CERN And Fallen Angels...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think this guy mentions Cern but he talks about the government has been in contact with Aliens since the 1940's and have known all along that they are extra dimensional beings. That they have been trying to open portals to let them into earth. I think that's where Cern comes in. It's very interesting.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, good grief. Total lunatic-fringe nonsense. Unfortunately for you, I have been intensely involved with the UFO phenomenon for almost 60 years. I know, to the extent it can be known, every nook and cranny of the UFO phenomenon and UFO research communtity since at least 1940. (I also had an encounter in 1971 that was highly anomalous but minor-league stuff as UFO encounters go.) There are and always have been credible researchers doing credible research. There are and always have been complete crackpots and charlatans.

The "UFO phenomenon" is in fact an ever-evolving, impossible-to-pin-down, multi-faceted set of diverse phenomena. There is no single theory that does justice to these phenomena. Some form of interaction with other dimensions is one plausible possibility. Some non-human intelligence manipulating humanity for reasons known only to itself (what Jacques Vallee called a "control system") is another. Extraterrestrials visiting planet earth is possible but could not begin to account for the sheer volume and diversity of the phenomena, which is why another suggestion is an "ultra-terrestrial" life form sharing the planet with us.

Angels and demons and other biblical stuff? Sure, this notion has always been around. One perspective is that biblical accounts such as Ezekiel's are in fact describing UFO encounters and have nothing to do with angels, demons or God. Another, more popular today, is that the UFO phenomena are in fact End Times manifestations from the angelic and/or demonic realms. I don't deny, this view is taken somewhat more seriously today than it was 25 years ago. To some researchers, this is simply evidence that the UFO phenomena are so perplexing that people must resort to things like demons in an effort to explain them.

The guys in your video are classic self-promoting whack jobs who have pieced together assorted tidbits of UFO lore, such as the Holloman AFB UFO landing (NOT), into a narrative that will appeal to paranoid conspiracy loons, Christian and otherwise, but will fail to cause so much as a ripple in the serious UFO community.

FWIW, these goofballs' entire scenario has its origins not in their own research but in author Nick Redfern's 2010 book Final Events, in which he describes what he was told by supposed U.S. government "insiders." Nick churns out UFO books like a popcorn machine, and he makes clear in his comments here that he didn't take any of it seriously but was merely reporting what he had been told: UFOs: WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON?. Back in 2010 I suggested to his publisher that his supposed insiders were likely bored file clerks at the Department of Agriculture, whereupon I received back an email full of laughing emojis. Now the characters in your video insist IT'S ALL TRUE!!! Just another day in the wacky world of ufology.

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a bit of the CERN nonsense, together with a sane commentary:

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boy that touched a nerve with you didnt it?!

an ever-evolving, impossible-to-pin-down, multi-faceted set of diverse phenomena. There is no single theory that does justice to these phenomena.

Impossible to pin down. Nothing to see here, move along, move along...

Lol! You're funny.

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Boy that touched a nerve with you didnt it?!
When complete insanity interjects itself into a subject about which I happen to know a great deal, I suppose in some sense it "touches a nerve."

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When complete insanity interjects itself into a subject about which I happen to know a great deal, I suppose in some sense it "touches a nerve."

Well suppose you tell us what the ufo's really are then and where are the Aliens that pilot the ufo's from? Orion? Alderan?

If their not fallen angels and evil spirits then who and what are they?

Two of your favorite non christian ufo scientists (Jaque Valle and J. Allen Hynek) both came to the same conclusion, that they are Demonic.

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
I don't know about portals being created to allow in beings to enter our dimension. However, this is an interesting find from March of this year.

Scientists look for signs of alien technology in mysterious perfectly synchronised solar system​

Scientists hope to look for signs of alien technology in similar planet systems in future​

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about portals being created to allow in beings to enter our dimension. However, this is an interesting find from March of this year.

Scientists look for signs of alien technology in mysterious perfectly synchronised solar system​

Scientists hope to look for signs of alien technology in similar planet systems in future​

Scripture talks about evil spirits coming up from the bottomless pit, doesnt it? I was thinking that before they said in the video that Cern calls their portal the bottomless pit. Kind of weird. And kind of falls into place.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Die.

Next question????

Die? What a plan. Don't you believe what your bible says? It says, 5 thousand will die on your left side and 10.000 on your right, but it will not come near to you...?

Have you missed the whole point of this thread? If they do release evil spirits from the bottomless pit like scripture says will happen, then what effect on the earth would that have?
Oh there's a lot of scenarios and many of them are, if this, then that. So no one can be 100% sure how it will come down. But if we have pndered the scenarios then as it happens and they have their effects upon the world...then we will know as it is happeningm what is going on for real.

But let's not think like that! Let's scoff instead! Good show!

This world is about to change overnight. This eclipse is prolly warning us to repent and be ready for a judgment coming, just like happened dozens of times in scripture before. These fallen angels are going to show up and begin to show signs and wonders...and a lot of destruction. But the world will know that Genesis 6 is true and there are supernatural evil spirits among us.

But wait! Jeses said, as it was in the time of Noah, so shall it be at the times of my coming. Business as usual, people buying and selling, getting married, scoffing at the nay sayers...right up until the rain will start to fall...But it will be too late then so be careful Brother!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Send in the clowns!!!! Oh wait - They're already here!!!

Are you sure that you're in the right forum? Because I had thought that I posted this stuff in the christian forum where it wouldnt be a debate but a discussion.

And somehow, your post doesnt seem very christianlike to me? So...wrong forum?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well suppose you tell us what the ufo's really are then and where are the Aliens that pilot the ufo's from? Orion? Alderan?

If their not fallen angels and evil spirits then who and what are they?

Two of your favorite non christian ufo scientists (Jaque Valle and J. Allen Hynek) both came to the same conclusion, that they are Demonic.
You're right on. The elites have been opening portals for a long time in effort to bring through fallen angels. That is what they used me for, at various locations around the world (mayan pyramids, mountains, the Temple Mount, etc), because of my spiritual capacity ....they used me on altars since age 3 as a gateway. :( I witnessed and experienced incursions at high level rituals that were conducted by nephilim (in physical form). I know that is hard to believe. But that is my experience.

Also, the crafts that are back-engineered by our government and military are not always manned by fallen angels. Those are manned by nephilim and humans.

Last edited:

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Scripture talks about evil spirits coming up from the bottomless pit, doesnt it? I was thinking that before they said in the video that Cern calls their portal the bottomless pit. Kind of weird. And kind of falls into place.
I think if demons were to come from the pit,they could.

Man doesn't have to create a portal to allow them access.
Also,I wonder if all these fear tropes aren't counterproductive to the spirit within salvation.

God came to save the world. Now we're thinking we need saving again by what we are told will ascend to our plane from another dimension.

The name Cern gives this portal can be a play on people's fears.

Reactions: Wick Stick

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're right on. The elites have been opening portals for a ling time in effort to bring through fallen angels. That is what they used me for, at various locations around the world (mayan pyramids, mountains, the Temple Mount, etc), because of my spiritual capacity ....they used me on altars since age 3 as a gateway. :( I witnessed and experienced incursions at high level rituals that were conducted by nephilim (in physical form). I know that is hard to believe. But that is my experience.

Also, the crafts that are back-engineered by our government and military are not always manned by fallen angels. Those are manned by nephilim and humans.

Huh. Really. I can see that. Cern starting up their super collider again on April 8th is ominous. How many more will come through on the 8th?

On the bright side, we have autority over them in Jesus name. So we can order the Nephilim to leave in Jesus name ! I never heard of a spirit filled Christian being abducted by a ufo! Abductions are always people who have ties to the occult.

Yes, some are manned by fallen angels, some are manned by Nephilim (Which are the spirit of their offspring), and humans. The invasion from outer space may be false, but the destruction will be real.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think if demons were to come from the pit,they could.

Man doesn't have to create a portal to allow them access.
Also,I wonder if all these fear tropes aren't counterproductive to the spirit within salvation.

God came to save the world. Now we're thinking we need saving again by what we are told will ascend to our plane from another dimension.

The name Cern gives this portal can be a play on people's fears.

Nah, it's not fear tropes. I'm headed a different direction with this. We dont have to be afraid of them, for we are in Christ and Christ in us...

Personally, I think this all comes back to the triumphant entering of Jesus into Jerulsalem on the donkey. A dumb untrained donkey that knows nothing and has never had any burden put upon it...This might be a prophecy also! Because the Lord seems to have a congregation of Donkeys in the Christian Church! Generally speaking, we dont know anything except Jesus! And Jesus is going to ride this untrained donkey to victory for His Kingdom!

Or I could be wrong? But the similarities are surely there!

Fear is...False Evidence Appearing Real...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, some are manned by fallen angels, some are manned by Nephilim (Which are the spirit of their offspring), and humans. The invasion from outer space may be false, but the destruction will be real.
This is why I differentiated by saying "nephilim in physical form." There are physical nephilim in the earth now, today. And there has been for a long time. These are the days of Noah. So yes, there are demons which are nephilim spirits ...but there are physical nephilim in the earth today as well.

Last edited:

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really need to expand your horizons beyond lunatic-fringe, conspiracy-Christian wacko sites. Neither Hynek (who has been dead 38 years) nor Vallee (who is now 84) would ascribe the UFO phenomena to anything like the "demonic" in the lunatic-fringe, conspiracy-Christian wacko sense in which you are using the term. I have seen lunatic-fringe, conspiracy-Christian wacko sites where what both Hynek and Vallee actually said has been taken completely out of context to support the wacko perspective. You have obviously seen them as well.

The evolution of Hynek's views is explained quite well in the Wikipedia entry: J. Allen Hynek - Wikipedia.

Precisely as I suggested, both Vallee and Hynek recognized that the UFO phenomena are too mysterious and multi-faceted to be explained in terms of nuts-and-bolts alien craft. Both noted the affinity between the UFO phenomena and other phenomena (including Marian apparitions and folklore tales of "little people"), as well as the non-material and even "psychic" aspects. They both speculated about other dimensions and higher realities - but not "demonic" in any sense close the way you are using the term. Rather, they would be more likely to explain the demonic in terms of the UFO phenomena, not vice-versa.

YOU SIMPLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. If it makes you happy to ascribe to lunatic-fringe, conspiracy-Christian wacko thinking about UFOs, be my guest. Your references to CERN should be sufficient to tell anyone this side of sanity that this is lunatic-fringe, conspiracy-Christian wacko stuff.