!! :D) but we will also probably need this for the virtual porta potty. :D (I have some other things to do around the house so I might be busy for awhile.)

5aaecbe5-192e-4056-b47d-72b6def0a6db_1.b9f9aea239328af4271c3a68aad9ed2d.jpeg

Reactions: dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And whenever my mother and I go on a road trip together we play this song as it's our traveling song so it's only fitting that I do it now. :D

Reactions: dev553344