Don't Forget, Keeping America First Rally Is Tomorrow Night!!! :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right tomorrow night I will need all of your help and support (@Hidden In Him and @Heart2Soul I don't think I've heard from either of you about this yet so I thought I would tag you both here) when it comes to telling my congressman exactly what we think about those demonrats taking over our country and messing with documents the US Constitution and Bill of Rights and that we're not going to stand for it any longer!!! :mad: (So here are all of the details listed below. :) )

Edit: Also adding @Taodeching to the tag as a reminder that this is taking place tomorrow night. :D

What: Keeping America First, Help Me Save America Rally
Where: Current Events/Politics Forum
When: 7 pm et- midnight

And yeah that's right patriots, we have a HUGE night (that's running until midnight) ahead of us and so with it running for five hours it should give everyone who wants to drop by and say a few words and give their support enough time. There will also be virtual refreshments and music and dancing so I hope to see you there!!! :D (This event link will be copied and pasted into the message for my congressman so please don't be afraid to hold back and say all that you need to say. More details of what will all be in my letter tomorrow night!!! :D)

ba9458ec94ddf546593d228e5d555c63.jpg

Last edited: