CB's Official Thanksgiving Countdown

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, now that Halloween is officially over, now it's time to toss out the pumpkins and started dreaming about a hot turkey dinner, with mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, corn, rolls, and then bring in the pumpkin pie!! :D (Though believe it or not I eat mine without the crust lol) Anyways, whether we celebrate in a group or at home with a small number of people, let us not forget what Thanksgiving is truly about. Being thankful and counting our many blessings that the Lord above has blessed us with which is something that we should do all year round!! So, now I'll start off the Thanksgiving countdown with twenty-five days left to go!! :D

unnamed (2).jpg

Reactions: JohnDB

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am thankful for a God that is good and loves his children: Galatians 5:22-23

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

6498859_orig.jpg

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well this thread really isn't about saying what we're thankful for yet,.. that's on Thanksgiving Day,.. but still really good to know. :)

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today I'm thankful for cold weather and the seasons...

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, forgot to mark in this today. Twenty-two days and counting. :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I'm thankful for you too and the fact that this election hasn't made me lose my mind or dinner yet.

R

Rita

We don’t have a thanksgiving , and we have turkey on Christmas Day , so I guess my countdown will be longer. Right now I am counting the days down to dec 2nd when this lockdown will end!!
Rita