CERN And Fallen Angels...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats embarassing man and I didnt even say it, lol! A better question woud have been has he ever dabbled in the occult? (I have a theory that all abductees have).
Yes, and/or they are bloodline cult (as I was born into... BUT GOD!!). And by this I mean, illuminati bloodlines and masonic bloodlines. These are the ones most often used in the CIA's trauma based mind control projects. And they are very often subjected to "alien" indoctrination. So they will be abducted a lot, experimented on, have hybrid offspring ....all under the guise of "alien abduction." But in actuality, it is fallen angels, demons, nephilim, and our own government/s. I believe they still harass and use non-bloodline victims, but most often those have some sort of traumatic history (such as childhood trauma) or occult dabbling that has left open doors.

Reactions: MA2444

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and/or they are bloodline cult (as I was born into... BUT GOD!!). And by this I mean, illuminati bloodlines and masonic bloodlines. These are the ones most often used in the CIA's trauma based mind control projects. And they are very often subjected to "alien" indoctrination. So they will be abducted a lot, experimented on, have hybrid offspring ....all under the guise of "alien abduction." But in actuality, it is fallen angels, demons, nephilim, and our own government/s. I believe they still harass and use non-bloodline victims, but most often those have some sort of traumatic history (such as childhood trauma) or occult dabbling that has left open doors.
Add: most (if not all) of your MUFON people are programmed under trauma-based mind control, and have been subjected to these experiences with "aliens." They are the ones we are seeing speaking out publicly now ....as they are programmed to do. They aren't lying about their experiences, but their interpretation is wrong. They believe they have been in contact with aliens from outer space, which is what they have been programmed to believe. As soon as one of them comes to Christ and He shines His light on the lies ... they'll know the truth and find out that those things cower at the name of Jesus!!!

Duck Muscles

Mar 19, 2024
Europe
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
L
Nah, it's not fear tropes. I'm headed a different direction with this. We dont have to be afraid of them, for we are in Christ and Christ in us...

Personally, I think this all comes back to the triumphant entering of Jesus into Jerulsalem on the donkey. A dumb untrained donkey that knows nothing and has never had any burden put upon it...This might be a prophecy also! Because the Lord seems to have a congregation of Donkeys in the Christian Church! Generally speaking, we dont know anything except Jesus! And Jesus is going to ride this untrained donkey to victory for His Kingdom!

Or I could be wrong? But the similarities are surely there!

Fear is...False Evidence Appearing Real...
}0pn
This is why I differentiated by saying "nephilim in physical form." There are physical nephilim in the earth now, today. And there has been for a long time. These are the days of Noah. So yes, there are demons which are nephilim spirits ...but there are physical nephilim in the earth today as well.
The Nephilim have been on earth since the inception of human culture. Ancient Sumerian records speak of them.

Much of the Old testament accounts are passed on from those earlier records.

Elohim,for example isn't a name of God. It is a reference to a category of those ancient people's gods.

Reactions: MA2444 and TLHKAJ

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except that nothing is "Happening" except for "Eschatological Chicken Littles" trying to spread their panic.

He ha, as though Jesus was lying.

Just because no big major earth shattering events have happened yet does not mean they won't.

People do the same thing about death. We all know we are going to die someday but many get caught unprepared and find themselves dead and suffering in hell.

Thats embarassing man and I didnt even say it, lol! A better question woud have been has he ever dabbled in the occult? (I have a theory that all abductees have).

I've noticed that many of these people that tell their abduction story also like to play dungeons and dragons, enjoy fortune telling or reading their horoscopes, etc or have a fascination with aliens that makes them a candidate.

Even if none of these conditions are present, they are people that know nothing of the authority of the believer abiding in Christ Jesus. This has actually happened to confessing Christians but they went to fake churches that taught error so they didn't really walk with the Lord which makes them a candidate for demonic attack.

I feel sorry for those calvinists (not really) because they think all the gifts of the Spirit have ceased so if one of those alien demons wants to probe their lower extremities the calvinist will just have to grin and bare it! Then, they have to admit that the Lord arranged it since they think God causes everything to happen. Funny stuff right there!

Jesus said one of the signs that follows true believers is they will cast out devils in His Name which is why the devil doesn't send any aliens my way because he knows it's a waste of time because I'll use the mighty Name of Jesus and cast those evil being out!

Reactions: MA2444 and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MA2444 this is another video about CERN and the eclipse ......and Crowley. The fact that this is a satanic "holy" date is also of note. I don't know why I didn't mention that the number 8 is related to the antichrist. The elites use the number 8, and the octagon in relation to their "most enlightened one." Consider the use of the octagonal shape in the architecture of the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Vatican. When I was a child, about age 9 or 10, I was taken to live with a family in an octagon shaped house. My room was on the 3rd/top floor, and my bed was octagonal. Odd, I know. But they used me in relation to portals .....and things related to antichrist.

I am not going to say for 100% sure that tomorrow will be "the day" a portal opens at CERN to brings things through and massive catastrophic events ...but the elites sure are trying, and this may mark the beginnings of judgments. Maybe .... we'll see. But we do need to be in prayer ...fasting if led.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I watvhed it yesterday. It was ok. Sort of anticlimatic.
What I found interesting is that the writers must know something about the government's cooperation with fallen entities.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I found interesting is that the writers must know something about the government's cooperation with fallen entities.

Yeah it's starting to get around now. They know that their inter-dimensional beings also, always have.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and.....

Jesus is telling us that there will be supernatural evil being among us in the end times just like their was in Noah's day.

It's easy for the devils to cause harm to those that are not aware and for those that are clueless concerning the gifts of the Spirit available to believers to enable us to be victorious over the whiles of the devil. Some are caught with their pants down and end up with an alien colonoscopy :hmhehm

The song implies action Brother. We are the Lords Christian Soldiers. We are the boots on the ground. We have to do our part. We have to walk it out. Then it's Time!

So you are saying Christians should take up arms and fight to achieve world domination?

If not, what specifically are you talking when you say we need to take action?

They aren't lying about their experiences, but their interpretation is wrong. They believe they have been in contact with aliens from outer space

Instead they have been in contact with demons.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead they have been in contact with demons.
Demons, fallen angels, nephilim (in physical form), and hybrids of all sorts ....as well as government entities with fallen angel technologies.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Demons, fallen angels, nephilim (in physical form), and hybrids of all sorts ....as well as government entities with fallen angel technologies.

And if a true Christian see one of these entities they can cat them out using the Name of Jesus and they must leave.

But, the unbelieving "believers" won't know what to do and will be all skeered and will end up getting an alien colonoscopy :hmhehm

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you sure that you're in the right forum? Because I had thought that I posted this stuff in the christian forum where it wouldnt be a debate but a discussion.

And somehow, your post doesnt seem very christianlike to me? So...wrong forum?
Ummm. scratch.gif

• Haha

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think this guy mentions Cern but he talks about the government has been in contact with Aliens since the 1940's and have known all along that they are extra dimensional beings. That they have been trying to open portals to let them into earth. I think that's where Cern comes in. It's very interesting.

They don’t “require” a Portal…
Extra-Terrestrials have occupied the Earth as their own Estate since BEFORE the beginning of manKIND….in a modern term…
They are called DEMONS.
They have access to the lower Heavens.
They can appear in any bodily Fashion they choose.
They retain much of their God given Super-natural Powers.

Government “officials” having a willing contact “with them” is Not far fetched.
And by observing the wicked acts of government politicians, Not far fetched to believe they are possessed and guided by anti-Christ Demonic spirits.

Sadly, it doesn’t begin or end with politicians, or their side-kick puppet masters with their enticing money bags…it is a WIDE-SPREAD “disease”, destroying the lives of children who ARE: “without the Truth”.

Glory to God,
Taken

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don’t “require” a Portal…
Extra-Terrestrials have occupied the Earth as their own Estate since BEFORE the beginning of manKIND….in a modern term…
They are called DEMONS.
They have access to the lower Heavens.
They can appear in any bodily Fashion they choose.
They retain much of their God given Super-natural Powers.

Government “officials” having a willing contact “with them” is Not far fetched.
And by observing the wicked acts of government politicians, Not far fetched to believe they are possessed and guided by anti-Christ Demonic spirits.

Sadly, it doesn’t begin or end with politicians, or their side-kick puppet masters with their enticing money bags…it is a WIDE-SPREAD “disease”, destroying the lives of children who ARE: “without the Truth”.

Glory to God,
Taken

The book of Enoch says that Demons came from the spirits of the Nephilim which died in the flood. Since they are disembodied spirits and unredeemable that are earth bound, so they might need a portal. Other evil beings are the fallen angels and they prolly dont need a portal.

Scripture says that The angels who rebelled were kicked out of heaven,,,
It also calls the enemy the price of the power of the air, so my best guess is, they got kicked out of heaven (the 3rd Heaven where God resides) so they prolly have the run of our solar system and known natural universe.

So some of the UFO's that have been seen over time do indeed hold these "aliens" but in reality many are interdimensional beings. I think the evidence for this is that, we hear about UFO sightings all the time and more and more as time goes on. They are not interplanetary beings because you never see that they spotted one or more wayyyyyy out there o the way to earth. They are only right around our earth and moon because this is where the action is and all the appearing and disappearing that you hear about is them blinking in and out of other dimensions to earth.

They have been trading technology to the government so the reason that people see more and more UFO's is that our govt has back engineered and built a fleet of UFO's and they go around harassing installations and showing them briefly because they are out there testing their back engineered UFO's

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The book of Enoch says that Demons came from the spirits of the Nephilim which died in the flood. Since they are disembodied spirits and unredeemable that are earth bound, so they might need a portal. Other evil beings are the fallen angels and they prolly dont need a portal.

I believe this point, and the characters thereof…(Enoch, Demons, Nephilim) are a lengthy topic unto themselves, being they in my opinion:
* 1) A godly faithful human (male)
* 2) A righteous spirit (male) having come to earth, and while on Earth, became rebellious against God, were enticed by the beauty of human females, and exercised their freewill to engage in relationships with human females.)
* 3) An offspring of (spirit male / human female), effected On Earth, via the desires of aforementioned # 2).

Scripture says that The angels who rebelled were kicked out of heaven,,,

I understand this a bit differently…
Kicked out of Heaven, would mean they were IN Heaven, then cast Down to Earth…
(That, I believe APPLIED to Satan).
* I believe;
1) Some spirits (angels) whose Estate WAS Heaven, willingly left with Satan, WHEN Satan was kicked out of Heaven.
2) Some spirits (angels) who were righteous whose Estate WAS Heaven, were SENT to Earth for righteous purposes, and ONCE ON Earth, were enthralled, with human Females, and made their own Freewill choices to voluntarily LEAVE, (give up) their heavenly Estate, Stay ON Earth, co-mingle, form physical unions with human females…THUS
Subject to the “penalty”, of no longer having access to their “first” estate.

It also calls the enemy the price of the power of the air, so my best guess is, they got kicked out of heaven (the 3rd Heaven where God resides) so they prolly have the run of our solar system and known natural universe.

Throne and Estate are two different things.
Throne is indicative of Authority.
Heaven IS Gods Throne.
Estate is indicative of “A being’s” established ‘habitat’.
* Scripture reveals Heaven(S), expressly identifying a THIRD Heaven, which by default would indicate there is A Heaven ONE and TWO Heaven.
* Scripture reveals ALL of Heaven IS ABOVE, UP, Higher than the Estate of manKIND, (being EARTH).
* In short, reviewing the WHOLE of scripture, An Invisible Gods WAY, manner, of teaching manKIND, (visions, prophecy, revealing His prophecy coming to pass) AND mans (ability to SEE), “glimpses” of Gods majestic creations, without (ability to fully GO) there.
* In short -
I would say, Gods ESTATE, is High (3rd) Heaven, exclusive unto Himself Alone, where NO “created” being (angel spirit, mans spirit) have access…Reason being (angels & man) have freewill, thus the “Ability” to SIN, and committing SIN, “IN” Gods Estate, WOULD by default, put a STAIN so to speak on God Supreme Holy Estate.

I believe Mid-Heaven. (AKA, #2, second Heaven IS Holy Angels Estate, whereby humans CAN SEE the “stars” but not GO there. (And “stars” ARE mans “glimpse” as to the number of Gods Holy Servant angels).

I believe the Lower-Heavens (AKA, #1), ARE the closest to the Earth, where by men HAVE, men DO not only SEE, but HAVE gone to…Mountain tops, Airplanes, Jets, Rockets…
“IN the Clouds”… (thick pockets of vaporous water, we can SEE, primarily can travel through, stand IN, but can not SEE through.)
And the oxygenated air, necessary to sustain a mans natural life, thin, in the lower heavens.

I believe the Same as man CAN travel to the Lower Heavens, (on foot to mountain tops, in a capsule supplied with oxygen)…SO ALSO, can Holy and Demonic Angels (having no need for oxygen, and the having the super-natural ability/power TO FLY).

So…CAN Demons roam the WHOLE Earth in an instant of time, being here, being there?
Communicate one with another in an instant of time? YES….
And so ALSO, can man, quickly travel, and instantly communicate around their Estate, (earth). Just as Scripture reveals, that, manKIND would INCREASE, in unfathomable abilities…and the INCREASE of attempts to neutralize natural Genders…

No doubt (as with every generation of manKIND)…being Each have been witnesses to prophetic foretelling coming to pass in their natural life-time…THESE DAYS, are filled with prophetic events unfolding before our eyes. And in my view, during my personal lifetime, the unfolding is exponential, quick, chaotic, frightening….and would be a horrific nightmare WITHOUT the comfort of being IN Christ.

Yes, I do believe there are human men who regularly are entertained and engage with:
Demons “and” Holy angels.

So some of the UFO's that have been seen over time do indeed hold these "aliens" but in reality many are interdimensional beings. I think the evidence for this is that, we hear about UFO sightings all the time and more and more as time goes on. They are not interplanetary beings because you never see that they spotted one or more wayyyyyy out there o the way to earth. They are only right around our earth and moon because this is where the action is and all the appearing and disappearing that you hear about is them blinking in and out of other dimensions to earth.

UFO, is a broad term. Certainly can be an un hem (secret) government, of any government, unknown to the public, flying about, which is more my suspect, since angels, (demonic or holy) do not require a “flying craft” to actually fly about.

They have been trading technology to the government so the reason that people see more and more UFO's is that our govt has back engineered and built a fleet of UFO's and they go around harassing installations and showing them briefly because they are out there testing their back engineered UFO's

Do believe, Demons and Holy Angels DO have influences…Do believe they each possess higher degrees of knowledge….
Do believe, ALL things on this Earth, discovered, tinkered with, experimenting with…is ultimately INTENDED for Good or Evil uses…God directs for Good use…Evil obviously for anti-Good use….which “up to a point”…God “allows”.

God Bless you,
Taken

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the Same as man CAN travel to the Lower Heavens, (on foot to mountain tops, in a capsule supplied with oxygen)…SO ALSO, can Holy and Demonic Angels (having no need for oxygen, and the having the super-natural ability/power TO FLY).

Well they prolly do have the breath of life, at least the fallen angels. Spirits might breath too. Well yes because God is a spirit and He breathes. Demons might have to breath too but they have no body to function in so can hardly do anything unless they find a host to possess. Like scripture, when they get cast out of a person they wander in arid places. Must not be bery nice for them.

But fallen angels did not disrobe from their spiritual bodies so have full powers (+-) compared to disembodied spirits. like they have superhuman abilities. And another thing is if you go to the original language the translation of "took for them wives of all which they chose" is not a very good translation. A more accurate translation would be...took for them women of all which they chose. (They didnt marry them.) They just took them for procreation.

I can't blame them in a way because earth women are desirable. But it still makes me angry that they did. (Those were our women!) To arms! To arms! Save the women!

I believe this point, and the characters thereof…(Enoch, Demons, Nephilim) are a lengthy topic unto themselves, being they in my opinion:
* 1) A godly faithful human (male)
* 2) A righteous spirit (male) having come to earth, and while on Earth, became rebellious against God, were enticed by the beauty of human females, and exercised their freewill to engage in relationships with human females.)
* 3) An offspring of (spirit male / human female), effected On Earth, via the desires of aforementioned # 2).

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well they prolly do have the breath of life,

Agrree, they do.

at least the fallen angels.

All angels.

Spirits might breath too.

Oxygen? Doubt it.
Remember their first estate…(light years away from the earth.) Remember rising up a mountain, the air, “thinner”, humans have difficulty breathing, lack of oxygen.

. Well yes because God is a spirit and He breathes.

Gods BREATH is not oxygen, He doesn’t require Lungs, nor a circulatory system for BLOOD….rather God IS spirit, as is the WHOLE (everything OF God) is Spirit.

Demons might have to breath too but they have no body to function in so can hardly do anything unless they find a host to possess. Like scripture, when they get cast out of a person they wander in arid places. Must not be bery nice for them.

God IS Spirit, God HAS a body….just not one human eyes can see.

Created “spirits” (angels), are spirits, have body’s….just not one human eyes can see.

God needed to “PREPARE” a body for His Word…JESUS…(when He came into the world)…as the Son of man…SO human men COULD SEE Him.

Heb 10:
[5] Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

But fallen angels did not disrobe from their spiritual bodies so have full powers (+-) compared to disembodied spirits. like they have superhuman abilities. And another thing is if you go to the original language the translation of "took for them wives of all which they chose" is not a very good translation. A more accurate translation would be...took for them women of all which they chose. (They didnt marry them.) They just took them for procreation.

Holy and Demonic angels have GREAT powers given them FROM God…
They both CAN and DO take upon themselves BODIES that “APPEAR” as men.
That WAS for the behavior of GOODNESS…
(And many men “unknowingly” have had encounters with “strangers”, helping them and such…which were IN FACT Holy Angels.)

Men can ALSO have encounters with DEMONS, appearing in the LIKENESS as a HUMAN…”even in the appearance of a dead relative.

(And THAT ^^ ability will have monumental effects in the last days during Tribulations sent down from Heaven.)

Heb 13:
[2] Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

I can't blame them in a way because earth women are desirable. But it still makes me angry that they did. (Those were our women!) To arms! To arms! Save the women!

LOL!

There is a parallel…to these days. Regarding mans attraction to the looks of a woman, and women’s attraction the the looks of a man….
Whereas God focuses His grander teaching on what is the STANDING, (beliefs) of the person ON THE INSIDE being of higher importance.

Some women are content to be on the arm of a handsome, maybe bulky, famous, wealthy, man, not considering, or disregarding they are a “nothing” “empty” on the inside. And visa /versa…

Then some do their do diligence, and learn about a possible mates INSIDE…and if they are also handsome / beautiful…well, good for them…

And to note…
The body is created with, the SEVEN “holes” in their head..
2 eyes, 2 ears, 2 nostrils, 1 mouth…
Yet those things DO nothing, UNTIL the body is completely form, an ‘individual’, (ie separated from its mother) and receives Gods Breath of Life…via a SOUL, blown INTO the nostrils…AND…?
Receiving of THAT Breath of Life, “those” SEVEN “holes” begin “functioning”…
Eyes see, ears hear, nostrils breath, mouth utters sounds….
And the flesh feels touch for the first time…
And the tongue develops its sense of taste…
And thereafter…those same “alive” things…
Continues through a mans natural life-time “expressly” for communication…between and among manKIND.

Glory to God,
Taken

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gods BREATH is not oxygen, He doesn’t require Lungs, nor a circulatory system for BLOOD….rather God IS spirit, as is the WHOLE (everything OF God) is Spirit.

Yes. Everybody (well, a lot) of testimonies that I hear & watch where people say they were taken up to the 3rd heaven, says it is more real than what we have here on the natural earth. So since God created all of the heavens and the earth...it is all of God because he spoke it and created it. So judging from how people talk about heaven, I think we're looking at a earth and the natural realm-5% and the spiritual realm -95% of...reality.

God IS Spirit, God HAS a body….just not one human eyes can see.

Created “spirits” (angels), are spirits, have body’s….just not one human eyes can see.

Agreed, spiritual bodies. Probably just like (?) Jesus's resurrection body. Jesus didn't move that tomb stone and walk out, He just walked or floated or bliped out to get through the wall. The Angel came and moved the stone so that the women could see that He has risen (!!)

Holy and Demonic angels have GREAT powers given them FROM God…
They both CAN and DO take upon themselves BODIES that “APPEAR” as men.
That WAS for the behavior of GOODNESS…
(And many men “unknowingly” have had encounters with “strangers”, helping them and such…which were IN FACT Holy Angels.)
You've said that twice now, Holy and Demoic Angels...the fallen angels? And I agree what the angels can do even if their demonic, but when they mated with earth women and were born with a big body, that was it for them. The hybrid children are not angelic in nature, they are the Nephilim.

Personally, I think the Nephilim is very much the Bigfoots and Sasquatches that are sighted all over. They might have built the sasquatch bodies genetic lab where they used the material to do that from all the cattle mutilations done with surgical precision, blood drained, organs missing. It's a cloning lab. As a modern christian who realizes that God has probably ordered them to hide from us and run because the fullness of times had not come in yet.

How'd you like to face an angry aggressive Bigfoot?! I bet their in 44 magnum terriorty to have a chance of stopping them! 45/70, something. No 9mm for sure!

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Everybody (well, a lot) of testimonies that I hear & watch where people say they were taken up to the 3rd heaven, says it is more real than what we have here on the natural earth.

I don’t believe ‘people’ … (more expressly souls / spirits departed out of human body’s) go to the 3rd Heaven. I believe the 3rd Heaven is ONLY Gods Estate…not a place for human departed, souls or spirits, permanently or temporarily.

There ARE humans (non-believers) who have what we call “near-death” experiences…clinically dead, but then revive, because their soul is returned to their body’s.
Their souls probably DID depart their bodies, some say they experienced the heaven realm, some say they experienced the hell realm.

I believe there are 7 or 9 cases in scripture regarding such an event…probably most widely known besides Jesus, was Lazarus.

I don’t believe “anyone” goes to the 3rd Heaven…but do believe the barrier firmament, (water, clouds) dividing between Heaven and Earth will be “opened”, so to speak, and thereafter AS it “IS” in Heaven, so also shall “BE” on Earth…”Tree of Life”…Gods presence, AS HE IS, and ability to SEE Him, AS HE IS. My imagination can not comprehend the utter serene peaceful beauty, but Trust with God, it shall be.

God Bless you,
Glory to God,
Taken