Two Very BIG Christmas Announcements!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay so now that Thanksgiving is over the Christmas season has officially begun and I want to tell you guys about two Christmas celebrations that I have going on starting next Monday. :D The first one is called "April's Twenty-Five Days of Christmas" which will be my very own personal countdown with a Christmas video per day just like I did at Halloween. :) Then starting on the very next day (December 1st) will be "It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year Christmas Couch Potato Campout." :D

We will have a virtual sleigh ride, stay in a virtual cabin, and it'll feature all of your favorite Christmas classics and current hits as we celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ!! :D There will also be a Christmas parade, and Christmas In Rockefeller Center. :) (If I can find it on YouTube to post that is.) With maybe an occasional Christmas movie if I find it on YouTube. :D @Josho, @JohnDB, @historyb, @Devin Wintch, @Michael1985. (There will probably also be additional fun as I think of it.)