CB Camp

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I forget what the hours are.. @April_Rose is in charge of the schedule.
I think it was 11PM EST or 9PM

All I know is we need an early start for the hiking trip..

See: @April_Rose for details.
I think I am close to the end already. The thought of driving tonight is worse than sleeping on the ground in a sleeping bag... Ha, I am reminded of sleeping out in a sleeping bag once in an orange grove in Spain. In the morning the owner of the orange trees was surprised and unhappy with us. We had kind of hoped he would offer us breakfast, but no such luck...

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I am close to the end already. The thought of driving tonight is worse than sleeping on the ground in a sleeping bag... Ha, I am reminded of sleeping out in a sleeping bag once in an orange grove in Spain. In the morning the owner of the orange trees was surprised and unhappy with us. We had kind of hoped he would offer us breakfast, but no such luck...
Well, there is supposed to be horseback riding tomorrow afternoon, but umm..
I may keep my feet on the ground. Just to be safe.
I was thinking...
Fishing!

Jhn 21:3 Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing.
Jhn 21:4 But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus.
Jhn 21:5 Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.
Jhn 21:6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

HUGS

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I been out around the Forum passing out invites..
I'm not slacking..
iu

Lol really? Thanks!! :D I was just about to ask you guys if you were having fun so far and think I should do this again next year. ;) And yep, we've got until eleven and did ya'all hear the one about the Wooley Swamp by any chance? ;)

Reactions: Ziggy and amadeus

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to move out, away from the fire pit and the marshmallow roasting...a little smokey for me..and the music noise....I'm hitting the tree branches..night

luminair-tree-tent.jpg

Attachments

• luminair-tree-tent.jpg
    luminair-tree-tent.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 0

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol really? Thanks!! :D I was just about to ask you guys if you were having fun so far and think I should do this again next year. ;) And yep, we've got until eleven and did ya'all hear the one about the Wooley Swamp by any chance? ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......................

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a few more songs and then it's about to get spooky around here. ;) But after this trip you guys are going to have to tell me if you want it again next summer. :D

Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a few more songs and then it's about to get spooky around here. ;) But after this trip you guys are going to have to tell me if you want it again next summer. :D

We could always have a beach party some weekend???

waddaya think :)

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We could always have a beach party some weekend???

waddaya think :)

Actually there's a virtual luau next month. :D I'll be right back for some spooky stories. The Dr. Pepper I drank is making me visit the porta potty again lol I'll also stop to get on my nightgown on the way back. :) (For real lol)

BluJohnUnit_1440.jpg

Reactions: Ziggy