CERN And Fallen Angels...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you sure that you're in the right forum?
Why would anybody on a Christian forum be interested on "UFO", or "Extraterrestrial Alien" Garbage??? Go watch the "X-Files" they think "the truth is out there".

Christians already have the truth living in them.

Reactions: MA2444

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Die? What a plan. Don't you believe what your bible says? It says, 5 thousand will die on your left side and 10.000 on your right, but it will not come near to you...?
Until it's TIME, which is determined by God. THEN physical death will come as it has for EVERYBODY (with a couple of exceptions).

Tonight would be fine.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think this guy mentions Cern but he talks about the government has been in contact with Aliens since the 1940's and have known all along that they are extra dimensional beings. That they have been trying to open portals to let them into earth. I think that's where Cern comes in. It's very interesting.

@MA2444 Have you seen this movie? It is somewhat poorly acted but still very interesting. The writers of this script seemed to know some things.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is why I differentiated by saying "nephilim in physical form." There are physical nephilim in the earth now, today. And there has been for a long time. These are the days of Noah. So yes, there are demons which are nephilim spirits ...but there are physical nephilim in the earth today as well.

Oh I think so too. Bigfoot has to be somebody too and he's been seen for a long time.
That begs the question, what caliber for Sasquatch?!

• Haha
Reactions: TLHKAJ

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really need to expand your horizons beyond lunatic-fringe, conspiracy-Christian wacko sites. Neither Hynek (who has been dead 38 years) nor Vallee (who is now 84) would ascribe the UFO phenomena to anything like the "demonic" in the lunatic-fringe, conspiracy-Christian wacko sense in which you are using the term. I have seen lunatic-fringe, conspiracy-Christian wacko sites where what both Hynek and Vallee actually said has been taken completely out of context to support the wacko perspective. You have obviously seen them as well.

The evolution of Hynek's views is explained quite well in the Wikipedia entry: J. Allen Hynek - Wikipedia.

Precisely as I suggested, both Vallee and Hynek recognized that the UFO phenomena are too mysterious and multi-faceted to be explained in terms of nuts-and-bolts alien craft. Both noted the affinity between the UFO phenomena and other phenomena (including Marian apparitions and folklore tales of "little people"), as well as the non-material and even "psychic" aspects. They both speculated about other dimensions and higher realities - but not "demonic" in any sense close the way you are using the term. Rather, they would be more likely to explain the demonic in terms of the UFO phenomena, not vice-versa.

YOU SIMPLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. If it makes you happy to ascribe to lunatic-fringe, conspiracy-Christian wacko thinking about UFOs, be my guest. Your references to CERN should be sufficient to tell anyone this side of sanity that this is lunatic-fringe, conspiracy-Christian wacko stuff.

Wow! I really set you off! I'm getting the image of you sitting there all red faced and angry!

The thing is...I'm not asking you to agree with me and is is ok if you disagree with me. Go ahead and call me a couple more names, it's ok. Get it all out of your system. I didnt mean to ruin your day or anything. But I am a guy who has been paying attention for awhile now and I can plainly see that there's more going on in this world than meets the eye. In case you havent noticed (or dont ever watch testimonies from others)...the way that our Lord God does things is absolutely Twilight Zone! This is all shaping up to be like a real life Sci-Fi movie. If you cant see these things, then that is on you. We are too far into the end times and time is too short to be all white picket fence syndrome anout spiritual matters. That's a namby pamby perspective that is out dated to me. Disagree all you want to! Who cares? We're all just half baked christian Brothers & Sisters before God trying to figure things out. To find our Lord! He who seeks Him will find Him. So to get irratated at one another over details is sort of, stupid. You might be smarter than me in one or more areas, (and maybe not too), but dont you think its stupid to torture yourself with anger and pride when it means naught to me anyway? You havent shaken me in any of this. So? (Yawn).

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MA2444 Have you seen this movie? It is somewhat poorly acted but still very interesting. The writers of this script seemed to know some things.

I have not watched this movie. It sounds good and I'm about ready to watch a movie anyway, lol. Thanks, Brother, I'll check it out
Have you ever seen the 13th Floor? That's an awesome movie.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I think so too. Bigfoot has to be somebody too and he's been seen for a long time.
That begs the question, what caliber for Sasquatch?!
Silver bullets? Be sure to cut off the head like David did.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not watched this movie. It sounds good and I'm about ready to watch a movie anyway, lol. Thanks, Brother, I'll check it out
Have you ever seen the 13th Floor? That's an awesome movie.
No, I haven't. I'll look it up.
Btw ... I'm a sister. lol
(No worries.)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, Brother, I'll check it out
I changed my avatar so it'll be easier to remember I'm a sister. I know my screen name isn't quite generic looking. lol

Let me know what you think about the movie, okay?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would anybody on a Christian forum be interested on "UFO", or "Extraterrestrial Alien" Garbage??? Go watch the "X-Files" they think "the truth is out there".

See, that was sort of my point. Thank you for making my point!

Your post. I read it it and can only see my history there. I remember Sunday School and then the Baptist Church, and they did a very good job of preaching the Gospel message. But let's be fair, ok? That was the 1960's Brother. We were Babes in Christ.

Are we still Babes in Christ? Arent we supposed to grow up, spiritually? Umm, It's in scripture. Shall I look it up? We cant take our Baptism as a kid and hang onto it. We are charged to...walk into it and through it. Are we or not? SO christians who go home after their Baptism and then dont read or pray or seek the Lord...they will not grow as Christians. Babes in Christ still. I call that, White Picket Fence Syndrome.

The Lord did not tell us to gi be a resovoir or a pond. He told us to be a River. Rivers of living water will flow through you to others and bless them. It is the Lord work. Consider this, a pond will go stagnant, and grow algae. You have to flow out of the pond. Yes Peter, that means getting out of the boat...

So your post I think is a perfect example of spiritual White Picket Fence Syndrome!

That's why most christians dont ever see miracles! You wont ever walk on water unless you get out of the boat. I came along and was the kind of guy who said, ok, I will get out of the boat. SO I did. And so I have so many testimonies of supernatural things happening right before my eyes that's almost a common occurance for me. This is normal Christianity. It's very real. Our Lord is real, and very active! Dont believe me. Ask Him to show you! Get out of the boat Brother! open your dam gate! And expect things to happen.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I changed my avatar so it'll be easier to remember I'm a sister. I know my screen name isn't quite generic looking. lol

Let me know what you think about the movie, okay?

I'm sorry, I did it again. :phew:

I will.

• Haha

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 24:37
But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

In the days of Noah, there were nephilim according to the bible, and so we are now seeing this again

One should be aware of what's happening as opposed to sticking one's head in the sand

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's why most christians dont ever see miracles! You wont ever walk on water unless you get out of the boat. I came along and was the kind of guy who said, ok, I will get out of the boat. SO I did. And so I have so many testimonies of supernatural things happening right before my eyes that's almost a common occurance for me. This is normal Christianity. It's very real. Our Lord is real, and very active! Dont believe me. Ask Him to show you! Get out of the boat Brother! open your dam gate! And expect things to happen.
God is preparing His people, brother. We will see the days when we will absolutely have to walk by faith and not by sight, in order to survive. And those who know their God will be strong and do exploits! :) Jesus said we would do greater works than He did while He was on the earth. What could be greater than raising the dead after 3 days? With God nothing is impossible. We have to dig in ....the closer the better ...to know Him more. The times we are in demands it.

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In the days of Noah, there were nephilim according to the bible, and so we are now seeing this again

One should be aware of what's happening as opposed to sticking one's head in the sand
Except that nothing is "Happening" except for "Eschatological Chicken Littles" trying to spread their panic.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Silver bullets? Be sure to cut off the head like David did.

Hmm. I'm a life long target shooter and hunter so I was thinking more towards some big heavy bullets in large calibers like, 44 Mag or 45/70...along those lines!

But now I need a Sword too?! I guess I could my skinning knife. It's very sharp. It took off a deers head so it'll prolly work on a Goliath?

I think what happened was, the fallen angels, some of them, had children by earth women and their offspring was, the Nephilim. So God sent Noah's flood to wipe them all out and preserve the bloodline. But it says the Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also after that...! So all the Nephilim died in the flood, but their spirits were then bound to earth since they are unredeemable as hybrids and not human.

We know that the enemy counterfeits the things of God. God can speak and create life, but fallen angels would have to do it in a laboratory. (LOL!) So I think that after God punished them severely for doing that, that they looked for a loophole. They needed bodies for the spirits of the Nephilim to inhabit to be able to do anything and function. And for decades there has been these stories of cattle mutilations that were done with surgical precision. Blood drained, organs removed. They are gathering biological material in order to build themselves (Bigfoot) bodys to inhabit, or other types also. They think they are building up their armies to fight God Almighty! And that's why you of increased Bigfoot sightings nowadays. But the Lord (The Restrainer) will not let them attack humans yet, but will one day, prolly the day after the rapture?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, and.....

Luke 21:26
[26]Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until it's TIME, which is determined by God. THEN physical death will come as it has for EVERYBODY (with a couple of exceptions).

Tonight would be fine.

How's that song go again? Onward Christian Sol-diers?

1 Onward, Christian soldiers,
marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
going on before!
Christ, the royal Master,
leads against the foe;
Forward into battle,
see his banner go!.../

The song implies action Brother. We are the Lords Christian Soldiers. We are the boots on the ground. We have to do our part. We have to walk it out. Then it's Time!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We know that the enemy counterfeits the things of God. God can speak and create life, but fallen angels would have to do it in a laboratory. (LOL!) So I think that after God punished them severely for doing that, that they looked for a loophole. They needed bodies for the spirits of the Nephilim to inhabit to be able to do anything and function. And for decades there has been these stories of cattle mutilations that were done with surgical precision. Blood drained, organs removed. They are gathering biological material in order to build themselves (Bigfoot) bodys to inhabit, or other types also. They think they are building up their armies to fight God Almighty! And that's why you of increased Bigfoot sightings nowadays. But the Lord (The Restrainer) will not let them attack humans yet, but will one day, prolly the day after the rapture?
They are and have been (for a long time) creating nephilim and various hybrids in labs at various locations around the world. They are creating human-nephilim hybrids (from DNA of bodies found frozen in ice), human-animal hybrids, and animal-nephilim hybrids ....and basically any mixture of these they can fathom. But there are also the same things happening now as the days of Noah ....fallen angels taking human women. Now, with offspring and lab-created hybrids, they can create hybrids and nephilim that can pass as human. It's important to make sure they confess Jesus Christ came in the flesh ...say, if you are not sure. Just saying ...

Daniel 2:41-43
[41]And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
[42]And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
[43]And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha ha, this explain a lot!

Did they probe you were the sun doesn't shine too with an alien colonoscopy? :jest:

Thats embarassing man and I didnt even say it, lol! A better question woud have been has he ever dabbled in the occult? (I have a theory that all abductees have).