CB Camp

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good Night,
See You Bright and Early.

If I'm not in my tent, check by the lake, I probably be fishin..
:)
HUGS

iu

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not too bright and early though lol I will probably be up around nine am et so I can have enough time to wake up before we go on our hike. :)

Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a glorious day the LORD brings forth....I just always get amazed by it beauty and power....TRULY..the warmth on my face and the great wellbeing in my spirit

iu

O LORD make this day with with my mates a great day of adventure and wonder...and no one gets hurt..

later then... moving out for a walk

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not too bright and early though lol I will probably be up around nine am et so I can have enough time to wake up before we go on our hike. :)
No talus slope though. Those are the slopes where no ground can be gained while standing still or walking too slow because the pebbles and smooth stones beneath our feet cause us to slide otherwise backwards. Can a person backslide?

We cannot stand still in our walk with God. Always we must step out in faith one more time forward and upward toward Him, faith that He will if need be [and it is necessary] always there to take hold of our hand so we do not fall or slide backwards.

But now then on to the hike before us today...

Reactions: Ziggy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

iu

iu

Everybody still sleeping...
shhh

(mornin)
hugs
It all looks good, but I am remembering now when I was a student in West Berlin of having for breakfast eggs with a tall glass of dark German beer. None of that I suppose on this trip. A little wine for the stomach's sake may be a good thing, but wine or beer to excess can be a very real problem...

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for this sister. I really loved it.

I guess I own a couple of dozen harmonicas in all of the keys along with two chromatics. I used to walk a lot and play while walking but for a few years now my lungs have made that an impossibility. I cannot get enough oxygen to walk if I am working that little instrument. At one time I would play in church meetings, but never like that fellow in the video...

Then up until last year I would go into the coffee room early a couple of times a week where mostly old folks would gather together for games and talk and, yes, music and I would sit and play old songs both secular and hymns.

Then come this pandemic thing and the apartment manager suspended those gatherings. So now once in a while I sit in my recliner or at my computer desk in my little study and play a bit... I can do that as long and nothing else in me needs a whole lot of oxygen at the moment...

Maybe they will reopen our coffee gatherings soon. I hope so. The manager is a nice enough guy but he does not know God and he is a stickler for rules. British he is and that is not a slam against the British, but he came down hard on the side of the city when they locked down so very many things...

Reactions: Ziggy

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I better get in there before @April_Rose wakes up..

iu

Thank you for finishing up in there before I woke up because I definitely needed it lol just so you guys know we might leave for our hike a bit after ten because I'm still waiting to use the kitchen and eat breakfast and then I need to throw some clothes on. :D A lot of good music was already posted though it looks like and a lot of activity on here already. :)

Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy